Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Is Boxing and MMA the only sports enjoyable for us humans?

Who doesn't enjoy it or get a laugh when a nigger/sandnigger gets KO or his head kick in by a human?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are too many niggers on steroids, but some fights with niggers getting their hayeds knocked in are very satisfying.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	17109 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	17110 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger3.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	17111 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger4.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	17112

I can like golf now that Nigger Woods is ruined forever, though announcers and video montage editors still find a way to include the nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brujojr View Post
    Who doesn't enjoy it or get a laugh when a nigger/sandnigger gets KO or his head kick in by a human?
    Two of my favorite fights. Tyson Fury beating the fuck out of Deontay Wilder and Marco Antonio Barrera beating the fuck out of Prince Naseem Hamed the asslifter. Tommy Morrison used to give the niggers good ass whoopins back in the day.

4. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy several sports, just not what you might call watchable on television. Shooting sports (IDPA, IPSC, SASS) are some of my favorites and 99% nigger-free. I do also love Olympic curling, but of course only get to watch it when thew Winter Olympics are on. Times past I was an avid bowler and it was relatively easy to avoid the groid doing that. I catch swamp buggy racing when I can.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Times past I was an avid bowler and it was relatively easy to avoid the groid doing that. I catch swamp buggy racing when I can.
    Sandman Sr. wasn't the biggest bowler but would watch PBA stuff on TV. I was pretty little then. Whatever happened, did they just not get ratings? There were also occasional boxing fights, I guess Sunday rebroadcasts of Saturday night fights of lighter weight classes. Those were watchable because of all the dominant Latinos and very few niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Sandman Sr. wasn't the biggest bowler but would watch PBA stuff on TV. I was pretty little then. Whatever happened, did they just not get ratings? There were also occasional boxing fights, I guess Sunday rebroadcasts of Saturday night fights of lighter weight classes. Those were watchable because of all the dominant Latinos and very few niggers.

I know you can stream the PBA now, but it did seem to vanish from TV for the longest. I also used to watch 9-Ball Tournaments before I got so disgusted with cable about 15 years ago that I got rid of it. Billiards/Pool is usually nigger-free at the upper levels.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I commend any online for getting in the same ring w/a vile savage gorilla without a 1911! And beating one bare handed sounds like an even bigger task! Congratulations!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I used to watch the PBA with my Dad back in day as well. Earl Anthony, Mark Roth, Mike Aulby. I stumbled across some Pro bowling recently and they roll the ball all funky looking with both hands. Looks retarded, like 4 year olds trying to bowl. They make it work though. I still didn't see any nigs bowling.

10. Likes Sandy , Coon Town, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you enjoy sand niggers getting their ass handed to them, you will love this.

Female kickboxer, 26, died from a blow to the head at match https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ticle-masthead
    Proudly deplorable

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Two of my favorite fights. Tyson Fury beating the fuck out of Deontay Wilder and Marco Antonio Barrera beating the fuck out of Prince Naseem Hamed the asslifter. Tommy Morrison used to give the niggers good ass whoopins back in the day.
    When Canelo KO the paki bastard Amir Khan and Andy Ruiz beat the big mouth nigger Anthony Joshua, great moments tbh.

Fury is a beast, he's one of my favorite fighter atm. Fury won both fights against Wilder, no way in hell the first fight was a draw, fucking niggers always having their bribed judges like nigger Mayweather, just to stick it to us humans. No doubt fury will beat that nigger wilder a third time.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brujojr View Post
    When Canelo KO the paki bastard Amir Khan and Andy Ruiz beat the big mouth nigger Anthony Joshua, great moments tbh.

Fury is a beast, he's one of my favorite fighter atm. Fury won both fights against Wilder, no way in hell the first fight was a draw, fucking niggers always having their bribed judges like nigger Mayweather, just to stick it to us humans. No doubt fury will beat that nigger wilder a third time.
    Fury DID in fact win both fights. Niggers always have an excuse for losing. Wilder blamed the HEAVY costume he wore in his look-at-meez ring entry for tiring him out before the fight. LOL.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post