Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Mainstream Monkey Media

Hello humans!
    Just another weekend of trying to accomplish the impossible...avoiding niggers. I am really beginning to think that it is impossible... I was watching TV with my lovely wife and every single commercial had niggers in it. It was either 100% niggerfuxated, or it was mixed race couples, but never anything 100% HUMAN!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    Hello humans!
    Just another weekend of trying to accomplish the impossible...avoiding niggers. I am really beginning to think that it is impossible... I was watching TV with my lovely wife and every single commercial had niggers in it. It was either 100% niggerfuxated, or it was mixed race couples, but never anything 100% HUMAN!
    I'm SICK to death of that BULLSHIT!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello humans!
    Yeah, it's really fucked up anymore. Kind of makes me wonder WTF their ultimate goal is. Do they think once America is a nigger run country, it will be better? These libtards are too fuckin stupid to comprehend the obvious. There are NO successful nigger run countries in the world. No successful nigger run States, cities, towns, or even districts within towns in America for that matter. And MF'ers flee their countries because they're shitholes to make America a shithole. Damn near every other ethnic group seems to succeed in America within a generation or two without pissing and moaning about "RAYCIZZEMS!". Not niggers though. Everything is "RAYCIZZEMS" to them. The fact that they're born retarded is somehow due to racism. People need to realize that niggers are just inferior to humans as a species. You can't polish a turd. I'm all for segregation. Human States, and nigger/liberal nigger coddler States. Let the true experiment begin to see who will survive. You can be sure the niggers would murder and/or starve to death in about a years time without gibs and adult supervision.

4. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Coon Town, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello humans!
    I watch PBS, middle age nigger and mudshark. I watch British murder mysteries, set today, nigger and mudshark. I see commercials for medicines, depressed mudshark and a caring nigger. I see commercials for Mercedes Benz, Audi, Nissan, Toyota, nigger family, as if they can afford the affluent or free-spirited lifestyle.

Just last night I saw a Red Robin commercial, nigger, coalburner whore, 2 mixed species abominations. What sensible human parent would ever want to see their child break all laws of nature and miscegenate with an animal? I'm disgusted day in, day out!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The more nigger fatigue sets in, the more the viewing public will make a concentrated effort to avoid and boycott the wares and services provided by woke advertisers.

I do.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you’re going to watch tv shows,you need a DVR to erase the commercials. I don’t care to see commercials that promote mud sharks,oil drillers,niggers and LGBT.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Yeah, it's really fucked up anymore. Kind of makes me wonder WTF their ultimate goal is. Do they think once America is a nigger run country, it will be better? These libtards are too fuckin stupid to comprehend the obvious. There are NO successful nigger run countries in the world. No successful nigger run States, cities, towns, or even districts within towns in America for that matter. And MF'ers flee their countries because they're shitholes to make America a shithole. Damn near every other ethnic group seems to succeed in America within a generation or two without pissing and moaning about "RAYCIZZEMS!". Not niggers though. Everything is "RAYCIZZEMS" to them. The fact that they're born retarded is somehow due to racism. People need to realize that niggers are just inferior to humans as a species. You can't polish a turd. I'm all for segregation. Human States, and nigger/liberal nigger coddler States. Let the true experiment begin to see who will survive. You can be sure the niggers would murder and/or starve to death in about a years time without gibs and adult supervision.
    Yep!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow;185941[B
    I watch PBS, middle age nigger and mudshark. I watch British murder mysteries, set today, nigger and mudshark. I see commercials for medicines, depressed mudshark and a caring nigger. I see commercials for Mercedes Benz, Audi, Nissan, Toyota, nigger family, as if they can afford the affluent or free-spirited lifestyle.

Just last night I saw a Red Robin commercial, nigger, coalburner whore, 2 mixed species abominations. What sensible human parent would ever want to see their child break all laws of nature and miscegenate with an animal? I'm disgusted day in, day out!
    Lately I thought I'd try PBS and look for a decent documentary. I swear for the last two weeks, nuffing but niggers - nigger history, nigger sob stories, sad violins and nigger slabery, ol' timey nog musicians, Martin Looter King, sad tales of nigger Jack Johnson with nobody knows da trubble I seen, blah blah, and the best was about NIGGER TRANNY HOOKERS and how hard it all is for them cuz they keep getting beaten up. Boo hoo.

I felt I had been sucked into some vortex and landed in a nightmarish parallel uninverse where "Niggers Rule the World."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."