Close

Likes Likes:  81
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Will do! Thanx Jim!
    I have dozens of them around the house. I’m sure I can drop one in an envelope and get it to you with a $.50 stamp.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Karen" was originally meant to refer to a woman of ANY race who was usually fat, ugly, dumb, and a libtard, and was always complaining about the smallest things and demanding to see the manager. Now the woketurds want "Karen" to mean a white conservative woman who gets into any kind of coonflict with a nigger, even if it's entirely the nigger's fault. A white woman who is targeted for rape by a nigger will get called a Karen if she fights back, and probably even if she doesn't fight back.

3. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    "Karen" was originally meant to refer to a woman of ANY race who was usually fat, ugly, dumb, and a libtard, and was always complaining about the smallest things and demanding to see the manager. Now the woketurds want "Karen" to mean a white conservative woman who gets into any kind of coonflict with a nigger, even if it's entirely the nigger's fault. A white woman who is targeted for rape by a nigger will get called a Karen if she fights back, and probably even if she doesn't fight back.
    You're right. Just like "snowflake" was the term to descibe libtards who throw temper tantrums whenever they don't get their way. Whenever Conservatives invent a term to describe the libtards, the libtards always try to claim it as their own creation. They can't think for themselves, so have to steal from those with superior creativity.

5. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    can't see it as I'm banned from ShitTube
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

7. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    can't see it as I'm banned from ShitTube
    I got banned from that shit site too. Censorship of Conservatives.

9. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    You're right. Just like "snowflake" was the term to descibe libtards who throw temper tantrums whenever they don't get their way. Whenever Conservatives invent a term to describe the libtards, the libtards always try to claim it as their own creation. They can't think for themselves, so have to steal from those with superior creativity.
    It's straight out of the Rules For Radicals playbook.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12