Close

Likes Likes:  86
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger lover neighbor tries to play me.

I live in a pretty nice rural area in Brevard County Florida. You’ll rarely see a nigger around here, unless of course it’s working for Amazon or some neighbor’s kin fucked a monkey.I got a neighbor accross from me who’s daughter fucked and nigger and has a monkeyshine mixed beast who is problematic like all niggs.
    Anyway, I’m not really very friendly to anyone. And my closest neighbors are at least 50 or more yards away from me ,the ones accross the road are probably closer to 100 yrds.I’ve been here 20 years and I rarely talk to my neighbors.I may wave to them when I go to the mailbox or something.I’ve had nearby neighbors who introduced themselves after a hurricane or when we walk at night. But everyone knows that I’m the guy that doesn’t want anyone on his property. I like being know as the guy not to fuck with!
    So this fucking old guy accross the street who knows I do tile because I’ve done work in the neighborhood and they recommend me.So he comes up to me and asked me to look at a shower that he’s building for his little nigger grandson who’s going to move back in. That really thrills me!(sarcastic)
    I still gave him some advice because I could see the stupid bastard hasn’t a clue.So now he’s trying to get me to help him. I say, give me 500 bucks and I’ll get you going and I’ll leave you where it will drain out good.He said he didn’t have $500. So I laughed quietly walked away.
    He comes and knocks on my door later. I show him my “no soliciting sign.He said he needs me to do his showerI tell him $1500.$500 down ,rest when I’m done. He tells me “why don’t you be a good neighbor and help a fellow out?”I told him “go fuck yourself,I hate nigger lovers!”
    He got all fucking nervous and ran across the street. Because my reputation precedes me.I lost my cool,but at least I got rid of the nigger loving Cocksucker!. So he flags down my wife in the driveway as she was driving in and tells her that I was very nasty to him. I had already called and informed my wife and she told him “go fuck yourself!”. I love my Honey and am getting her a gift for that! Lol! Anyway,right or wrong,she always takes my side.She said he got the message.And he did!
    This is the same guy who’s nigger grandson’s pittbull came onto my porch and tried to attack my kids(kitties)while they were in their mesh tent. I pressure washed the dogs eye out and refused to pay the vet bill.And he knows I’ll do something similar to him if he wants to go there. It just upsets me very much that people have to nerve to be so bold and expect my services for free. And that is probably because he thinks like a nigger.After all, he’s accepted them fucking his mudshark daughter.What a loser!I’m also a little mad at myself, I’ve been being too nice lately. I guess I’ve got to toughen up a little bit! Lol! Maybe the niggerlover thinks I owe it for the dog.He’s wrong!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must be wishful thinking his grandmonkey would use a shower in the first place.

Water be rayciss!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

Water be rayciss!
    Hopefully, it’ll rockfish in the pool!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How surprising his nigger-fucker daughter dumps her turdlet off on the Grandparents to raise it. That NEVER happens. Lol
    And I feel you about people expecting skilled tradesman to work for nothing, or next to nothing. I'm a Journeyman carpet layer, owned my own installation business for years as well. People would ask me for favors all the time. Saying - "hey man I have a little job at my house. Do you think you could swing by after work and fix it up for me? I'll buy ya a case of beer". My answer was always - " I don't work for beer, I work for money. I charge a hundred dollar minimum just to unload my toolbox".
    These type of people wouldn't think of asking an Attorney or a Doctor to work for beer, but somehow think it's okay to ask a skilled tradesman. Assholes!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Xxxxxxxx

6. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Water be rayciss!
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

8. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    What a loser!I’m also a little mad at myself, I’ve been being too nice lately. I guess I’ve got to toughen up a little bit! Lol! Maybe the niggerlover thinks I owe it for the dog.He’s wrong!
    Naw man, you're fine. My dad was a bricklayer and my brother was a journeyman carpenter and later, a general contractor.

Learning a trade and getting good at it doesn't happen without a shit-ton of effort and over time. For nearly 18 years I turned wrenches for a living. I could fund a small country for what I've spent at the Snap-on and Mac tool trucks. Aside from the cost of the tools, there's the know-how.
    You think I can listen to your car not start and tell you without looking that your crankshaft positioning sensor is bad.
    That's not clairvoyance, that's years under the hood of a car standing over a hot ass engine, it's experience and your gonna pay me for that.

It's kind of like when you own a pickup truck. People come outta nowhere that you hadn't seen in months or years when it's moving day. Not no but fuck no.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I pressure washed the dogs eye out and refused to pay the vet bill."

Good work, Jim!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Water be rayciss!
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Naw man, you're fine. My dad was a bricklayer and my brother was a journeyman carpenter and later, a general contractor.

Learning a trade and getting good at it doesn't happen without a shit-ton of effort and over time. For nearly 18 years I turned wrenches for a living. I could fund a small country for what I've spent at the Snap-on and Mac tools trucks. Aside from the cost of the tools, there's the know-how.
    You think I can listen to your car not start and tell you without looking that your crankshaft positioning sensor is bad.
    That's not clairvoyance, that's years under the hood of a car standing over a hot ass engine, it's experience and your gonna pay me for that.

It's kind of like when you own a pickup truck. People come outta nowhere that you hadn't seen in months or years when it's moving day. Not no but fuck no.
    Here, here!

12. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    "I pressure washed the dogs eye out and refused to pay the vet bill."

Good work, Jim!
    I really felt awful that I was forced to do that.It was either the pressure washer or my Glock 43. I didn’t want to hurt the dog.But had to protect my kitties at all cost.Oh well, next time they’ll know not to let their pit/mix run loose!Irresponsible nigger lovers!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really felt awful that I was forced to do that.It was either the pressure washer or my Glock 43. I didn’t want to hurt the dog.But had to protect my kitties at all cost.Oh well, next time they’ll know not to let their pit/mix run loose!Irresponsible nigger lovers!

Fuckin niggers want pits yet don't comprehend the responsibility involved with keeping them safe... any breed or animal for that matter.

Looky here at meez muffuggas.. Ize gots meez a dawg!

Damn those niggers anyway!

We really fucked up by giving them shoes and a job picking cotton!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuckin niggers want pits yet don't comprehend the responsibility involved with keeping them safe... any breed or animal for that matter.

Looky here at meez muffuggas.. Ize gots meez a dawg!

Damn those niggers anyway!

We really fucked up by giving them shoes and a job picking cotton!
    You are right!I’ve owned a pit mix for six years now. Before that I had a German Shepherd that lasted 14 years. From my experience, the pit is far sweeter than that German Shepherd. That shepherd was meaner than a fucking hornet! Niggers ruin everything they touch.Niggs shouldn’t own dogs!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are right!I’ve owned a pit mix for six years now. Before that I had a German Shepherd that lasted 14 years. From my experience, the pit is far sweeter than that German Shepherd. That shepherd was meaner than a fucking hornet! Niggers ruin everything they touch.Niggs shouldn’t own dogs!

I think niggers fear the German Shepherd worse than a failed auto deposit on the EBT!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think niggers fear the German Shepherd worse than a failed auto deposit on the EBT!
    I had a German Shepherd in the late 80s. She was almost one year old when my dad lost his 13-year-old shepherd mix. I drove up there on a visit and my dad talked me into giving him the dog because he could be home with it and could take care of it better.Anyway, he was so proud of that dog because it hated niggers as much as he did.
    My parents lived around the corner from a mostly nigg high school. Niggers used to cut through the yard. First week of school, that it. He saw the dog sitting in the yard chewing on a nigger clown shoe.After that day, no one attempted to cut through that yard ever again!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a German Shepherd in the late 80s. She was almost one year old when my dad lost his 13-year-old shepherd mix. I drove up there on a visit and my dad talked me into giving him the dog because he could be home with it and could take care of it better.Anyway, he was so proud of that dog because it hated niggers as much as he did.
    My parents lived around the corner from a mostly nigg high school. Niggers used to cut through the yard. First week of school, that it. He saw the dog sitting in the yard chewing on a nigger clown shoe.After that day, no one attempted to cut through that yard ever again!
    Dem SHEPHERDS beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS!! That's why I LOVE the breed. My brother had a Rottweiler, they really HATE niggers too!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Dem SHEPHERDS beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS!! That's why I LOVE the breed. My brother had a Rottweiler, they really HATE niggers too!!
    I have a feeling that any breed of dog you or I own is going to hate niggers!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a feeling that any breed of dog you or I own is going to hate niggers!
    Tru Dat!! They make their daddy PROUD!!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your nigger lover neighbor sounds like he has "ally syndrome" AKA "Dances With Wolves syndrome." It's when a white libtard spends too much time around niggers or other SJW fake-oppressed groups and ends up not only picking up their bad habits, but getting completely immersed in the "ah beez oppressed" niggerwhine that they naturally hear from spending time around niggers, and eventually convincing themselves that they're "oppressed" too because they love niggers so much. The end result manifests itself in examples like that nigger lover's extreme, literally nigger-like, sense of entitlement, actually thinking that you should do a job for him for free.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

" ... nigger-like, sense of entitlement, actually thinking that you should do a job for him for free.

And if you won't give it to a nigger for free, they'll take steal it!

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't do anything for a nigger loving cuck that accepted his mudshark daughter, even if he paid me. Fucking pathetic, and to top it off he wanted it for free? Fuck him and his niglet grandson.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast