Close

Likes Likes:  61
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Yoandy fired from EMT job after leaving during its shift to have muh dikk with a patient

There are no pics here, but Facespook has some vile beast of the same name. Spigger of some sort, but 100% nigger. Even the most broken nigdar could tell from the headline this was a nigger.

That decision ultimately cost Yoandy Moreno his paramedic’s license.

The Florida Department of Health’s administrative complaint against Moreno’s license said he was working the 7 p.m. to 1:15 a.m. shift in Plantation General’s ER on Aug. 11, 2019 when he left from 9 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. without telling anybody. Moreno later admitted that he left Plantation General grounds to have sex with a patient.

Plantation General fired Moreno four days later for “gross misconduct.”

But while the reason Moreno went AWOL for 45 minutes probably didn’t help him in the disciplinary process, it wasn’t the “unprofessional conduct” that brought the administrative complaint.

“[Moreno] engaged in unprofessional conduct by abandoning his job duties as a paramedic in the emergency room without notifying his employer,” the complaint said.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/miami-par...134250330.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muh dikk is job one for the wild spigg-ro, so this is no surprise.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Plantation General"
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A paramedic working in Plantation General Hospital’s emergency room decided pursuing his sexual desire was a bigger emergency than anything in the ER’s immediate future.
    It's hardly news when a nigger's pursuit of muh dik overcomes everything else. This is one of the many, many reasons why niggers should never EVER be put in positions of such responsibility where a human could die because a nigger is horny and cannot control its base instincts to rut NOW.

It's so funny when every time I try to find a pic of a misbehaving groid and the results are always the same - a whole page of retarded criminiggers comes up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	criminigger- Google Search.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	638.2 KB 
ID:	16841
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    "Plantation General"
    Yeah. How funny is that?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good catch, CT, I didn't even notice the name!

Someone invoke the Fugitive Slave Act, get that nigger back to the plantation and put it to useful work!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's hardly news when a nigger's pursuit of muh dik overcomes everything else. This is one of the many, many reasons why niggers should never EVER be put in positions of such responsibility where a human could die because a nigger is horny and cannot control its base instincts to rut NOW.

It's so funny when every time I try to find a pic of a misbehaving groid and the results are always the same - a whole page of retarded criminiggers comes up.

That bottom right eye patch nigger can be used in some new nigger netflix pirate show.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Homo Erecti is what dey beez!!

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Afro-Cubano paramedic Yoandy gets his muh dik on with a patient

A Miami paramedic had sex with a patient. He lost his license, but that’s not exactly why

A paramedic working in Plantation General Hospital’s emergency room decided pursuing his sexual desire was a bigger emergency than anything in the ER’s immediate future.
    Plantation General ha ha ha LOL

The Florida Department of Health’s administrative complaint against Moreno’s license said he was working the 7 p.m. to 1:15 a.m. shift in Plantation General’s ER on Aug. 11, 2019 when he left from 9 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. without telling anybody. Moreno later admitted that he left Plantation General grounds to have sex with a patient.

Plantation General fired Moreno four days later for “gross misconduct.”
    Spontaneous muh dik is standard conduct to a nigger, silly rabbit.
    https://news.yahoo.com/miami-paramed...134250330.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

14. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    That bottom right eye patch nigger can be used in some new nigger netflix pirate show.
    There's the latest idea: niggers can claim they were all the famous pirates, like they were the Egyptians, Babylonians, Sumerians, Greeks, Romans, Britons, Central Americans.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There's the latest idea: niggers can claim they were all the famous pirates, like they were the Egyptians, Babylonians, Sumerians, Greeks, Romans, Britons, Central Americans.
    Exactly! Niggerbeard the pirate muh dikked his way all the way across the seven seas!

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Exactly! Niggerbeard the pirate muh dikked his way all the way across the seven seas!

Excellent idea! That one-eyed nigger needs to contact the BBC as soon as it gets out of NU.

Name:	Blackbeardnigg-Edwardlighter-683x1024.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	385.5 KB 
ID:	16852

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Bottom center nigger seems to be missing the top of his skull.
    What's up wit dat ?

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent idea! That one-eyed nigger needs to contact the BBC as soon as it gets out of NU.

Where "Yo HO" becomes Buck the Pirate's call for a nigger wench to come over.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are beasts that can’t resist acting upon their instincts without reason. It’s what they do. Niggers should never be trusted to do anything that requires responsibility without being constantly watched.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

hahahaha, you’re awesome!

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Bottom center nigger seems to be missing the top of his skull.
    What's up wit dat ?
    He can be on the nigger pirate show as well. Niggers bring a whole new aspect to pirates. Where white pirates may be missing arms or legs, niggers can lose half a skull and survive. What, could his we wuz pierats name be? Crushed skull? Meh, I’ve never been that creative.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    A paramedic spigger raping a patient, not surprise.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plantation General Hospital fires a nigger

Now if only our ancestors had fired the niggers from their plantations and sent them

30. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers are beasts that can’t resist acting upon their instincts without reason. It’s what they do. Niggers should never be trusted to do anything that requires responsibility without being constantly watched.
    I saw once saw a news piece about a jiggaboo ER 'doctor' literally letting a patient die so he could steal his Rolex. Niggers have no business in medicine.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast