Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Shamaya batwinged after her turdler finds her boo's stolen hi-point

‘I don’t know where to begin:’ Altamonte police release frantic 911 calls after toddler shoots mom on Zoom call

Shamaya Lynn was at her Altamonte Springs apartment on a Zoom call with a group of co-workers when she suddenly fell back away from the computer, according to 911 calls released Friday by the police department.
    The confused and frightened co-worker called 911 not knowing where Lynn lived or how old she was.
    “I don’t know where to begin,” the woman said. “We’re on a live with a company. We just got hired. One of the girls passed out she was bleeding. She has the camera on. Her baby is crying in the back.”
    “We heard a loud kabloom and then she leaned back and we just saw blood from her face,” a female co-worker told the 911 dispatcher. “She’s not answering or anything. We’re calling her name and she’s not talking or responding.”
    The 21-year-old mother was fatally shot by her toddler who found a loaded gun, the agency said.
    Altamonte Springs police spokesperson Michelle Montalvo said the gun belonged to the toddler’s father, whom she did not identify. Another child was also with Lynn when the shooting happened.
    https://archive.is/sjekW#selection-3395.1-3405.191
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now this is what I call Zoom bombing ! That turdler is a good shot.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    One less crap beast mom.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.