Close

Likes Likes:  242
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I must respectfully disagree. This hypothetical situation would require that a nigger pappy was there with it's fambly. While an unlikely scenario, if it were to happen, the nigger pappy would use that snigglet like a bullet proof vest.

The least this idiot could have done was gone to a crack house. What an asshole and a stupid one at that. At least if he cleaned out a crack house, he would have had some sympathy from a jury.

I've never considered any type of mental illness an excuse for bad behavior or a reason to escape justice. The terms are too broad and all too often used as a cop out. It's not that I don't believe it exist, it's just the fact that once it's allowed, it will be abused - and it certainly has.

I think our justice system is deeply flawed in this one respect: Every jury should have three options available - not guilty, guilty and guilty while insane. Not guilty by reason of insanity is bullshit. No-one bats an eye when someone is convicted for a crime committed while the perpetrator is high on drugs. It's not an excuse, right? Why then, is insanity an excuse? The baff salt sniffer chose to do what he did. The insane person knew and likely had for some time been told that he/she had a problem. Help should have been requested or required if not requested. We have both a drug problem and a mental illness problem in this country. Both need to be addressed before the murders start - not after. Criminiggers usually have both. This will never be addressed in our lifetime from what I see.

Guilty while insane should still require punishment. The only difference should be whether or not the criminal receives treatment.

I don't think that excuse flies anymore, unless the perp is an actual drooling idiot. Clearly someone who commits mass murder or is a serial killer is not normal but they know very well what they're doing, enough so their crimes are premeditated and that old "Not guilty by reason of insanity" is usually ignored by juries.

But now, the new BS buzzwords of shady, shyster lawyers is that their nigger clients had a "mental health crisis" so shouldn't be punished for the heinous things they do.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I don't think that excuse flies anymore, unless the perp is an actual drooling idiot. Clearly someone who commits mass murder or is a serial killer is not normal but they know very well what they're doing, enough so their crimes are premeditated and that old "Not guilty by reason of insanity" is usually ignored by juries.

But now, the new BS buzzwords of shady, shyster lawyers is that their nigger clients had a "mental health crisis" so shouldn't be punished for the heinous things they do.
    Exactly.

Having no history of mental illness myself, I know full well that I cannot speak for anyone else's conscience - only to what I see and believe. I simply do not believe for one second that in all but the most minuscule number of cases, the person committing a crime, or any bad decision for that matter, does not know the difference between right and wrong. We are born with it since Adam and Eve ate from the tree! It's part of being a human being FFS!

The fact that someone isn't thinking clearly is irrelevant to me! I can't think of a single person I have ever met in my entire life that would accept infidelity from a spouse just because they claimed diminished mental capacity - whether from chemical ingestion or chemical imbalance. Why in hell would a juror fall for it from a defendant?

Despite the fact that niggers are not human, most of them (certainly all in the US) have some human blood due to centuries of muh dikk/muh poozy.

I don't give a rat's ass about a criminal's "mental illness" when it comes to guilt or innocence. Stoned, stupid or schizophrenic, they still know the damn difference between right and wrong, moral and immoral and therefore all need to be treated accordingly.

There is a difference between mentally ill and evil. One is not exclusive of the other.

This nigger is evil. I don't care if it's nuts.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Law enforcement brass and prosecutors, in concert with the "press", are behind the excuse-a-negro trend, which
    starts the minute the crime is reported. They concoct the narrative on the spot - "Mentally ill man", "Homeless
    veteran", "Mother of four", "Teen girls", "Man high on mushrooms" - and the built in excuse goes out over the air,
    and appears in the headlines. Then they lay on the "Random attack", "The fight started", "An argument took place"
    smokescreen. We're all now seeing crime reports with no mention whatsoever of the perpetrators, which is done
    to hide black criminality. Or better yet, no police report, and no news, on crime that happened two blocks from your
    home, which is how it's done on NY's Long Island. The truth is that niggers commit 90% of all serious crime.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly.

Having no history of mental illness myself, I know full well that I cannot speak for anyone else's conscience - only to what I see and believe. I simply do not believe for one second that in all but the most minuscule number of cases, the person committing a crime, or any bad decision for that matter, does not know the difference between right and wrong. We are born with it since Adam and Eve ate from the tree! It's part of being a human being FFS!

The fact that someone isn't thinking clearly is irrelevant to me! I can't think of a single person I have ever met in my entire life that would accept infidelity from a spouse just because they claimed diminished mental capacity - whether from chemical ingestion or chemical imbalance. Why in hell would a juror fall for it from a defendant?

Despite the fact that niggers are not human, most of them (certainly all in the US) have some human blood due to centuries of muh dikk/muh poozy.

I don't give a rat's ass about a criminal's "mental illness" when it comes to guilt or innocence. Stoned, stupid or schizophrenic, they still know the damn difference between right and wrong, moral and immoral and therefore all need to be treated accordingly.

There is a difference between mentally ill and evil. One is not exclusive of the other.

This nigger is evil. I don't care if it's nuts.
    I've always felt that way. If anyone, nigger or human, is competent enough to get a gun and load it, or to stalk and prey on people, carry out a crime and try to conceal it they are competent enouigh to be tried and sentenced.

Ted Bundy was a psychopath and certainly had a mental aberration but he fried anyway, as he should have. Just because niggers have no self-control and low IQs in no way means they didn't kno what they were doing was wrong. Same goes for"teens/youfs" who commit violent crimes and who should always be tried as adults and fry too.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must respectfully disagree. This hypothetical situation would require that a nigger pappy was there with it's fambly. While an unlikely scenario, if it were to happen, the nigger pappy would use that snigglet like a bullet proof vest.

The least this idiot could have done was gone to a crack house. What an asshole and a stupid one at that. At least if he cleaned out a crack house, he would have had some sympathy from a jury.

I've never considered any type of mental illness an excuse for bad behavior or a reason to escape justice. The terms are too broad and all too often used as a cop out. It's not that I don't believe it exist, it's just the fact that once it's allowed, it will be abused - and it certainly has.

I think our justice system is deeply flawed in this one respect: Every jury should have three options available - not guilty, guilty and guilty while insane. Not guilty by reason of insanity is bullshit. No-one bats an eye when someone is convicted for a crime committed while the perpetrator is high on drugs. It's not an excuse, right? Why then, is insanity an excuse? The baff salt sniffer chose to do what he did. The insane person knew and likely had for some time been told that he/she had a problem. Help should have been requested or required if not requested. We have both a drug problem and a mental illness problem in this country. Both need to be addressed before the murders start - not after. Criminiggers usually have both. This will never be addressed in our lifetime from what I see.

Guilty while insane should still require punishment. The only difference should be whether or not the criminal receives treatment.
    Personally, I believe that if someone is so insane that they are killing others randomly, they should just be euthanized like would be done with a dangerous animal.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Unlike a nigger pappy, who would've ducked under the table for cover.
    With tweak's note that this means a pappy would have been with a fambly, a nigger buck might not even think to duck. It would grab a niglet as a shield, or better yet, hide behind a 500-lb. niggerpotamus.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, he killed church niggers. Of course he deserves death unlike the most prolific serial killer in US history - nigger Samuel Little who confessed to murdering 93 women, many of them human and who was allowed to peacefully croak of old age in prison.
    Guess what. A friend of mine has a fairly prominent political page, and last night he asked where the outrage is over this story, pointing out the complete lack of Lame Stream Media headlines. I made a comment using a little stronger wording than I did here: Roof deserves an apology and a pardon if he can't use the same "mentally ill" excuse.

Boom. I now have 7 days in the Facespook slammer for breaking their community standards.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Guess what. A friend of mine has a fairly prominent political page, and last night he asked where the outrage is over this story, pointing out the complete lack of Lame Stream Media headlines. I made a comment using a little stronger wording than I did here: Roof deserves an apology and a pardon if he can't use the same "mentally ill" excuse.

Boom. I now have 7 days in the Facespook slammer for breaking their community standards.

It bafffles me how they are so protective of these garbage niggers. Both acts were horrible and deserve the worst punishment. That being said, niggers can commit the most vile acts against whites and scream they hate whites and whites won't say shit. What they will do is go find one of the conservative blacks, (or so they say, I think they are getting paid to play a part) and have the black speak for them. Patriotards are good for this.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Patriotards are good for this.
    What, exactly, is a patriotard?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What, exactly, is a patriotard?
    Good question. I'd think you're either a Patriot or a Libtard.

12. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most honorable nigger-detesting Mazzah LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.:

Your brilliant statement deserves Post of the Day!

Now somebody with more smarts than me, please make a meme out of this:

Defund niggers!

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't this great news? Miami authorities are going to crack down on party crowds so this doesn't happen again.

MIAMI (AP) — South Beach's sizzling party scene is about to undergo a massive boost in police presence and tougher crackdowns on raucous crowds and crime, weeks after a tourist eating dinner with his family was fatally shot at a Miami Beach restaurant, authorities say.

“The many years of troubling incidents in this district can no longer be tolerated,” City Manager Alina Hudak said in a memo Friday disclosing plans to “create the highest level of regular police presence this area has ever seen.”

Miami Beach Mayor Dan Gelber ordered police, along with fire rescue, parking, sanitation and other departments to devise a unified strategy to deal with the crowds. The police department reassigned an average of 40 officers to patrol South Beach streets, to increase “visibility” not just on nights and weekends, but throughout the day, the memo stated.
    The beach-front party scene has been plagued with increasingly out-of-control partiers during holiday weekends. They city enacted a strict 8 p.m. curfew in March after unruly spring break crowds gathered in the streets by the thousands, erupting into fights, destroying restaurant property and refusing to wear masks. Over 1,000 were arrested and many were from out of town, police said.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/miami-bea...194637324.html

There isn't a problem with "crowds," there's a problem with niggers, including spiggers.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tourists usually means unarmed visitors, which allows local niggers to run wild. That nigger wasn't walking into
    anyplace frequented by Florida residents with his "Time to die" nonsense. Florida Man would be doing a riverdance
    on that dead nigger, drink in hand. Wild niggers outside concerts and sporting events are a problem, because they
    know metal detectors are used on those attending. I like the fiberglass reinforced plastic Cold Steel 92FTP FGX Tai
    Pan Dagger Plastic Knife,7.5 Inch blade, for such occasions.

18. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Tourists usually means unarmed visitors, which allows local niggers to run wild. That nigger wasn't walking into
    anyplace frequented by Florida residents with his "Time to die" nonsense. Florida Man would be doing a riverdance
    on that dead nigger, drink in hand. Wild niggers outside concerts and sporting events are a problem, because they
    know metal detectors are used on those attending. I like the fiberglass reinforced plastic Cold Steel 92FTP FGX Tai
    Pan Dagger Plastic Knife,7.5 Inch blade, for such occasions.
    That is what happened in Miami Beach a few months ago with that girl that got raped and killed on spring break by two niggers. I know, I know, race had nothing to do with it (sarcasm). I can't believe whites believe this.

20. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123