I drove out to my brother's to help him cut down some hay then figure out why his bailer isn't bailing.

He lives on a rural Ohio state route which for the most part is lightly traveled. I would estimate maybe 3 or 4 cars pass his house per minute during the day.

I was about a mile from his house when I came upon stopped traffic.

They are resurfacing the road... milling the old pavement then laying down new blacktop.

I glanced at the clock as I told him I would be there at noon, and it just happened to be noon straight up.

Long story short, I was at the end of a train that stretched the whole mile, taking 20 minutes to reach his driveway where you already guessed it, I spot a coon in a lawn chair under a shade tree in my brother's yard, the "Slow/Stop" sign stuck in a cone in the middle of the lane.

I had shot my brother a text when I had been sitting a couple minutes, his response was see you when you get here, it's been jammed up since they started at 6.

So we are watching this lazy ass coon from the barn. He's actually sitting on a large playmate cooler, with one of those temporary sign stands behind it fashioned as a backrest.

My brother reported spotting the spook at the other end using the temporary sign stand to hold a golf umbrella when he had returned from breakfast earlier

These 2 monkey's had traffic so dicked up it wasn't funny!

They would hold traffic for 10 minutes in one direction, get up, shuffle to the cone, spin the sign, then shuffle back under the tree. Then during the next 10 minutes, you'd see a handful of hot asphalt trailers heading to the plant for more. Then nothing for nearly 10 more minutes.

Eventually the traffic that had been stopped in the other direction would start filtering by.

Goddamn those lazy niggers! The only reason they couldn't alternate 5 or 10 cars then send them is because those lazy ass niggers didn't feel like getting up and spinning the sign more than 3, possibly 4 times per hour!

The construction workers could give a fuck less about which way and how often the traffic flowed around them.

Thankfully, no niggers whatsoever were on the paver, sweepers, rollers, dump trucks... anything that moved, so you can be sure at least the new asphalt will be laid down properly.

Fucking niggers! Totally wasting human lives one minute at a time!