Close

Likes Likes:  242
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I hate to have to say this, but I'm afraid that this nigger will be costing the taxpayers for years to come. The state will have a tough time getting the Jenkem Juice through the courts despite that being this nigger's just reward for it's actions. No commission of another crime means no death penalty plus the state will have to prove he intended to kill this man when he showed up with malice and forethought - not just simple run of the mill violent crazy TNB which is the norm nowadays.

I'll hope for the best, but I expect the worst and because of that, the family of the victim will never have closure until this nigger dies in prison. Even then, is it ever really full closure when the state that you live in abandons you for a nigger? I must imagine that this feels worse than a spouse whose mate leaves them for a nigger.

No Jenkum Juice. The nigger is only being charged with 2nd degree murder. He dint mean to do dat!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    The whites are the one saying it has nothing to do with race too. How do they know for sure it does not? Are they inside the killer's head? Did the killer tell them that? They just don't want to come to the conclusion that alot of blacks hate us and have for a long time. They just don't want to believe a black crime against a white would be racially motivated. Anything but. Of course it was. He was dancing on his body. That is every white hating nigger's fantasy to kill a white and dance on and humiliate their body. He will be a hero with the niggers in prison too. Especially the black muslims.
    Everytime this shit happens, the respectable white cunts line up around the block to tell us this crime had nothing to do with race!
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 08-26-2021 at 12:05 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Well, that's a switch.

Oh, but...

So it's still not Tamarius' fault, right? He was high. I'm sure if I got really drunk, drove my car, and killed someone it wouldn't be my fault either.

Every human who reads this should be filled with outrage, but it will just die down as usual unlike the world-wide incident this would be if a white thug walked in and shot some nigger just for fun.

A YT cop shoots a criminigger - RAYCISS! A nigger shoots an innocent YT - it has nothing to do with race!!

We knew without seeing the pics that it was a YT. A nigger buck would have used the sprog as a shield. More than one loving pappy has done so.

Exactly! Cop kills violent nigger felon, "DEFUND THE POLICE!". Well I say it's time to DEFUND THE NIGGERS! And someone could've "gave him something'? He didn't have to ingest it. I suppose ebil YT force-fed the nigger the mushrooms. Any excuse for the media to deflect blame from niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Everytime this shit happens, the respectable white cunts line up around the block to tell us this crime had nothing to do with race!

I'm getting sick of it.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    The whites are the one saying it has nothing to do with race too. How do they know for sure it does not? Are they inside the killer's head? Did the killer tell them that? They just don't want to come to the conclusion that alot of blacks hate us and have for a long time. They just don't want to believe a black crime against a white would be racially motivated. Anything but. Of course it was. He was dancing on his body. That is every white hating nigger's fantasy to kill a white and dance on and humiliate their body. He will be a hero with the niggers in prison too. Especially the black muslims.
    These nigger coddlers have no situational awareness whatsoever. They're prime targets for niggers. When I see a nigger I prepare for the worst (my hand resting on the pistol grip of my concealed weapon). Evading and avoiding is the only safe option when it comes to niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    These nigger coddlers have no situational awareness whatsoever. They're prime targets for niggers. When I see a nigger I prepare for the worst (my hand resting on the pistol grip of my concealed weapon). Evading and avoiding is the only safe option when it comes to niggers.
    Both liberals and cuckservative Republicans are. Niggers play them for fools constantly.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Hats off to the father. When the chips were down he stood up and protected his son.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I hate to have to say this, but I'm afraid that this nigger will be costing the taxpayers for years to come. The state will have a tough time getting the Jenkem Juice through the courts despite that being this nigger's just reward for it's actions. No commission of another crime means no death penalty plus the state will have to prove he intended to kill this man when he showed up with malice and forethought - not just simple run of the mill violent crazy TNB which is the norm nowadays.

I'll hope for the best, but I expect the worst and because of that, the family of the victim will never have closure until this nigger dies in prison. Even then, is it ever really full closure when the state that you live in abandons you for a nigger? I must imagine that this feels worse than a spouse whose mate leaves them for a nigger.
    I got curious.

Among the 45 states that provided data (representing 1.29 million of the 1.33 million total people incarcerated in all 50 state prison systems), the total cost per inmate averaged $33,274 and ranged from a low of $14,780 in Alabama to a high of $69,355 in New York. Eight states—Alaska, California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont—had a cost per inmate above $50,000.14 Eighteen, mostly southern, states had costs less than $25,000, while 19 states had costs between $25,000 and $50,000
    Meanwhile, the old folks who built North America and those stricken with illness after a lifetime of working have to beg for a few pennies.
    Prisons must at all times provide: adequate levels of security; program and administrative staff to run facilities and both supervise and provide services for incarcerated persons; food and programming for the people under their care, including sufficient recreational and educational opportunities; infrastructure maintenance and upkeep, including electricity and other operational costs; and, increasingly, higher levels of specialized health care for a growing population with significant levels of physical and mental health concerns.
    So as in this case, if a nigger murders your child, you must kick in to support the nigger, all of its needs, and its recreation, while making sure no one harms the nigger.

I have a way to cut down on the prison population and ease the burden on taxpayers who have never committed a crime yet must pay for all their own services.

https://www.vera.org/publications/pr...rison-spending
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 08-27-2021 at 12:45 PM. Reason: added link
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Such is the power of constant leftist brainwashing. Even the most staunch conservatives I know, with very few exceptions, sometimes post "Race Means Nothing…Content of a Person's Character" garbage. It pisses me off. RACE SIGNIFICANTLY DEFINES "CHARACTER" YOU F'ING MORONS!!! I say. But no. Race, which so obviously defines physical differences, susceptibility to diseases, gestation period length, likelihood of producing twins, testosterone levels, etc., etc., etc. somehow, magically, has ZERO impact on the brain and resulting behavioral tendencies. "That's 'scientific racism'!!!" the stupid CS'ers say. Yet none of them can do anything beyond just refuting the obvious. Significantly "multicultural" societies are doomed to, at best, mediocrity, violence, dependence on government, and a perpetual slide to government gangsterism.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ar patriot View Post
    such is the power of constant leftist brainwashing. Even the most staunch conservatives i know, with very few exceptions, sometimes post "race means nothing…content of a person's character" garbage. It pisses me off. Race significantly defines "character" you f'ing morons!!! I say. but no. Race, which so obviously defines physical differences, susceptibility to diseases, gestation period length, likelihood of producing twins, testosterone levels, etc., etc., etc. Somehow, magically, has zero impact on the brain and resulting behavioral tendencies. "that's 'scientific racism'!!!" the stupid cs'ers say. Yet none of them can do anything beyond just refuting the obvious. Significantly "multicultural" societies are doomed to, at best, mediocrity, violence, dependence on government, and a perpetual slide to government gangsterism.

Spot.
    The fuck.
    On.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AR Patriot View Post
    Hats off to the father. When the chips were down he stood up and protected his son.

He shouldn't have had to protect his son, while sitting in a restaurant on vacation, if NIGGERS weren't told they are free to act upon their savage natures and then protected even after committing these atrocities. That nigger will be back on the street asap, if the libtards have their way since none of this was really the buck's fault.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Such is the power of constant leftist brainwashing. Even the most staunch conservatives I know, with very few exceptions, sometimes post "Race Means Nothing…Content of a Person's Character" garbage. It pisses me off. RACE SIGNIFICANTLY DEFINES "CHARACTER" YOU F'ING MORONS!!! I say. But no. Race, which so obviously defines physical differences, susceptibility to diseases, gestation period length, likelihood of producing twins, testosterone levels, etc., etc., etc. somehow, magically, has ZERO impact on the brain and resulting behavioral tendencies. "That's 'scientific racism'!!!" the stupid CS'ers say. Yet none of them can do anything beyond just refuting the obvious. Significantly "multicultural" societies are doomed to, at best, mediocrity, violence, dependence on government, and a perpetual slide to government gangsterism.

You see that out of even the most conservative white people. Like someone said, these type of people are prime targets for niggers. I think that is what the fear of being called "racist" is all about. Just making whites more of a target for niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

I almost have more respect for liberals (which is zero) than I do those conservatives that always try to prove how not racist they are. It's like save it.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly! Cop kills violent nigger felon, "DEFUND THE POLICE!". Well I say it's time to DEFUND THE NIGGERS! And someone could've "gave him something'? He didn't have to ingest it. I suppose ebil YT force-fed the nigger the mushrooms. Any excuse for the media to deflect blame from niggers.
    Someone gave him something alright - his retard daddy and jungle bat mammy. They gave him life, despite both
    of them having 60 point IQs. and then let public schools and the television raise him. We need to sterilize and deport
    the whole tribe. They can't be allowed to run loose.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In other news, Dylan Roof's death sentence has been upheld, with claims of mental illness rightfully dismissed.

If this nigger is anything but put to death, then Roof deserves a commutation.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Growing up in the NYC/LI area gave me a hyper awareness of my surroundings, which has served me well over
    the years. I notice everything - horrible drivers, facial expressions, people's hands, anyone approaching - and then
    get ready, if need be. I would be on the move the second I saw this nigger faggot, getting my knife out at the same
    time, trying to get there before he could raise that weapon. In any case, he wouldn't be taking aimed shots at me,
    or anyone else.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sick of libtards telling me to judge a nigger by the content of its character. Those idiots fail to realize I already do. It just so happens the nigger is color coded to signify the contents of its character. The most heinious crimes for humans are everyday behavior for niggers.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unlike a nigger pappy, who would've ducked under the table for cover.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    In other news, Dylan Roof's death sentence has been upheld, with claims of mental illness rightfully dismissed.

If this nigger is anything but put to death, then Roof deserves a commutation.

Well, he killed church niggers. Of course he deserves death unlike the most prolific serial killer in US history - nigger Samuel Little who confessed to murdering 93 women, many of them human and who was allowed to peacefully croak of old age in prison.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unlike a nigger pappy, who would've ducked under the table for cover.
    I must respectfully disagree. This hypothetical situation would require that a nigger pappy was there with it's fambly. While an unlikely scenario, if it were to happen, the nigger pappy would use that snigglet like a bullet proof vest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    In other news, Dylan Roof's death sentence has been upheld, with claims of mental illness rightfully dismissed. If this nigger is anything but put to death, then Roof deserves a commutation.
    The least this idiot could have done was gone to a crack house. What an asshole and a stupid one at that. At least if he cleaned out a crack house, he would have had some sympathy from a jury.

I've never considered any type of mental illness an excuse for bad behavior or a reason to escape justice. The terms are too broad and all too often used as a cop out. It's not that I don't believe it exist, it's just the fact that once it's allowed, it will be abused - and it certainly has.

I think our justice system is deeply flawed in this one respect: Every jury should have three options available - not guilty, guilty and guilty while insane. Not guilty by reason of insanity is bullshit. No-one bats an eye when someone is convicted for a crime committed while the perpetrator is high on drugs. It's not an excuse, right? Why then, is insanity an excuse? The baff salt sniffer chose to do what he did. The insane person knew and likely had for some time been told that he/she had a problem. Help should have been requested or required if not requested. We have both a drug problem and a mental illness problem in this country. Both need to be addressed before the murders start - not after. Criminiggers usually have both. This will never be addressed in our lifetime from what I see.

Guilty while insane should still require punishment. The only difference should be whether or not the criminal receives treatment.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast