Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Homeless nigger with 90 previous arrests gets slashy with 'f*ggot people'

During his latest alleged crime, Castro had gotten into a spat with his victim around 3:10 a.m. and at one point snarled, “I hate Latinos and f—-t people!” according to cops and prosecutors.

Then he slashed the victim in the face with a wooden stake, cutting his cheek, according to prosecutors.
    When cops interviewed Castro, he said, “Homosexuals are OK, but not when you’re an adult,” according to a criminal complaint.
    Police said he had been arrested more than 90 times in the past, including in late June, when he was busted for allegedly burglarizing a nightclub, where he stole an ATM machine, and burglarizing a bar, according to criminal complaints.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/16/homele...ult-in-queens/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arrested 90 freakin' times!?! Still out on the street!?! WTF does it take to get a buck into NU these days?
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Arrested 90 freakin' times!?! Still out on the street!?! WTF does it take to get a buck into NU these days?
    In NYC,niggers have a free run.

4. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    He "…slashed the man across the cheek…" Was that his face cheek or his ass cheek?

6. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That coon could have the record for catch and release!

But then it wouldn't surprise me if some other groid has been in and out 190 times!
    Fucking niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    That coon could have the record for catch and release!

But then it wouldn't surprise me if some other groid has been in and out 190 times!
    Fucking niggers!
    How about 139?

Charles Barry, 56, has been arrested six times since the start of this year. He’s been released each time without having to post bail under New York’s new bail reform law since his alleged offenses were nonviolent, the New York Daily News reported. In the past, Barry’s served several stints in state prison and has a lengthy record, including six felonies, 87 misdemeanors and 21 missed court hearings, the newspaper reported, citing court records.

“Bail reform, it’s lit!” Barry yelled to reporters Thursday outside the NYPD Transit District 1 headquarters in the Columbus Circle station before officers transported him to Manhattan Central Booking. “It’s the Democrats! The Democrats know me and the Republicans fear me. You can’t touch me! I can’t be stopped!”
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-...s-139th-arrest

That's a nigger that should have been put down right on the courthouse steps.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A dangerous spigger, named Castro, who hates Latinos ? He also hates fag-o-titos, once they grow up ?
    This is who they let loose, while the Proud Boys rot in prison upstate, for defending themselves.

12. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post