Close

Likes Likes:  81
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Blond girl bitch slaps a nigger at a feetsball game

I fucking love this chick, no backing down from a snake headed shit beast.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that the nigger actually swung on a woman is just further proof of how niggers are a waste of oxygen. Her boyfriend or whatever needs to spend some time learning to fight. I'd have been over the seats with that nigger on the concrete if I even thought it would harass my woman.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    The fact that the nigger actually swung on a woman is just further proof of how niggers are a waste of oxygen. Her boyfriend or whatever needs to spend some time learning to fight. I'd have been over the seats with that nigger on the concrete if I even thought it would harass my woman.

Of course the other whites there are siding with the nigger calling the blonde girl a Karen and saying she slapped him first.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow look how tough this nigger looks, beating a third age elderly, and have the nerves to punch a WOMAN. Niggers only pick fights with elderly and women, I wanna see this nigger go after MEN his size and age, I bet he won't do the same thing. Shame on the folks for letting this gorilla beat on a senior citizen and a woman, shame on America in general for having these savages loose.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Of course the other whites there are siding with the nigger calling the blonde girl a Karen and saying she slapped him first.
    If she's a "Karen", the definition must have changed to be a compliment. In any case, being anything other than a nigger is a good thing. A pile of dog shit is more valuable than a nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya. That nigger would have eaten a lead sandwich if he fuckin took a swing at any woman under my watch. I'm 57 years old and my fighting skills might not be what they used to be (haven't had to test them for awhile), so I'm always packin heat just in case. I'm never unprepared for the reality of a wild beast nigger encounter.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I hear ya. That nigger would have eaten a lead sandwich if he fuckin took a swing at any woman under my watch. I'm 57 years old and my fighting skills might not be what they used to be (haven't had to test them for awhile), so I'm always packin heat just in case. I'm never unprepared for the reality of a wild beast nigger encounter.

I too pack some heat. I'm not so much younger than you, but I gotta tell ya; best thing I've ever done for myself was start fitness-walking/jogging and joining a gym. I do my best to keep my fighting skills sharp. Times past I earned a brown belt in Combat Hapkido. I'm looking into getting back into it. I've also studied Judo, and Krav Maga informally. We non-niggers need to be prepared at all times to deal decisively with any and all niggershines.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post

Those aren't whites, my friend. Doze beez nigger-lovers and libturds.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those aren't whites, my friend. Doze beez nigger-lovers and libturds.
    Race Traitor scum!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I too pack some heat. I'm not so much younger than you, but I gotta tell ya; best thing I've ever done for myself was start fitness-walking/jogging and joining a gym. I do my best to keep my fighting skills sharp. Times past I earned a brown belt in Combat Hapkido. I'm looking into getting back into it. I've also studied Judo, and Krav Maga informally. We non-niggers need to be prepared at all times to deal decisively with any and all niggershines.
    Pulling out a handgun and firing into a crowded stadium is not a wise decision. It would definitely get you in prison for life,or close. In my younger days, I was a jock. And I was a huge sports fan.I’ve actually been involved in several fights in the stands.
    First of all,it;s better to avoid.But,if you feel it’s necessary,I would’ve sat back in my seat and kicked the fucking nigger w/both feet! It would’ve had no choice but to tumble down a few rows of seats. I’ve done that to a few chumps! By the time it got it’s ass up,I woulda been gone! Probably left the bitch there for starting the bullshit to begin with! It’s never a good situation when you fight in the middle of a crowd. I want the son of a bitch outside where it’s my word against it,and anything goes!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched it closely. The woman first yelled to her husband/companion "shut up". Nigger told her not to tell him to shut up. Slap. Meleé.

Whites who said she started it first are traitors. They should have just shut up. The guy who got KO'd just happened to get a solid hit, it happens, I've seen a lot of MMA that there's sometimes just plain luck.

While it seemed satisfying that a nigger got slapped, this wasn't smart, because she may lose her job, etc. Remember the woman who pulled a gun on negresses. She was 100% justified, but she and husband lost their jobs, now she has to hire a lawyer.

I'm just more pragmatic and realistic these days. Do not talk with any nigger. Do not be close to a nigger. Do not engage in any way. You'll thank me later. You'll save at least $100,000.

Life or death situations, that's another matter. You deserve to live. A nigger doesn't.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Pulling out a handgun and firing into a crowded stadium is not a wise decision.
    Absolutely correct. My gun is my last option, hence why I carry it the way I do; in a secure, completely concealed holster. It's unlikely that one could get into a stadium with a firearm anyway.

Knowledge weighs nothing. Knowledge of unarmed self-defense lightens that load even more.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

13. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely correct. My gun is my last option, hence why I carry it the way I do; in a secure, completely concealed holster. It's unlikely that one could get into a stadium with a firearm anyway.

Knowledge weighs nothing. Knowledge of unarmed self-defense lightens that load even more.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
    I’ve taken my CCW to a few Marlin and Dolphin games a some years back.I don’t watch professional sports much anymore because of the kneeling. Not sure if all stadiums and arenas have metal detectors yet.But I’m thinking they do. But there is always the option I’ve pictured. I get them free from my local gun dealer.Forcefully inserted into one of the major arteries, it’s very very effective.I’ve trained on how to use it and I’ve taken it on a plane with me several times. I’ve even put a little bit of an edge on mine with a file.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1D5EABCF-2A6D-499D-8EDE-5EF8BF071D47.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	16859

15. Likes Coon Town, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve taken my CCW to a few Marlin and Dolphin games a some years back.I don’t watch professional sports much anymore because of the kneeling. Not sure if all stadiums and arenas have metal detectors yet.But I’m thinking they do. But there is always the option I’ve pictured. I get them free from my local gun dealer.Forcefully inserted into one of the major arteries, it’s very very effective.I’ve trained on how to use it and I’ve taken it on a plane with me several times. I’ve even put a little bit of an edge on mine with a file.

Name:	1D5EABCF-2A6D-499D-8EDE-5EF8BF071D47.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	16859
    Hey, THAT'S pretty cool! Where can I get one?

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any day a white woman bitch slaps an ugly, stupid nigger is a great day. No reason needed.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I watched it closely. The woman first yelled to her husband/companion "shut up". Nigger told her not to tell him to shut up. Slap. Meleé.

Whites who said she started it first are traitors. They should have just shut up. The guy who got KO'd just happened to get a solid hit, it happens, I've seen a lot of MMA that there's sometimes just plain luck.

While it seemed satisfying that a nigger got slapped, this wasn't smart, because she may lose her job, etc. Remember the woman who pulled a gun on negresses. She was 100% justified, but she and husband lost their jobs, now she has to hire a lawyer.

I'm just more pragmatic and realistic these days. Do not talk with any nigger. Do not be close to a nigger. Do not engage in any way. You'll thank me later. You'll save at least $100,000.

Life or death situations, that's another matter. You deserve to live. A nigger doesn't.
    Just walk away from them if possible. Sometimes at work you have to deal with them. It's not fun but you have to.

21. Likes Ignatow , Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've broken up a lot of shit by just standing in between the combatants. It's a tried and true bar bouncer
    technique, works great in crowded areas, it's passive, no hands (hopefully) are necessary. Being way
    taller and bigger than most people helps, but I've seen average size guys pull it off successfully.

23. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All sports venues in my area have metal detectors.

My rule of thumb is if my metal can't go in, neither will I.

I'm probably not going to run into a problem at the airport or on an airplane with + or- 200 pax on board, so I'm good with that.

But parking downtown several blocks from a stadium with niggers lurking about is a different story.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Hey, THAT'S pretty cool! Where can I get one?
    tactical stores and other gun shops around here had bowls full that they were giving away a couple years back. I looked it up real quick and found that you can get them for a couple dollars.Slash2gash has them for a little more. Look up personal protection knuckles.

Name:	B59066CD-C944-4269-8D78-84DF345134EA.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	184.1 KB 
ID:	17117

26. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    tactical stores and other gun shops around here had bowls full that they were giving away a couple years back. I looked it up real quick and found that you can get them for a couple dollars.Slash2gash has them for a little more. Look up personal protection knuckles.

Name:	B59066CD-C944-4269-8D78-84DF345134EA.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	184.1 KB 
ID:	17117
    Will do! Thanx Jim!

28. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast