Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Flag Crew

I drove out to my brother's to help him cut down some hay then figure out why his bailer isn't bailing.

He lives on a rural Ohio state route which for the most part is lightly traveled. I would estimate maybe 3 or 4 cars pass his house per minute during the day.

I was about a mile from his house when I came upon stopped traffic.

They are resurfacing the road... milling the old pavement then laying down new blacktop.

I glanced at the clock as I told him I would be there at noon, and it just happened to be noon straight up.

Long story short, I was at the end of a train that stretched the whole mile, taking 20 minutes to reach his driveway where you already guessed it, I spot a coon in a lawn chair under a shade tree in my brother's yard, the "Slow/Stop" sign stuck in a cone in the middle of the lane.

I had shot my brother a text when I had been sitting a couple minutes, his response was see you when you get here, it's been jammed up since they started at 6.

So we are watching this lazy ass coon from the barn. He's actually sitting on a large playmate cooler, with one of those temporary sign stands behind it fashioned as a backrest.

My brother reported spotting the spook at the other end using the temporary sign stand to hold a golf umbrella when he had returned from breakfast earlier

These 2 monkey's had traffic so dicked up it wasn't funny!

They would hold traffic for 10 minutes in one direction, get up, shuffle to the cone, spin the sign, then shuffle back under the tree. Then during the next 10 minutes, you'd see a handful of hot asphalt trailers heading to the plant for more. Then nothing for nearly 10 more minutes.

Eventually the traffic that had been stopped in the other direction would start filtering by.

Goddamn those lazy niggers! The only reason they couldn't alternate 5 or 10 cars then send them is because those lazy ass niggers didn't feel like getting up and spinning the sign more than 3, possibly 4 times per hour!

The construction workers could give a fuck less about which way and how often the traffic flowed around them.

Thankfully, no niggers whatsoever were on the paver, sweepers, rollers, dump trucks... anything that moved, so you can be sure at least the new asphalt will be laid down properly.

Fucking niggers! Totally wasting human lives one minute at a time!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't your brother have told the shine to get the fuck off his lawn/property?

I've got the same thing going on in front of my house right now but where I live, it's not a nigger problem it's a bureaucracy problem. In California they couldn't hot patch a pothole without first drawing a permit and studying a ten year environmental impact report.

Also most of the road work gets done by CalTrans. This is CalTrans:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WgjzmbxunhDEBM97kLI5EKKiokyINpYQhqn2igMgdFk.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	16776

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Couldn't your brother have told the shine to get the fuck off his lawn/property?

I've got the same thing going on in front of my house right now but where I live, it's not a nigger problem it's a bureaucracy problem. In California they couldn't hot patch a pothole without first drawing a permit and studying a ten year environmental impact report.

Ha! That pic is priceless!

I've gotta say, everyone looked busy as I passed the paver when I left, choosing to go the same direction I was heading before I turned in since traffic was flowing that way.... except for of course Sambo who had relocated his chaise lounge about a half mile down range as the zone moved and the other Sambo who I actually saw with his boots on the ground, possibly because an ODOT truck with probably a site supervisor in it parked near by. But his golf umbrella was still deployed on the sign stand keeping shade on his watermelon cooler.

My brother probably would've shot Sambo if he was under the trees near the house.

Sambo was camped out under the only tree close to the road, well within the 20 or 25 feet of what the state designates "right of way".

N.A.A.C.P.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Ha! That pic is priceless!

I've gotta say, everyone looked busy as I passed the paver when I left, choosing to go the same direction I was heading before I turned in since traffic was flowing that way.... except for of course Sambo who had relocated his chaise lounge about a half mile down range as the zone moved and the other Sambo who I actually saw with his boots on the ground, possibly because an ODOT truck with probably a site supervisor in it parked near by. But his golf umbrella was still deployed on the sign stand keeping shade on his watermelon cooler.

My brother probably would've shot Sambo if he was under the trees near the house.

Sambo was camped out under the only tree close to the road, well within the 20 or 25 feet of what the state designates "right of way".
    Having lived in Ohio, I'm acquainted with ODOT. let me tell you that those guys are amateurs compared with CalTrans who could single-handedly fuck-up every crosswalk in the state.

Name:	crop-1280x720-000-e1556304341351.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	16784

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	crop-1280x720-000-e1556304341351.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	16784
    Lol... sad thing is the niggers that painted those crosswalks were probably stone sober! They just can't spell!

N.A.A.C.P.

7. Likes Tar Remover, Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    May as well just paint SKOO in the street. Same meaning - NIGGER ALERT.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    A lazy nigger in the yard is always time to put out the lawn sprinklers

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So these were real, ACTUAL, in fact Pavement Apes?

11. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I lived out there from '79 thru '81. An associate of my boss "worked" for CalTrans. My boss and I were from the
    east coast, which meant we worked for a living, with no dipshitting around. Unfortunately, our southern Cal
    counterparts, a.k.a. The Dudes, were not down with our approach. CalTrans boy was in a position to foul up
    our efforts, as he actually had two jobs that he barely showed up for. Snorting two lines of blow per hour
    did NOT help his work ethic. We paid him to do nothing, just like CalTrans did.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    A lazy nigger in the yard is always time to put out the lawn sprinklers

I told my brother to go out and ask him to hold the lantern while he was sitting there doing nothing!

N.A.A.C.P.

15. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I told my brother to go out and ask him to hold the lantern while he was sitting there doing nothing!

My bro out in CA has 2 pretty good sized ones in his front yard. He doesn't give a fuck who don't like it.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post

My bro out in CA has 2 pretty good sized ones in his front yard. He doesn't give a fuck who don't like it.

I've had a little boot lipped porch monkey holding a light out front since 1987! Moved it 3 times. Have had to re-paint it about 3 times too!

When my son was very, very young, we were driving down our street when my son suddenly blurted out, "Dad... I think blacks live there" pointing to a house not far from ours.

I about freaked, never noticing the place resembled in any way shape or form a nigger nest.

I said "Why do you think blacks live there"?

He replied... "Because they have a white porch monkey"!!!

I about pissed myself laughing.

N.A.A.C.P.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I drove out to my brother's to help him cut down some hay then figure out why his bailer isn't bailing.

He lives on a rural Ohio state route which for the most part is lightly traveled. I would estimate maybe 3 or 4 cars pass his house per minute during the day.

I was about a mile from his house when I came upon stopped traffic.

They are resurfacing the road... milling the old pavement then laying down new blacktop.

I glanced at the clock as I told him I would be there at noon, and it just happened to be noon straight up.

Long story short, I was at the end of a train that stretched the whole mile, taking 20 minutes to reach his driveway where you already guessed it, I spot a coon in a lawn chair under a shade tree in my brother's yard, the "Slow/Stop" sign stuck in a cone in the middle of the lane.

I had shot my brother a text when I had been sitting a couple minutes, his response was see you when you get here, it's been jammed up since they started at 6.

So we are watching this lazy ass coon from the barn. He's actually sitting on a large playmate cooler, with one of those temporary sign stands behind it fashioned as a backrest.

My brother reported spotting the spook at the other end using the temporary sign stand to hold a golf umbrella when he had returned from breakfast earlier

These 2 monkey's had traffic so dicked up it wasn't funny!

They would hold traffic for 10 minutes in one direction, get up, shuffle to the cone, spin the sign, then shuffle back under the tree. Then during the next 10 minutes, you'd see a handful of hot asphalt trailers heading to the plant for more. Then nothing for nearly 10 more minutes.

Eventually the traffic that had been stopped in the other direction would start filtering by.

Goddamn those lazy niggers! The only reason they couldn't alternate 5 or 10 cars then send them is because those lazy ass niggers didn't feel like getting up and spinning the sign more than 3, possibly 4 times per hour!

The construction workers could give a fuck less about which way and how often the traffic flowed around them.

Thankfully, no niggers whatsoever were on the paver, sweepers, rollers, dump trucks... anything that moved, so you can be sure at least the new asphalt will be laid down properly.

Fucking niggers! Totally wasting human lives one minute at a time!
    They ALWAYS do!!

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've had a little boot lipped porch monkey holding a light out front since 1987! Moved it 3 times. Have had to re-paint it about 3 times too!

When my son was very, very young, we were driving down our street when my son suddenly blurted out, "Dad... I think blacks live there" pointing to a house not far from ours.

I about freaked, never noticing the place resembled in any way shape or form a nigger nest.

I said "Why do you think blacks live there"?

He replied... "Because they have a white porch monkey"!!!

I about pissed myself laughing.
    Nice!
    From the mouth of babes......!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Nice!
    From the mouth of babes......!

Exactly!

N.A.A.C.P.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly!
    It's like human children just KNOW. They don't have to be taught that there is something evil about filthy goddamn niggers......... They just KNOW!