Close

Likes Likes:  73
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Where did that idea come from?

Odd choice of villains for cuckservatives. The cuckservatives I know are cool with Hillary and in fact voted for her in 2016 because Trump wuz gonna be mean to da po' niggers and especially the po' sand niggers, boo hoo.
    Yes. Truly a combination of Adolf Hitler and the Grand Wizard of the KKK.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    One was a nigger (Ethiopia) and the other was a sand nigger (Indonesia - majority Muslim country).
    Well to be fair, the sand nigger probably got confused and thought it's assignment was to perform a suicide bombing...

4. Likes Anastasia, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Who in their right mind would hire a nigger to conduct a train in the first?? If I see a nigger conducting a train, I rather miss it and wait for the next one. I rather be safe than sorry.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Brujojr View Post
    Who in their right mind would hire a nigger to conduct a train in the first?? If I see a nigger conducting a train, I rather miss it and wait for the next one. I rather be safe than sorry.
    I've shared this incident from my younger days here before, but 20 years or so back, when i was starting a family and career, I took a job interview that required a flight on a regional airline. Everything was golden along the way, the interview went great, they offered me the job, and I was stoked.

I went back to the airport and checked in for the flight home. I was excited to tell my wife all about it.

But, when I walked up the stairs to the aircraft, I looked to the left, and there, to my compete disgust, was a nigger pilot, and a nigger co-pilot.

I thought -- Oh, FUCK NO! I waited for the stairs to clear, walked back into the little airport, and bought a ticket on another flight.

I had just been issued my first "real" credit card with a paltry 4-figure limit. I burned a good amount of that to avoid those nigger pilots.

8. Likes Anastasia, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I've shared this incident from my younger days here before, but 20 years or so back, when i was starting a family and career, I took a job interview that required a flight on a regional airline. Everything was golden along the way, the interview went great, they offered me the job, and I was stoked.

I went back to the airport and checked in for the flight home. I was excited to tell my wife all about it.

But, when I walked up the stairs to the aircraft, I looked to the left, and there, to my compete disgust, was a nigger pilot, and a nigger co-pilot.

I thought -- Oh, FUCK NO! I waited for the stairs to clear, walked back into the little airport, and bought a ticket on another flight.

I had just been issued my first "real" credit card with a paltry 4-figure limit. I burned a good amount of that to avoid those nigger pilots.
    Two chimps flying a plane? You're just asking for disaster to happen. You did good, you have a family to go to. No amount of money would replace you, I would never trust two niggers muh dickin around in the air to land a plane on surface, no chance!! Must as well kiss your arse goodbye and get well with the lord before the chimps wreck the aircraft.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Used to have several major & minor railroads as clients, and I can tell you that the DOT/FRA does not play. This stupid nig will likely never work in any safety-sensitive or DOT regulated industry, ever. Thankfully no humans were harmed.
    As it should be, but with this Biden administration, I just don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if EEOC and DOJ agents go along with any DOT/NTSB investigators, to make sure the nigger's "civil rights" aren't violated.

I once saw an MTA niggeress take five minutes, I'm not kidding, five minutes, to put in a roll of receipt paper.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Coon Town liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers like to boast and post pics and vids online of their wrongdoings.Passenders will be safer now that nigger lost it’s job!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12