Close

Likes Likes:  86
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I really felt awful that I was forced to do that.It was either the pressure washer or my Glock 43. I didn’t want to hurt the dog.But had to protect my kitties at all cost.Oh well, next time they’ll know not to let their pit/mix run loose!Irresponsible nigger lovers!
    But.... But..... It's eyeball was dirty. You had NO choice!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    But.... But..... It's eyeball was dirty. You had NO choice!
    Little fucker lost that eye! But,it’s dumb ass owner learned not to let the mangy thing roam.Next time, it’s going to become compost!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some of our older members might remember this. We have a fine member Odin's Balls who lives in England. He told a story once of his dog Odin (the pup has sadly passed since then) . Anyway Odin was a Rottweiler of substantial girth and weight who hated asslifters.
    OB related a story once about how Odin used to go "bowling for muzzies". In other words, off leash, Odin had a penchant for running full speed at any gathering of goat fuckers and ram the crowd head down. I guess OB never taught him that, he was just a good boy. I thought I was gonna die laughing the first time I heard of bowling for muzzies.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasemonkey View Post
    I feel sorry for the dog Jim blasted because the owner was to blame.
    Trust me, i like dogs,so it’s not something I enjoyed doing! My wife and oldest daughter drive rescue dogs part way to their new home. But, my two kitties were sitting there defenseless in a mesh tent in front of my porch. As I previously posted”my pets are part of my family. I will protect my family using whatever means necessary!”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12