Close

Likes Likes:  55
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Shock Vid: brutal, unprovoked nigger hatchet attack on rando Whitey in Manhattan

Graphic Video Shows Footage Of Brutal Hatchet Attack Near Manhattan ATM

Video:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1427785614540353540

Graphic video obtained Tuesday by the New York Post showed a brutal hatchet attack in Manhattan, New York.

The video shows a 51-year-old male using an ATM inside a Chase bank on Broadway near Beaver Street in the Financial District before a man wielding a hatchet approaches the victim from behind and slashes him in the back of the leg.
    https://www.publishedreporter.com/20...tal-condition/

https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/18/v...manhattan-atm/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't watch all that. It was too disturbing. But no, there is no nigger problem. That they are savagely attacking every hour of the day is because of their socioeconomic oppresshuns.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Savage JIGABOO Aaron Garcia has been caught.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/08...manhattan-atm/
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jivin' Jigaboo View Post
    The Savage JIGABOO Aaron Garcia has been caught.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/08...manhattan-atm/
    He'll most likely be freed back into the wilds of New York. The niggers the real victim.(sarcasm).

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s what happens in a city after liberals make carrying a weapon illegal for honest citizens and they allow niggers to run wild!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    He'll most likely be freed back into the wilds of New York. The niggers the real victim.(sarcasm).
    Yep, NIGGERLOVING Wilhelm De Blasio will make sure of that. Mayor De Blasio always looks out for his pet NIGGERS!!
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aaron Garcia, 37, savage nigger buck, was arrested Tuesday night. Garcia, of Yonkers, has eight prior arrests,
    I guess he's in the catch and release program.

Garcia has been taken for a psychiatric evaluation.
    Yeah, we know what that means. He'll be coddled in some psyche hospital, "cured" and let go to viciously assault more human beings, the way he was let go 8 other times. It needs to be put down, not out of vengeance, but for the safety of others.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barely a word from the Mainstream media...

Nigger had a rap sheet a mile long
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger criminal achievements DbBPyYg.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	154.0 KB 
ID:	16752

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bill De Blasio's heartless response. No surprise. Every minute inch of my body detests that man!

https://nypost.com/2021/08/18/de-bla...-hey-its-rare/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jivin' Jigaboo View Post
    Bill De Blasio's heartless response. No surprise. Every minute inch of my body detests that man!

https://nypost.com/2021/08/18/de-bla...-hey-its-rare/

So it's a "mental health problem", is it?

In October 2019, four homeless men were bludgeoned to death by a mentally ill man with a pipe

Name:	attack Rodriguez “Randy” Santos, - Google Search.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	546.1 KB 
ID:	16778

In February of this year, a mentally ill man went on a subway stabbing spree, killing two.

Name:	attack a train ripper - Google Search.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	519.7 KB 
ID:	16779

And a mentally ill woman(???) was arrested this week for trying to shove a man onto the tracks

Name:	attack - Google Search.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	261.6 KB 
ID:	16780

Is it a mental health problem, or an unchecked nigger problem? I guess no one wants to admit it. It's okay since it doesn't happen that often. Except it does.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It just came out of the jungle.
    If you put a hungry lion in the bank, the same thing would happen.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sowbuck arrested Saturday for nearly shoving a 22-year-old man onto the subway tracks at Times Square has been booked seven times since June 25, police sources said — including for several assaults on mass transit.
    No need to lock it up no matter how murderous it is. Maybe it's not just one, but two of the protected species - a nigger and a tranny.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/16/woman-...ansit-attacks/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope the groid gets made good at NU.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Technically, niggers aren't mentally ill, because their way subhuman IQ of 50 and below qualifies them to be vicious animals. The fault really lies in society at large saying they are equal humans and letting them mingle in a human civilized environment.

Why waste resources on this obviously guilty felon. Just dangle it from a tree.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Hope the groid gets made good at NU.
    He'll probably walk. The nigger's been let out of his cage something like eight times already.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Technically, niggers aren't mentally ill, because their way subhuman IQ of 50 and below qualifies them to be vicious animals. The fault really lies in society at large saying they are equal humans and letting them mingle in a human civilized environment.

Why waste resources on this obviously guilty felon. Just dangle it from a tree.

What about this? It's been arrested 90 times and was free to knuckle around with a knife. What the hell is going on?

A rep with the Queens District Attorney’s Office said Castro was released without bail on both charges of third-degree burglary. A source familiar with the matter said the move was thanks to bail-reform laws that prevented the judge from requiring bail.

Name:	attackfor anti-gay assault in Queens.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	490.3 KB 
ID:	16796

https://nypost.com/2021/07/16/homele...ult-in-queens/

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What about this? It's been arrested 90 times and was free to knuckle around with a knife. What the hell is going on?

Name:	attackfor anti-gay assault in Queens.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	490.3 KB 
ID:	16796

https://nypost.com/2021/07/16/homele...ult-in-queens/
    90 times? Damn NY, you really love your niggers. This is what happens if the law favors the criminals over the good citizens.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The woketurd asswipes at the NY Post couldn't resist doing a "The fambly pleaded with authorities for help" story.
    It's always somebody else's fault when a nigger goes on a rampage. Meanwhile, every female in said fambly is
    pregnant with carbon copies of the problem ape in question. I told the Post reporters to slam that nonsense up their
    woke asses, and go interview the hospitalized victim's family. I'm sick of the "press" publishing excuse narratives
    concocted by the perpetrator's relatives. Fuck them, no one needs to hear from the source of the problem.

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	16799

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The woketurd asswipes at the NY Post couldn't resist doing a "The fambly pleaded with authorities for help" story.
    It's always somebody else's fault when a nigger goes on a rampage. Meanwhile, every female in said fambly is
    pregnant with carbon copies of the problem ape in question. I told the Post reporters to slam that nonsense up their
    woke asses, and go interview the hospitalized victim's family. I'm sick of the "press" publishing excuse narratives
    concocted by the perpetrator's relatives. Fuck them, no one needs to hear from the source of the problem.

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	16799
    Yep, and as we saw recently if the popo come and wrangle the violent, knife/gun carrying beast and harm one nappy hair on its haid, the fambly starts screaming "They dint haf ta hurt him - RAYCISS!!"

25. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Never relax around niggers, in this case a spigger. Jesus Christ, this terrifies me to what America would turn to in 50 years. Future South Africa !!

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast