Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Another Niggerfied Reboot

Well, here we go again. Another show that has been recreated to appease fuckin Niggers. How original. Imagine them remaking "Good Times" or "Sanford and Son" with a white cast. Niggers would throw a fit.

https://www.essence.com/entertainmen...-reboot/?amp=1

Look at that "beautiful Nigger fambly". Oh my achin stem! Turned the original show into a science fiction program.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I’m sure that the yellow shitskin plays the re re! This should go without saying, but I will never watch it. I’m sure the reviews from liberals will be great. And so will the fake ratings.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even with the pro-nigger cast, if this makes it past 1 season, I will be shocked. Nigger's don't like coming of age stories, they like bucks in drag (Madea).

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    Even with the pro-nigger cast, if this makes it past 1 season, I will be shocked. Nigger's don't like coming of age stories, they like bucks in drag (Madea).
    I can't stand that nigger Tyler Perry. I can't stand any nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The byline, Keyaira BOONE fuckin' killed me. I predict that this will tank. Just another in a long line of attempts to niggerize the past as well as the present and the future.

I remember I was at the theater several years back when the trailer came on for the niggerized Annie. The whole house went silent and one could practically hear several hundred pairs of eyes rolling.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

6. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The relatability of the simple but charming storylines made the them universal even though the show wasn’t diverse.”
    Such a funny way of saying it had no niggers in it. When this is inevitably canceled due to shitty ratings, muh raycizzums will be blamed.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Well, here we go again. Another show that has been recreated to appease fuckin Niggers. How original. Imagine them remaking "Good Times" or "Sanford and Son" with a white cast. Niggers would throw a fit.

https://www.essence.com/entertainmen...-reboot/?amp=1

Look at that "beautiful Nigger fambly". Oh my achin stem! Turned the original show into a science fiction program.
    OMFG. This shit sickens me to no end. If niggers do nothing but bitch about the past so they can justify fucking up the present then who could logically write for this? This will be full of systemic racisms and nigger lessons for their shit offspring. I think it will be a way to inject bullshit into the nigger narrative. For example the little half breed will be used to show how the sow was raped by an evil white man but the benevolence of niggers caused them to raise him as their own. Has anyone seen the remake of the Twilight Zone by that magic nigger Jordan Peele? I watch his bullshit to have a nice laugh and to keep tabs on shit he is spinning into the minds of children. Take a look at one episode where a nigger and his mammy are endlessly chased by a white police officer so he can keep him out of college. The insinuations will make you want to puke, but it will give you insight into what young white minds are being fed on a regular basis.

9. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post