Close

Likes Likes:  73
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Terrell the MTA train conductor lets his untrained boo drive train full of people

NYC motorman fired after he let untrained GF drive train full of people

Police are on the lookout for an MTA motorman who allegedly allowed his untrained girlfriend to operate a D-line train full of passengers. The incident took place on Friday, August 13, when motorman Terrell Harris was apparently on a date with girlfriend Dominique Belgrave in the subway. In a now-deleted series of Instagram stories posted by Belgrave, the couple could be seen holding hands and sharing romantic moments in the driver's cab. "Yes, this is me operating the train right now," an exhilarated Belgrave could be heard saying in one of the videos, which she captioned, "Conducting The D u hurdddd."

The dangerously romantic episode did not end here as Harris and Belgrave also posed for selfies together in the cab, all the while an untrained Belgrave was operating the train. They also held hands over the controls as the train jaunted through 50th Street, 55th Street, and 62nd Street stations. In one of the videos, when the train can be seen traveling towards Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue, Harris complained about stop markers to his girlfriend as she responded, "Y’all ain’t put the stickers in a visible place!" A third video clip shows the woman going back inside the passenger car.
    https://meaww.com/terrell-harris-nyc...rain-dangerous
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having a nigger motormonk is bad enough, an untrained motormonk incomprehensible!

As this train was speeding along, you can be assured there was also muh dikkery going on in the cab! Damn those niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She-apes are the pits.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Having a nigger motormonk is bad enough, an untrained motormonk incomprehensible!

As this train was speeding along, you can be assured there was also muh dikkery going on in the cab! Damn those niggers!
    Without a doubt!

Keep giving niggers positions of responsibility and power to show the lack of raycisms and demonstrate "they are just like us!" and this will always be the result - muh dik and disaster for humans.

I wouldn't entrust that bubble-lipped, minus-IQ buck and his wall-eyed hoe to clean my gutters.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If government officials want people to take more public transportation in the name of the environment or whatever, they need to make a push to remove niggers from positions of authority and (un)safety in that industry.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

" ... I wouldn't entrust that bubble-lipped, minus-IQ buck and his wall-eyed hoe to clean my gutters."

FFS I wouldn't either!

They would probably put the ladder through the windows or destroy the awnings or some shit like that!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    If government officials want people to take more public transportation in the name of the environment or whatever, they need to make a push to remove niggers from positions of authority and (un)safety in that industry.

I remember a story on Forensic Files recently where a nigger was HNIC of a simple tug boat... a simple tug boat that pushed a string of barges into a bridge abutment holding up an Amtrak Bridge.

Willie Brillo took a wrong turn because he couldn't read a map, compass or radar or some shit like that... or maybe it was because he was drinking malt liquor or Mad Dog 20/20... nevertheless costing many humans their lives.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    FFS I wouldn't either!

They would probably put the ladder through the windows or destroy the awnings or some shit like that!

It isn't even their fault. They're primitive beasts who just don't understand, are not up to any complex tasks, and have no morals or conscience. If you let a chimpanzee drive a car and it crashes, you can't bleme the chimp, but blame yourself. All those humans who give niggers responsible jobs, let them out of prison early, rent apartments to them, or allow them to handle money only have themselves to blame when the nigger massively screws it all up.

Failure is the niggers' default position.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It isn't even their fault. They're primitive beasts who just don't understand, are not up to any complex tasks, and have no morals or conscience. If you let a chimpanzee drive a car and it crashes, you can't bleme the chimp, but blame yourself. All those humans who give niggers responsible jobs, let them out of prison early, rent apartments to them, or allow them to handle money only have themselves to blame when the nigger massively screws it all up.

Failure is the niggers' default position.

Yes I suppose a good analogy would be being pissed off at your bowling ball because it didn't knock 'em all down.

Bowling balls and niggers are comparable!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember a story on Forensic Files recently where a nigger was HNIC of a simple tug boat... a simple tug boat that pushed a string of barges into a bridge abutment holding up an Amtrak Bridge.

Willie Brillo took a wrong turn because he couldn't read a map, compass or radar or some shit like that... or maybe it was because he was drinking malt liquor or Mad Dog 20/20... nevertheless costing many humans their lives.
    Just like that sand nigger who got a ship stuck and blocked the whole Suez Canal.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Used to have several major & minor railroads as clients, and I can tell you that the DOT/FRA does not play. This stupid nig will likely never work in any safety-sensitive or DOT regulated industry, ever. Thankfully no humans were harmed.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The biggest shock is the boo was actually a she-ape and not a poor lost human shark !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Used to have several major & minor railroads as clients, and I can tell you that the DOT/FRA does not play. This stupid nig will likely never work in any safety-sensitive or DOT regulated industry, ever. Thankfully no humans were harmed.

Spook be sayin' juss sends doze food "tamps to my nest foe the ress o my life!

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Now they want these diversity hires in the cockpit of airliners. At some point the automatic pilot has to be disengaged and the plane has to actually be flown manually. Considering a niggers low IQ, we can be rest assured there will be massive loss of life due to airline disasters in the very near future.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    I can attest to this. When I was a teenager I volunteered at an operating railroad museum, one of the oldest and biggest in America. If we screwed up, the FRA could and sometimes would come down hard. I had an excellent safety record, but I had heard of others who, well, did not, and were gone very quickly. The vast majority of volunteers there were former railroaders, retired, who just could not stay off the rails in retirement (Not that I blame them) and nearly all were white, with some hispanics here and there. Niggers were very few and rarely lasted more than a week or two. You screw up. You're out. No two ways about it. Unauthorized operation of a locomotive is a serious offense, usually a crime, a felony, and I am thinking that the nigger and its sow may be looking at the possibility of being charged with one.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Now they want these diversity hires in the cockpit of airliners. At some point the automatic pilot has to be disengaged and the plane has to actually be flown manually. Considering a niggers low IQ, we can be rest assured there will be massive loss of life due to airline disasters in the very near future.

I didn't do the math on this but I was told both of those 737- Max airliners that fell out of the sky had niggers at the wheel.

The very same technical problem occurred across the fleet, but the human piloted aircraft used training and experience to mitigate the issue, noting after the trip was safely completed of the problem.

So if in fact that was the case, why are there still nigger pilots behind the stick?

Shit can them from the flight deck and reassign them.

The airline still needs people to empty the lavatory trucks when they are full!

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Just like that sand nigger who got a ship stuck and blocked the whole Suez Canal.
    My stupid cuckservative friends were trying to say it was Hilary Clinton and George Soros trafficking kids. They are idiots.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The airline still needs people to empty the lavatory trucks when they are full!

See what happens when niggers empty lavatory trucks in the video below!

And you trust your life to a spook pilot that was a minority hire?

https://youtu.be/rs8cgeuzcy4

N.A.A.C.P.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't do the math on this but I was told both of those 737- Max airliners that fell out of the sky had niggers at the wheel.
    One was a nigger (Ethiopia) and the other was a sand nigger (Indonesia - majority Muslim country).

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    My stupid cuckservative friends were trying to say it was Hilary Clinton and George Soros trafficking kids. They are idiots.
    Where did that idea come from?

Odd choice of villains for cuckservatives. The cuckservatives I know are cool with Hillary and in fact voted for her in 2016 because Trump wuz gonna be mean to da po' niggers and especially the po' sand niggers, boo hoo.

25. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast