Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batwinged student Persayus wasn't the brightest says teacher- negroid outrage ensues

Ohio teacher’s social media post about slain 10-year-old student causes outrage

An Ohio teacher’s social media post in memory of a 10-year-old Ohio girl killed in a shooting has many in the Youngstown community upset, and some are calling for the teacher to be fired.

The Youngstown City Schools teacher posted the message about Persayus Davis-May, who was shot and killed inside a home early Wednesday morning. Three adults were also wounded outside the house.

In the post, the teacher talked about the little girl, who she said was a former student.

“I am so angry and sad at the same time. This baby was not my brightest, but she was our caregiver and protector. She struggled with all academics but could count money like it was her job”

PERSAYUS DAVIS-MAY’S TEACHER WORITE IN THE POST
    The ritual africoon batwinging was just another night out in niggertown.

Police say the shooting is connected to a nearby shooting a few minutes earlier that killed Michael Callahan, 40, and wounded another man who caused the pickup truck they were driving in to crash into a utility pole.
    https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-new...auses-outrage/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I was the teacher, it would have read : "How could this happen ? Her impenetrable skull, and thick blubber, should
    have protected her from most handgun rounds. The taxpayers got lucky, it seems..."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the nigs are more outraged at that truthful comment than about niggers batwinging the little sowlet and each other night and day? Don't they care about BLM?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you thought lil Persayus looked bad, you should see the bullets after penetrating that concrete skull.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shame on her!A teacher in the liberal scholastic system should know better than speaking the truth!LOL!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The little sow may have been semi-retarded, but
    "she could count money like it was her job".
    That's all she would have needed to know if she had grown up to be a welfare-sucking street whore: "He gimme fi' dollar, and he gimme fi' dollar, an'..."

A shame she will never put her skills to good use.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lawdy Jeebus..... A stupid nigger? Who'da thunk it.......

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post