Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Star Trek nigger says Christians are as bad as the taliban

Star Trek Voyager Star Tim Russ Slams Christians: They’re as “Fanatical” as the Taliban

n yet another example of how our society has gone off the deep end, Hollywood actor and Star Trek: Voyager star Tim Russ smeared religious Americans in a highly disgusting manner. The elitist snob actually tweeted how Americans that believe in God are “as fanatical” as the Taliban. Um, come again, Mr. Russ? You do know that religious Americans believe in religious freedom for all, right, whereas the Taliban just enslave, maim and/or kill whoever disagrees with their religious tenets.

After the horribly botched departure of American forces from Afghanistan which started last weekend, Russ took one look at the bloodthirsty Taliban forces, our Middle Eastern enemy for the last 20 years, and thought, “you know, there’s no difference between that and the little old church lady who smiles at me and says, ‘God Bless you.’”

Russ wrote, “The Taliban are as fanatical about their beliefs and culture as the millions of people right here in the U.S. who believe in religion, conspiracy theories, and alternate reality.” Ahem, Mr. Russ, your bigotry is showing. So is your abject stupidity.
    https://www.lifenews.com/2021/08/20/...kHF65OM.twitte
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does it really matter what comes out of a nigger’s Cocksucker? Niggers’ opinions should not matter!A nigger is a low IQ beast that cannot reason like a human,therefore makes no sense!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    What a bright stupid nigger, does he even know that the talibans are ideal Muslims?? These sand niggers are literally Mohammad ideal Muslims that follow strictly the Quran, that's why 90% of Afghanistan support them. They support sharia law just like their fellow sand niggers Iran and Pakistan. America should just leave it how it is, and fuck em.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers like this ape who played a Vulcan are a joke. Vulcans are the polar opposite of niggers. They are smart, rational, honest and unemotional while niggers are the worst in every category.
    Niggers only sound smart when they read words written by whites.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Niggers like this ape who played a Vulcan are a joke. Vulcans are the polar opposite of niggers. They are smart, rational, honest and unemotional while niggers are the worst in every category.
    EVEN then the apes don't sound smart!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post

What?? The turned Vulcans into niggers?? I know they turned Klingons into nigs, even though they were not nogs originally.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What?? The turned Vulcans into niggers?? I know they turned Klingons into nigs, even though they were not nogs originally.

Kling-ons is a perfect name for niggers even here on earth. They can't survive without clinging on to YT fir gibs.
    I'm sure Picard would agree.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger Vulcan entire career and life is a ridiculous joke. A nigger Vulcan is a ridiculous joke. First time I saw it with its huge monkey nose an nappy jungle hair and pasted on ears I laughed, I thought it was a joke, but then found out it was for real and decided never to watch that show just like most people did...
    A nigger is complete opposite of a Vulcan to cast one of these stinky greasy jungle bunnies with flies circling its nappy head as one is just moronic.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tim-russ-tuvok.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	178.9 KB 
ID:	16940 NIGGER VULCAN ROFL
    It will muh dik anything in the universe
    He smells fried chicken... must... resist... not... logical... does... not ... compute
    AHH I MUSS HAB DA CHIKKUN! *CHIMPOUT ENSUES*

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Klingons in the first Star Trek movie got the forehead ridges but still weren't niggers. It was TNG that started the tradition of nigger Klingons, although Gowron, the best Klingon character, was not a nigger.

Then TNG had an obvious nigger as a Romulan, cousin species to Vulcans. Months later when Voyager was about to start, I remember someone started a thread about the new "nigger Vulcan." Trolling or not, he really riled up the niggerlovers, who did everything to defend the idea. I don't know how much fan support there really was, but it was obvious there could be zero support, and Paramount was going to shove it down fans' throats no matter what.

Captain Kirk once said to Spock that Vulcan women are the only women who can claim to be logical. That by definition means no niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Klingons in the first Star Trek movie got the forehead ridges but still weren't niggers. It was TNG that started the tradition of nigger Klingons, although Gowron, the best Klingon character, was not a nigger.

Then TNG had an obvious nigger as a Romulan, cousin species to Vulcans. Months later when Voyager was about to start, I remember someone started a thread about the new "nigger Vulcan." Trolling or not, he really riled up the niggerlovers, who did everything to defend the idea. I don't know how much fan support there really was, but it was obvious there could be zero support, and Paramount was going to shove it down fans' throats no matter what.

Captain Kirk once said to Spock that Vulcan women are the only women who can claim to be logical. That by definition means no niggers.

Goddamit!

Romulans:

Name:	star trek original series romulan - Google Search.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	586.9 KB 
ID:	17136

Name:	star trek original series female romulan commander - Google Search.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	450.0 KB 
ID:	17138

Klingons:

Name:	star trek original series klingon - Google Search.png 
Size:	419.5 KB 
ID:	17139

Are we supposed to think that they somehow evolved into higher life forms as niggers?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	star trek original series female romulan commander - Google Search.png 
Size:	450.0 KB 
ID:	17138
    Joanne Linville sadly passed away a few months ago. She was just beautiful in that episode and lots of other things. There were lots of pretty women in Star Trek, but she had a mature presence I couldn't appreciate as a kid.

"Enterprise" had a story arc of how the Klingons always had the ridges, and some for a time got smooth foreheads. It would have been more accurate to show Klingons starting to burn coal and drill oil, making them savage, dishonorable and incredibly stupid.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Joanne Linville sadly passed away a few months ago. She was just beautiful in that episode and lots of other things. There were lots of pretty women in Star Trek, but she had a mature presence I couldn't appreciate as a kid.

"Enterprise" had a story arc of how the Klingons always had the ridges, and some for a time got smooth foreheads. It would have been more accurate to show Klingons starting to burn coal and drill oil, making them savage, dishonorable and incredibly stupid.

I thought Ms. Linville was so lovely in her role as the Romulan commander. (I must add that giving a woman that role was very forward-thinking for the period) Although she was a strong warrior woman the hurt she tried but failed to cover up with anger at Spock's betrayal in using her was subtle but very touching. Wonderful actress and she was a sympathetic character, shyly putting on the pretty dress for Spock, that heartbreaker!

Putting turtle shells on the foreheads of the Klingons was stupid. OH, why don't they just make everyone on every planet a nigger - of course, unless the inhabitants are evil or stupid in which case they may be YT-like.

16. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post