Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Obama Clinton and the Saxophone

Several weeks after leaving the White House, Barack and Michele went over to see Bill and Hillary for dinner at their spacious home.
    After drinking several beers, obama asked if he could use the host's personal bathroom. Slick Willie said sure and showed him where it was.
    When he entered Bill's private toilet, he was astonished to see that clinton had a golden urinal!
    The next day, obama told his wife Michelle about the urinal in Clinton's private lavatory. "Just think, he said, maybe I should get a gold urinal too?
    But on the other hand, I think it may be a bit to self-indulgent even for a guy like me!"
    The next week, when Michelle had lunch with Hillary, she told Hillary how impressed her husband had been at discovering
    that Bill had a golden urinal in his private bathroom.

Later that day, when Bill got home, Hillary smiled and said to Bill, "Well, I just found out who pissed in your saxophone!"

2. Likes MightyWhite, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    Several weeks after leaving the White House, Barack and Michele went over to see Bill and Hillary for dinner at their spacious home.
    After drinking several beers, obama asked if he could use the host's personal bathroom. Slick Willie said sure and showed him where it was.
    When he entered Bill's private toilet, he was astonished to see that clinton had a golden urinal!
    The next day, obama told his wife Michelle about the urinal in Clinton's private lavatory. "Just think, he said, maybe I should get a gold urinal too?
    But on the other hand, I think it may be a bit to self-indulgent even for a guy like me!"
    The next week, when Michelle had lunch with Hillary, she told Hillary how impressed her husband had been at discovering
    that Bill had a golden urinal in his private bathroom.

Later that day, when Bill got home, Hillary smiled and said to Bill, "Well, I just found out who pissed in your saxophone!"
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Likes MightyWhite liked this post