Close

Likes Likes:  49
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Austrian academic Cheryl Benard: Afghan rapefugees sure do know how to rape

The U.S.: soon to vibrantly enriched by waves of these rapefugees.
    I've Worked with Refugees for Decades. Europe's Afghan Crime Wave Is Mind-Boggling.

But there was one development that had not been expected, and was not tolerable: the large and growing incidence of sexual assaults committed by refugees against local women. These were not of the cultural-misunderstanding-date-rape sort, but were vicious, no-preamble attacks on random girls and women, often committed by gangs or packs of young men. At first, the incidents were downplayed or hushed up—no one wanted to provide the right wing with fodder for nationalist agitation, and the hope was that these were isolated instances caused by a small problem group of outliers. As the incidents increased, and because many of them took place in public or because the public became involved either in stopping the attack or in aiding the victim afterwards, and because the courts began issuing sentences as the cases came to trial, the matter could no longer be swept under the carpet of political correctness. And with the official acknowledgment and public reporting, a weird and puzzling footnote emerged. Most of the assaults were being committed by refugees of one particular nationality: by Afghans.
    https://nationalinterest.org/feature...ave-mind-21506
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What else would one expect? Sand niggers act on the same primitive criminal instincts as their close relative,the black nigger!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    What else would one expect? Sand niggers act on the same primitive criminal instincts as their close relative,the black nigger!
    I LOVE it when people say- "The Black Nigger"! It sounds so scientific.........

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I LOVE it when people say- "The Black Nigger"! It sounds so scientific.........
    You can put a lot of words in front of “nigger” to describe the beast.Criminal nigger.Savage nigger.Stinky nigger.Stupid nigger,vile nigger.Ugly nigger,to name a few.You could actually have fun with it!LOL!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tru Dat!! Niggers do "MUH DIK" and @$$lifter$ do "Al Dik!!" Both sub human species are WORTHLESS and a DRAIN on society!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can put a lot of words in front of “nigger” to describe the beast.Criminal nigger.Savage nigger.Stinky nigger.Stupid nigger,vile nigger.Ugly nigger,to name a few.You could actually have fun with it!LOL!
    What about "spigger?!" Those mixaloid niggers from Puerto Rico and the dominicoon republic?!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hasbro should turn it into a board game.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kills me when they talk about "light skinned" suspects on TV.

White people have light skin... not niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    What about "spigger?!" Those mixaloid niggers from Puerto Rico and the dominicoon republic?!
    I’ve had my fair share of white Puerto Rican girls in my life. I wouldn’t bang a boot lipped, dark skinned Puerto Rican girl on a bet. They are niggers.In the way they look and the way they act.

10. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like....... DEAD nigger!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Hasbro should turn it into a board game.
    Fuck yeah, I'D buy it!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Like....... DEAD nigger!
    That’s my favorite kind of nigger!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve had my fair share of white Puerto Rican girls in my life. I wouldn’t bang a boot lipped, dark skinned Puerto Rican girl on a bet. They are niggers.In the way they look and the way they act.
    Tru Dat!! And I wouldn't touch a spiggress with a TEN foot pole!! I've had plenty of white Puerto Riquenas and other Latinas in my life but they have ALL been white ones!!

15. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you think this shit would be "tolerated" in China, South Korea, hell -- fucking Mexico...?

Of course not!

These packs of Moslem shitbags would be summarily "disappeared" with extreme prejudice!

No one in the "international community" would say a goddamn word!

Sweden, Norway, Austria -- White European nations, are just supposed to live with it.

17. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the Taliban just stop the other goatfuckers from going on a plane. Allies, shit, who really knows? We don't need non English speaking muzzies in. They'll repay it by more bombing.

I've heard some "Americans" are still stuck in Afghanistan. Then they said these were visiting relatives over there. Good, leave them. How stupid can you be to go to that country? I'd rather leave those Allah Akbar thugs stay there.

No Muslim is an American. They want to propagate Islam. Don't forget San Bernardino 2015. They're our enemies, all of them.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

19. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover liked this post