Close

Likes Likes:  48
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Magic Politinigger Larry Elder's ex-coalburner says he pulled gun on her while high on his weed

Larry Elder’s ex-fiancee emerges as leading critic, with gun allegation, other claims

The day in late April 2015 was to be a double celebration: Larry Elder would get his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, then be married, on the spot, to his radio producer and love, Alexandra Datig.
    But Datig today recalls that plan as a fleeting high point in an 18-month relationship that she said turned stormy. Datig alleges Elder controlled her finances and subjected her to verbal and emotional abuse.
    “I, for one brief moment, believed that he intended to shoot me. I was in fear for my life,” Datig said, calling it “my Phil Spector, Lana Clarkson moment,” referring to the Hollywood music producer who shot his companion to death. She added: “At the same time, I’m also very fearless and, having grown up around guns, I didn’t take it seriously.”
    She's also a whore who used to work for Heidi Fleiss.

Datig previously gained some measure of attention because she worked for Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss. She described approaching police and becoming an informant, helping send Fleiss to prison for a business that provided high-priced prostitutes to rich and powerful men.
    Dat nigga wubs hizzz weedz!

She provided a mobile phone video in which she asks Elder about his relationship with the rapper Snoop Dogg. “I introduced him to the evil weed,” Elder responds. “I taught him everything he knows … I’m the one who made him what he is.”
    https://archive.is/DqqgO#selection-2717.0-2717.235
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Elders introduced Snoop Doggy Shit to weed? Come on!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I, for one brief moment, believed that he intended to shoot me. I was in fear for my life,” Datig said, calling it “my Phil Spector, Lana Clarkson moment,” referring to the Hollywood music producer who shot his companion to death. She added: “At the same time, I’m also very fearless and, having grown up around guns, I didn’t take it seriously.”
    Too bad he didn't goodify the filthy coal-burner then. She'd have made a nice addition to the Mudshark Mortuary. Oh well; maybe the next buck she hooks up with.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke - 05.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  10.0 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alexandra Datig.jpeg 
Views:	40 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	16879

Barf! Too bad the mega-turd worthless vile crap-beast nigger porch monkey Larry Elder didn't goodify the despicable coal-burning whore Alexandra Datig for its race-traiterous mud-sharking, and cure Alexandra Datig once for all of its nigger addiction. Of course, Alexandra Datig is tainted for life...

Name:	coal-burners-they-got-it-comin.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	221.5 KB 
ID:	16880

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

Barf! Too bad the mega-turd worthless vile crap-beast nigger porch monkey Larry Elder didn't goodify the despicable coal-burning whore Alexandra Datig for its race-traiterous mud-sharking, and cure Alexandra Datig once for all of its nigger addiction. Of course, Alexandra Datig is tainted for life...

And what a surprise. Nigga gets him some success, gets "heself" white, blonde Mudshark to tow around.

7. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He should have just shot that coalburner or carved her up like Nicole Simpson. Then she could've won Mudshark of the Year.

Her looks are now worthless for humans, I hope her next nigger offs her putrid skank.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

A former high-class call girl who worked for Heidi Fleiss in the 1990s is sharing how she helped turn in the notorious Hollywood madam.
    An actual paid whore,(no doubt serviced many a randy nigger) a snitch, and a mudshark. Yup, I'd say that's plenty tainted.

I bet that ol' buck, Larry, enjoyed her many talents when they rutted.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    He should have just shot that coalburner or carved her up like Nicole Simpson. Then she could've won Mudshark of the Year.

Her looks are now worthless for humans, I hope her next nigger offs her putrid skank.
    Looks? That bitch has a pretty rough helmet if you ask me.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Looks? That bitch has a pretty rough helmet if you ask me.

Ted Nugent was promoting that guy. I didn't know who he was.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess what happens every time humans put their faith in a "conservative" nigger. When will conservatives learn?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ain't voting for no nigger. It's Faulconer for me. Will he win? Unlikely.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, unlikely. Unlikely ANY Conservative will EVER win in Commiefornia ever again.

15. Likes Ignatow , Sandy , Chimp Detester, chutzpah liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    From time to time the question comes up: would you vote for a nigger Republican? The simple answer is that if it's between a nigger Republican and a white Democrat, hold your vote so it's not on your conscience. On the old old CO, a member even got banned, I think. He kept insisting a nigger would be better than a white Democrat.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts exactly, I live in California and have already mailed it in.

19. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post