Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Massive Stankfest Ahead! Lizzo vows to stop wearing deodorant

Lizzo joins Matthew McConaughey by making decision to stop wearing deodorant

Lizzo has joined the ranks of celebrities who don't follow basic hygiene rules.

The 33-year-old musician revealed she agrees with Matthew McConaughey when it comes to not wearing deodorant.

Lizzo shared an article about the actor's decision to stop wearing deodorant and admitted she'd actually made the same decision.
    "Ok… I'm w him on this one.. I stopped using deodorant and I smell BETTER," Lizzo wrote on her Instagram story Thursday.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ebrity-hygiene
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Lizzo joins Matthew McConaughey by making decision to stop wearing deodorant

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ebrity-hygiene

Aww, I'm glad Lardzo is feeling better! She's recently been weeping buttery tears because she became self-aware:

The three-time Grammy Award winner, 33, got candid about her feelings Saturday in a tearful TikTok video. "You know that part of sadness where you feel like a burden on everyone and annoying and nobody cares about you?" she says in the clip.
    She'll win the stank contest just by releasing the putrid funk that will knock everyone over when she lifts any of her yeasty rolls and FUPA. Well, it will knock over humans. To nigger bucks it's like pheromones.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no deodorant strong enough to combat niggerstank, anyway. It's like spraying a can of Lysol on the old Fresh Kills landfill. Besides, niggers stopping using deodorant means they'll stop shoplifting them, or worse, using something and putting it back.

Mrs. S thinks I'm overcautious this way, but I double-check more than jars with pop-up safety buttons. In the store I always take the cap off deodorant, hydrogen peroxide, antibiotic cream, etc., to make sure the product hasn't been used already. I'll closely inspect a bottle of lotion or Barbasol in case a worker thought he'd just wipe it off and put it back. It all started when I opened a bottle of rubbing alcohol, during the pandemic when it was hard to find, and the seal was open. Our usual grocery store and Walmart have never given us a problem in returns, but it saves a trip. And you might need something one morning when you don't have any else and no time to get a new one.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lizzo needs a 9hp pressure washer to wipe her fat, nasty ass. I've been on rail cars with buffarillas,
    and the stink reminded me of the menagerie at the Barnum and Bailey circus, only these animals
    weren't in cages. The buffys made a hell of a lot more noise too.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puke - 06.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	17306

Lizzo, you hideous sowrilla crap beast: The EPA should take advantage of your putrid stench and helicopter you into the Florida Everglades. (Not INSIDE the helicopter, mind you, but UNDER the chopper, like Dumbo.) Your stench could quickly eradicate all mosquitoes from the glades. gnomesayin? For once your useless existence would have a slight value.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll wager it smells like London zoo on a hot summer day.

With an aftershock of Billingsgate fish market.
    Proudly deplorable

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puke - 06.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	17306

Lizzo, you hideous sowrilla crap beast: The EPA should take advantage of your putrid stench and helicopter you into the Florida Everglades. (Not INSIDE the helicopter, mind you, but UNDER the chopper, like Dumbo.) Your stench could quickly eradicate all mosquitoes from the glades. gnomesayin? For once your useless existence would have a slight value.
    They'd have to use a Chinook helicopter to lift that gargantuan nigger pig. Drop it from 1000 feet and the Gators will have nigger chow for the next 50 years.

8. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post