We can talk about niggers till we're out of breath and i read comments like if you do something in retaliation they'll make your life hell. First off no they wont cause niggers dont have the conviction to defend what they have, which is little to nothing. I get it you cant make a stand or make waves cause you got to goto work in the morning. Well thats how they are gonna win. We gotta do something even if its comments about shaniqua cursing her child in front of you in grocery store or telling to cut his radio down at the gas pumps. We are being labeled as racist bigots anyway, may as well be one right. Be smart about, make them make a scene then defend yourself. They have no problem chimping out in public but we're supposed to hang our heads and not do anything??! Ive hated em since i was 5 yrs old when my granny taught me better. Ive tried to give em a chance but they all have negro tendencies. Every last one!! We better do something before its too late. That might include giving up our cushy lives and everyday luxuries we take for granted. Id rather give it up on my terms than them take it on theirs. Nice to meet you all. I got my own beating stick thank you though.