Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Manly she boon tries to BBQ Broward Deputy in his cruiser

Woman tried to set fire to Broward deputy’s car while deputy was inside, authorities say

A Broward deputy was stopped at a traffic light in a marked Sheriff’s Office vehicle when a woman walked up, removed the car’s gas cap, stuck a wad of paper into the opening, and tried to use a lighter to set the paper on fire, according to the Broward Sheriff’s Office.

It happened about 10 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Northwest 27th Avenue and West Sunrise Boulevard in Roosevelt Gardens.

The deputy saw what Toni Carr, 25, was doing, according to authorities, and got out of the car in case it caught fire.
    Authorities said that, prior to trying to start a fire at the gas tank, Carr yanked the driver’s side mirror off the Sheriff’s Office cruiser and banged on its windows.

Carr was arrested and charged with attempted arson, aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, criminal mischief and felony violation of probation.
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...gjy-story.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    These niggers shouldn't be taken alive. It wants to burn someone alive? Then cops can get a 55-gallon oil drum to keep the nigger nice and warm for the rest of its life.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deputies should be allowed to take "Toni" out to the landfill, tie her to a stake, and burn her alive,
    while having a coffee and an egg sandwich. Then a quick piss on her smoking corpse, and back to work.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Deputies should be allowed to take "Toni" out to the landfill, tie her to a stake, and burn her alive,
    while having a coffee and an egg sandwich. Then a quick piss on her smoking corpse, and back to work.
    I've always liked the saying "I wouldn't piss on em if they were on fire".

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I've always liked the saying "I wouldn't piss on em if they were on fire".
    Only you, can prevent forest fires - Smokey the Bear

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

Agreed... but I would have included the deputy whipping out his Buck knife, cutting off its head and placing it on a stick in his back yard!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post