Close

Likes Likes:  242
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Wild Schvugger "Tamarius" Executes Young Father, Then Dances On His Body

This piece of orangutan shit showed up at a Florida restaurant, and pointed a gun at
    a father and his infant son. Pops jumped up and got between the boogaboon and the baby,
    and was shot multiple times. The nigger then did a jig on his corpse. The news pukes are
    blaming psychedelic mushrooms, while fambly is working the "He krazy" angle. Let me guess:
    "They begged authorities for help", right ?

https://nypost.com/2021/08/25/shoote...ced-over-body/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tamarius Nigger.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	16892

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

The nigger then did a jig on his corpse.

Pants pissing funny emoji if we had one! :pantspisser

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This piece of orangutan shit showed up at a Florida restaurant, and pointed a gun at
    a father and his infant son. Pops jumped up and got between the boogaboon and the baby,
    and was shot multiple times. The nigger then did a jig on his corpse. The news pukes are
    blaming psychedelic mushrooms, while fambly is working the "He krazy" angle. Let me guess:
    "They begged authorities for help", right ?

https://nypost.com/2021/08/25/shoote...ced-over-body/

Name:	Tamarius Nigger.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	16892
    Look at that SOULNESS piece of SHIT primate!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    They are on facebook making excuses for him saying he was high on mushrooms. Someone on the facebook chat said come on, he was killed because he was white face it. The guy was called a racist and attacked and told we all bleed red and race had nothing to do with it. It will happen tomorrow until these people wise up. I wanted to interject and say "Fine. These blacks absolutely love us. They love whites." They are so in denial and don't want to believe anything bad about blacks absolutely hating whites.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure that the ape was turning its life around before some eebil whitey made it eat shrooms. This would be the only time in history when psilocybin caused a shooting.

Nigger just fucked himself:

Males reporting any experience using lysergic acid diethylamide and/or psilocybin mushrooms had decreased odds of perpetrating physical violence against their current partner (odds ratio=0.42, p<0.05). Furthermore, our analyses revealed that male psychedelic users reported better emotion regulation when compared to males with no history of psychedelic use.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29807492/
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    They are on facebook making excuses for him saying he was high on mushrooms. Someone on the facebook chat said come on, he was killed because he was white face it. The guy was called a racist and attacked and told we all bleed red and race had nothing to do with it. It will happen tomorrow until these people wise up. I wanted to interject and say "Fine. These blacks absolutely love us. They love whites." They are so in denial and don't want to believe anything bad about blacks absolutely hating whites.
    Yeah. "we all bleed red" you fuckin braindead liberal pieces of shit. How many species' blood is red? So a Spider monkey is just like us because it's blood is red? A niggers blood is red but due to the fact it can get the sickle-cell, it's not the same as a white mans blood. How do ya like them apples?

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    I'm sure that the ape was turning its life around before some eebil whitey made it eat shrooms. This would be the only time in history when psilocybin caused a shooting.

Nigger just fucked himself:
    Yeah, admittedly I've tried them a couple times long, long ago in my youth. Mostly just laughed my ass off. Never thought about going out and executing anybody and dancing on their corpse.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since niggers aren't human, maybe mushrooms make them violent unlike humans.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those cunts on Facebook just gave me a 30 ban for this comment on the gorilla Hollywood bitch and her prince. "Why are so many people obsessed over this gold digging 3rd rate Hollywood hoe and her weak husband?". Those pigs said it was targeted harassment, as if the bitch herself was on that thread, and it was a threat to Facebook safety, as if someone was going to attack Markel because of that post.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where are White Lives Matter when we need them...?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are on facebook making excuses for him saying he was high on mushrooms. Someone on the facebook chat said come on, he was killed because he was white face it. The guy was called a racist and attacked...
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Those cunts on Facebook just gave me a 30 ban for this comment on the gorilla Hollywood bitch and her prince.

Pee on the fence much, folks?

For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would get a Fecespook account to begin with, much less keep one knowing what it's become.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those cunts on Facebook just gave me a 30 ban for this comment on the gorilla Hollywood bitch and her prince. "Why are so many people obsessed over this gold digging 3rd rate Hollywood hoe and her weak husband?". Those pigs said it was targeted harassment, as if the bitch herself was on that thread, and it was a threat to Facebook safety, as if someone was going to attack Markel because of that post.
    You can't, EVER, say a disparaging word against ANY Nigger on fecesbook. Now the vile niggers and nigger lovers can say whatever the fuck they want against the white race because of RAYCIZZUMS!. I hate all those fucked up Liberal cunt platforms.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since niggers aren't human, maybe mushrooms make them violent unlike humans.
    I think you are right that the problem is that different drugs do different things to different species.

I've never heard of weed making anyone but niggers violent either, but it gets the blame there too. The trouble is that niggers are naturally violent from birth so drugs of any type could diminish what little self control a nigger has to begin with.

PCP works fine to tranquilize some animals but not humans and certainly not niggers. Niggers shouldn't take any drugs since they are mentally unstable from birth. They need to be cared for medically by a trained veterinarian only when absolutely required and never by a human medicine practitioner. Pain meds should never be administered even if they normally would be required for humans. Pain will cause no long term problems for the nigger species. In fact, quite the opposite. This has been proven time and again using leather conditioning therapy when the animal has developed behavioral issues including aggressiveness, or a generally disagreeable attitude due to problems such as inadequate cotton bale production size.

There are really only three drugs that any nigger should be given without hesitation or concern for side effects: Sodium thiopental or pentobarbital followed by vercuronium bromide and potassium chloride. They must be given in that order and should follow the strictest of protocols including: A redundant dual vein IV drip and a backup supply of these drugs should any step in the process fail - e.g. collapsed vein, interruption due to last minute phone call from pesky governor, riot affecting safety of witnesses, etc.

Nigger being administered three
    drug cocktail to induce permanent
    goodness.
    Courtesy of The Huntsville Item
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw the Fox headline and was about to post it here while my eyes were seeing red. So can I walk into a restaurant full of niggers, say "It's time to die" and start shooting them up?

These criminiggers should not be taken alive. That's all there is to it. They want to kill a human on the spot? Then we can make an example of the nigger on the spot.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burn in hell, nigger!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember you rayshists, they're just like us.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke - 05.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  10.0 KB

Name:	Tamarius Blair Davis.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	16901 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	24 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	16902

Tamarius Blair Davis, you worthless vile despicable sub-cockroach mega-turd pile of stinking pig crap: You are the lowest of the slime, murdering in cold blood a very valuable human being (unlike you!), leaving a one-year-old human child without a father and widowing a valuable human lady.

I wish for you the most painful time of your entire worthless nigger life during enrollment @ NU. May every 400+ pound nigger ape-turd enrolled with you find you irresistible for the muh-dick. May every human classmate mistake you for a punching bag. May your shower times and bed times be excruciatingly pain-filled.

I am thrilled to read that the great state of Florida still applies the goodification penalty. May your execution date come quickly, but the process be botched to cause you immense pain before your goodification.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Davis’ father told The Associated Press that his son didn’t have a troubled history with crime or mental health issues.
    Well, that's a switch.

Oh, but...

“It is possible someone gave him something. That is something we need to find out.”
    So it's still not Tamarius' fault, right? He was high. I'm sure if I got really drunk, drove my car, and killed someone it wouldn't be my fault either.

Every human who reads this should be filled with outrage, but it will just die down as usual unlike the world-wide incident this would be if a white thug walked in and shot some nigger just for fun.

A YT cop shoots a criminigger - RAYCISS! A nigger shoots an innocent YT - it has nothing to do with race!!

the man tried to protect his 1-year-old baby from the savage nigger,
    We knew without seeing the pics that it was a YT. A nigger buck would have used the sprog as a shield. More than one loving pappy has done so.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    I am thrilled to read that the great state of Florida still applies the goodification penalty. May your execution date come quickly, but the process be botched to cause you immense pain before your goodification.

I hate to have to say this, but I'm afraid that this nigger will be costing the taxpayers for years to come. The state will have a tough time getting the Jenkem Juice through the courts despite that being this nigger's just reward for it's actions. No commission of another crime means no death penalty plus the state will have to prove he intended to kill this man when he showed up with malice and forethought - not just simple run of the mill violent crazy TNB which is the norm nowadays.

I'll hope for the best, but I expect the worst and because of that, the family of the victim will never have closure until this nigger dies in prison. Even then, is it ever really full closure when the state that you live in abandons you for a nigger? I must imagine that this feels worse than a spouse whose mate leaves them for a nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Well, that's a switch.

Oh, but...

So it's still not Tamarius' fault, right? He was high. I'm sure if I got really drunk, drove my car, and killed someone it wouldn't be my fault either.

Every human who reads this should be filled with outrage, but it will just die down as usual unlike the world-wide incident this would be if a white thug walked in and shot some nigger just for fun.

A YT cop shoots a criminigger - RAYCISS! A nigger shoots an innocent YT - it has nothing to do with race!!

We knew without seeing the pics that it was a YT. A nigger buck would have used the sprog as a shield. More than one loving pappy has done so.

The whites are the one saying it has nothing to do with race too. How do they know for sure it does not? Are they inside the killer's head? Did the killer tell them that? They just don't want to come to the conclusion that alot of blacks hate us and have for a long time. They just don't want to believe a black crime against a white would be racially motivated. Anything but. Of course it was. He was dancing on his body. That is every white hating nigger's fantasy to kill a white and dance on and humiliate their body. He will be a hero with the niggers in prison too. Especially the black muslims.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast