I live in a pretty nice rural area in Brevard County Florida. You’ll rarely see a nigger around here, unless of course it’s working for Amazon or some neighbor’s kin fucked a monkey.I got a neighbor accross from me who’s daughter fucked and nigger and has a monkeyshine mixed beast who is problematic like all niggs.
Anyway, I’m not really very friendly to anyone. And my closest neighbors are at least 50 or more yards away from me ,the ones accross the road are probably closer to 100 yrds.I’ve been here 20 years and I rarely talk to my neighbors.I may wave to them when I go to the mailbox or something.I’ve had nearby neighbors who introduced themselves after a hurricane or when we walk at night. But everyone knows that I’m the guy that doesn’t want anyone on his property. I like being know as the guy not to fuck with!
So this fucking old guy accross the street who knows I do tile because I’ve done work in the neighborhood and they recommend me.So he comes up to me and asked me to look at a shower that he’s building for his little nigger grandson who’s going to move back in. That really thrills me!(sarcastic)
I still gave him some advice because I could see the stupid bastard hasn’t a clue.So now he’s trying to get me to help him. I say, give me 500 bucks and I’ll get you going and I’ll leave you where it will drain out good.He said he didn’t have $500. So I laughed quietly walked away.
He comes and knocks on my door later. I show him my “no soliciting sign.He said he needs me to do his showerI tell him $1500.$500 down ,rest when I’m done. He tells me “why don’t you be a good neighbor and help a fellow out?”I told him “go fuck yourself,I hate nigger lovers!”
He got all fucking nervous and ran across the street. Because my reputation precedes me.I lost my cool,but at least I got rid of the nigger loving Cocksucker!. So he flags down my wife in the driveway as she was driving in and tells her that I was very nasty to him. I had already called and informed my wife and she told him “go fuck yourself!”. I love my Honey and am getting her a gift for that! Lol! Anyway,right or wrong,she always takes my side.She said he got the message.And he did!
This is the same guy who’s nigger grandson’s pittbull came onto my porch and tried to attack my kids(kitties)while they were in their mesh tent. I pressure washed the dogs eye out and refused to pay the vet bill.And he knows I’ll do something similar to him if he wants to go there. It just upsets me very much that people have to nerve to be so bold and expect my services for free. And that is probably because he thinks like a nigger.After all, he’s accepted them fucking his mudshark daughter.What a loser!I’m also a little mad at myself, I’ve been being too nice lately. I guess I’ve got to toughen up a little bit! Lol! Maybe the niggerlover thinks I owe it for the dog.He’s wrong!