Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Ugly nigger bitch doesn't like her ugly nigger baby LOL

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What else is new? All niggers are ugly. And smelly too!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A predict a ghetto lobsta roasting in this hideous sprogs future.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh fuck!, I've rarely laughed so hard in my life as I did reading that story. I read it again out loud to my nephew who was probably thinking I had finally gone batshit, and showed him the pics. He went into hysterics!

Niggers in general are ugly -- we all know that, but that niglet is one for the record books, and it's mammy had to admit it.

Funniest news story I've read in recent memory...
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 08-24-2021 at 09:59 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stick it back in the muh poosie. Go back to apefrica. Shit it out again and the africoons will eat it. There; now I'm a problem-solver.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good lord, that pinto-looking, bug-eyed, goblin sprog is so hideous I almost feel sorry for it. If the mammy wants to know why it's so ugly, she just needs to look in the mirror. And get a freakin' job and stop rutting and shitting out welfare tickets, you filthy, dirty sow.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Good lord, that pinto-looking, bug-eyed, goblin sprog is so hideous I almost feel sorry for it. If the mammy wants to know why it's so ugly, she just needs to look in the mirror. And get a freakin' job and stop rutting and shitting out welfare tickets, you filthy, dirty sow.

Indeed the funny part is that the little sprog looks a lot like its fuggly mammy.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Oh fuck!, I've rarely laughed so hard in my life as I did reading that story. I read it again out loud to my nephew who was probably thinking I had finally gonebatshit, and showed him the pics. He went into hysterics!

Niggers in general are ugly -- we all know that, but that niglet is one for the record books, and it's mammy had to admit it.

Funniest news story I've read in recent memory...
    I just had to post it. Lol. I got a huge laugh out of that as well. The video was hilarious too. That was some serious Bix-Nood coming out of that niggers "mouf".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Rhian Deutrom: Australian hack reporter and suspected coalburning fatty. Writer of such hard hitting exposés as
    TREE OF TERROR Mum horrified to find mystery sacs hanging from tree in garden are filled with baby spiders
    and
    Next Level Underboob Bikini Turns Heads.
    No shit, those are her babies.

The absolute shit that is passed off as news these days saddens me. It's nothing but a distraction circus of niggers, fluff, lies and other giant turd jerky treats for the public to gnaw upon and distract us from true events that we need to be aware of in order to survive the upcoming tribulation.

I'm still not even sure what the writer was hoping to accomplish by wasting her keystrokes here. Were we supposed to feel sympathy for her little snigglet? Anger towards the whore mammy?

I'll tell you how I feel: Journalism is dead. Fat worthless bitches like her ate it.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-25-2021 at 03:52 PM. Reason: forgot sky comma
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diva, please - don't hold back. Internalizing these feelings is bad for you.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black mammies are often outraged at Ole' Doc Cizzums, when I boot their tar papoose into the nearest biohazard
    dumpster, shortly after delivery. I'm going to show them this video, so they realize that I just did them a favor.
    My medical oath says "Do no harm", and we all know that letting fugly sheboons replicate hurts us all.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Rhian Deutrom: Australian hack reporter and suspected coalburning fatty. Writer of such hard hitting exposes as and

No shit, those are her babies.

The absolute shit that is passed off as news these days saddens me. It's nothing but a distraction circus of niggers, fluff, lies and other giant turd jerky treats for the public to gnaw upon and distract us from true events that we need to be aware of in order to survive the upcoming tribulation.

I'm still not even sure what the writer was hoping to accomplish by wasting her keystrokes here. Were we supposed to feel sympathy for her little snigglet? Anger towards the whore mammy?

I'll tell you how I feel: Journalism is dead. Fat worthless bitches like her ate it.

I see. I was wondering why someone in Aus was writing about some ignorant, illiterate US hoodrat nigger sow so sympathetically. I see she also wrote a fawning, ass-kissing story about Moochelle Obongo along with other sows and whores, calling them
    " influential celebrities including JLo, Alicia Keys, Jada Pinkett Smith and Lady Gaga..

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifesty...b31c63b772a686

You missed one of her other hit-hitting journalistic triumphs:

People are furious about a hot chips limit warning
    Bitch likes to eat:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rhian Deutrom - Google Search.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	288.6 KB 
ID:	16883
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "She even compared the little boy to a creature out of ‘Alien vs Predator’."

A more accurate comparison would have been to a little zoo monkey!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bitch likes to eat:

You know that one day a friend, family member, coworker or potential employer will do a google search on her. She might even do it herself.

It tickles the shit out of me that it might just land them here. I had to add her to the tagline just to help her out.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    A more accurate comparison would have been to a little zoo monkey!

Aww, baby monkeys are way cuter than that piebald, gooch-eyed pickaninny. I'd much rather have one these:

Name:	baby capuchin monkey - Google Search.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	321.1 KB 
ID:	16885

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bitch likes to eat:

She looks a little cross-eyed, am I right ?
    It's like eating two of everything.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aww, baby monkeys are way cuter than that piebald, gooch-eyed pickaninny. I'd much rather have one these:

Name:	baby capuchin monkey - Google Search.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	321.1 KB 
ID:	16885

Well, either way your going to get airborne feces and risk catching some disease. Might as well go with the one that steals less and is cuter, I suppose.

At least the monkey won't have as many zoot-suited law niggers making a fuss about it when you ultimately have to put it down.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well, either way your going to get airborne feces and risk catching some disease. Might as well go with the one that steals less and is cuter, I suppose.

At least the monkey won't have as many zoot-suited law niggers making a fuss about it when you ultimately have to put it down.
    And at least with the monkey I needn't worry about being raped, robbed, and murdered (not necessarily in that order) and niggers carry more loathesome diseases than monkeys too.

zoot-suited law niggers

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The little nigger is the very definition of an abomination. That's lower than any monkey.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's as ugly as the gorilla that shit it out.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast