Close

Likes Likes:  80
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many years ago, I worked in Manhattan. I was at a large office of about 400+ employees. They already had a firing plan in place. Right before firing someone, they had them work on some ridiculous non-computer project for a few hours. They would use that time to disable user access. See, when they hire an employee, they log all access information in preparation for firing.
    So, as soon as you are hired, they already planned for your firing.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    This company got exactly what it deserved for hiring a DIEvershity sherilla to head up an HR department and NOT doing a background and criminal check on this 50 IQ roodrat.
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I think anyone would be hard pressed to find any company who doesn’t have a nigger as it’s HR VP. This has been the usual case for years and now with all this “woke “ bullshit unavoidable.
    The last major company I worked for has had three white women as their HR chiefs. In Manhattan, needless to say, they're more liberal than Berkeley and are complete hypocrites. When will they step down and demand a replacement be a "Black woman"?

HR humans are bad enough. Give the top job to a nigger, though, and the company deserves every evil thing that happens.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    This company got exactly what it deserved for hiring a DIEvershity sherilla to head up an HR department and NOT doing a background and criminal check on this 50 IQ roodrat.
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I think anyone would be hard pressed to find any company who doesn’t have a nigger as it’s HR VP. This has been the usual case for years and now with all this “woke “ bullshit unavoidable.
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Are you a fan of fiction? Her LinkedIn profile is exactly that. I've dealt with narcissistic assholes before but this boon takes the cake.

BTW Medghyne? How do you pronounce that? It sounds like a very nasty skin condition.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/medghyne...rm-pa-a94070a1
    "HR specialty functions include...terminations"

Now it has personal hands-on experience.

Legal specialty functions include legal analysis, legal compliance, arbitration, family mediation, county mediation, contract proposals, contract negotiations, legal research, labor law relations, notary services, and more."

"I be all analing dat, an sheeit, you be all raciss an sheet! You ain in complincing widdat duvurshitty incloodisivinity! I demands arbitrations! I gonna sue yo cracka asses in mudiation less you gibs me a big contrict! I be all expur in legal shit and labor law, muhfuggas! I gots muh notary friend!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fifteen months?

This dindu won't do 15 days. Any more time would be scriminashunz.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, but I'm still enthralled with the sow's resume. I couldn't properly read her huge block of text (I'm sure she's banking on potential employers being unable to do so as well), so made a list of its accomplishment achieved in under 20 years.

- Human resource manager

- Family Mediator and Arbitrator

- Attended Uof South Florida

- received Bachelor's Degree from Saint Leo U

- Received degree in Master's Business Admin from Northwestern Law

- Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Social Science

- Concentrations in Sociology and Social Work

- Master's degree in Business administration with HR Management concentration

- currently pursuing a Juris Doctorate at Northwestern Law School

- Is a Florida Mediator, Arbitrator, Notary Public

- Certified Paralegal trained at USF Tampa

- Loves fitness, dance, singing, acting, and modeling.

- is a Zumba instructor,

- is an Avon Beauty consultant

- is a Herbalife fitness Nutrition representative

- attended Barbizon School of modeling

- graduated Barbizon's modeling program

- was accepted into their acting program

- appeared in print modeling and acting work

- appeared in commercials for Alltel to where she was an extra working alongside Sarah Jessica Parker

-She also did a dance video with MTV back in 2000 for their Dance with Me Marathon

- has even danced for non-profit cultural organizations, churches, as well as Orchesis Dance Theatre.

- has also done some motivational speaking throughout different cultural non-profit organizations in college and church, which she plans to expand on

- She is currently in the process of writing a book and has written several poems in the past

- plans to publish the book at the end of this year along with her poetry for the soul book

- also enjoys giving back and volunteering and volunteers at Metropolitan Ministries, Justice for our Neighbors, Bay Area Legal, and the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay.

- She also recently started her own company called Judicial Legal Services

- plans to start off by providing family mediation, arbitration, legal document preparation services, and notary services.

- Medghyne had one crummy job and couldn't keep it. After six months she was terminated due to poor performance.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Medghyne had one crummy job and couldn't keep it. After six months she was terminated due to poor performance.
    She is one qualla-fied, double A magic negro alright. Her credentials will come in handy at Nigger U,
    if she goes there, which I doubt. The judge will probably fall for her horseshit rezzoomay, and put her on
    some kind of payment plan, even though she is unemployable.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Many years ago, I worked in Manhattan. I was at a large office of about 400+ employees. They already had a firing plan in place. Right before firing someone, they had them work on some ridiculous non-computer project for a few hours. They would use that time to disable user access. See, when they hire an employee, they log all access information in preparation for firing.
    So, as soon as you are hired, they already planned for your firing.
    Reminds me of the mass firing scene in the beginning of the movie Margin Call.

As for this company that hired this sheboon, it's like letting a wild monkey into your house and then being shocked upon discovering that the monkey has flung its poo all over the walls.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, jenkemfactory, Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12