Close

Likes Likes:  47
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Drunk she boon says racisms cause her to drink and Alcoholics Anonymous be rayciss as a mudda

Racism triggers me to drink, but Zoom-bombers won't let me be Black in AA meetings

Like 2 million people across the world, I seek refuge daily in Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. But my exposure to blatant racism on Zoom makes me question my place in Alcoholics Anonymous as a Black woman.

It was a Tuesday night when I logged onto a meeting and was bombarded with images of dead Black men lying on the ground. A troll in the chat addressed me directly and told me I would end up like George Floyd. My response was the same as usual: Turn off your camera, you’re Black on Zoom.

The disturbing trend of Zoom bombing has infiltrated and shifted the culture of Alcoholics Anonymous. Every day I log in, I watch members struggle to contain the nefarious individuals who join meetings to belittle strangers. After the death of George Floyd, I saw an increase in Zoom bombers on virtual 12-step meetings. The attacks became so frequent I considered finding an alternative to Alcoholics Anonymous. Alcoholics Anonymous had become my safe haven during the beginning of the pandemic.
    It's all whitey's fault says pseudo-intellectual, smart nigger race hustlin' Critical Race Theory monkey.

Critical race theorist William Smith defines racial battle fatigue as “the cumulative result of a natural race-related stress response to distressing mental and emotional conditions. These conditions emerged from constantly facing racially dismissive, demeaning, insensitive and/or hostile racial environments and individuals.” The frequent and deliberate racism in virtual 12-step meetings triggers me. My anxiety skyrockets each time I see a Zoom bomber or I am told that my race is an "outside issue."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/racism-tr...100113628.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She gots racial battle fatigue ? What about all the victims of robberies, assaults, rapes and murders committed
    by the schvugger, against humans all over the country ? The elderly, handicapped, women, children, dogs, cats
    and horses - that's who gets the worst of the racial battle, which is initiated by you alone. Awww, words hurt ?
    Suck it up, like your 40 of malt likka bull, you fucking savage. Your tribe does real damage to everything, and everyone.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried AA for awhile.It actually help me kick a large habit. They used to ask me not to mention the word nigger and not to mention hatred of niggers. Although, 95% of the members were white.And I think that’s the nigger’s problem.Niggers don’t do well in recovery.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger in AA is most likely looking for a burner (who have high rates of substance abuse), maybe even someone it can get drunk/high to rape.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    A nigger in AA is most likely looking for a burner (who have high rates of substance abuse), maybe even someone it can get drunk/high to rape.
    That is definitely it. Alot of burners are addicts.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leave it to niggers to prey on women at AA with an intent to knock them off the wagon for muh dikking purposes.

Gaddamn those niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Leave it to niggers to prey on women at AA with an intent to knock them off the wagon for muh dikking purposes.

Gaddamn those niggers!
    Anyone who needs A.A. to kick their habits are weak anyway, plus people should know better than to hangout with recovering addicts anyway they will only drag you back in especially if they are Niggers!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    More and more folk are getting nigger fatigued with the nigger blame game. The niggers are now chewing on the hand that feeds and more and more folk are questioning why they ask for so much and give so little.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmann83 View Post
    Anyone who needs A.A. to kick their habits are weak anyway, plus people should know better than to hangout with recovering addicts anyway they will only drag you back in especially if they are Niggers!
    I wouldn't say that. There are sincere people who go into recovery, and they associate with others for mutual support. It doesn't always work, but it often does, and it's the support network that encourages a person and reinforces the desire to stay clean.

But a nigger in recovery? No good can come of that. It's just looking for victims one way or another.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't say that. There are sincere people who go into recovery, and they associate with others for mutual support. It doesn't always work, but it often does, and it's the support network that encourages a person and reinforces the desire to stay clean.

But a nigger in recovery? No good can come of that. It's just looking for victims one way or another.

Agree with both points. Some things are too big to get through on your own. AA does work and has saved many lives. Niggers have no desire to kick booze or drugs and surely ARE just scouting for marks and burners.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no doubt blacks are hated by everyone with any common sense, leading to 'skrimiations. But who's fault is
    that ? There is only one race that makes people get-the-hell-outta-Dodge when it arrives, and it's not our imagination
    that causes it. Stupidity, violence and chaos, with neighborhoods, towns and cities turning into nigger shitholes,
    are the invariable result. Fuck your "racial battle fatigue" ! Tell it to the people forced to flee their homes.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    There's no doubt blacks are hated by everyone with any common sense, leading to 'skrimiations. But who's fault is
    that ? There is only one race that makes people get-the-hell-outta-Dodge when it arrives, and it's not our imagination
    that causes it. Stupidity, violence and chaos, with neighborhoods, towns and cities turning into nigger shitholes,
    are the invariable result. Fuck your "racial battle fatigue" ! Tell it to the people forced to flee their homes.

99% of the libtard cucks that publicly slobber on the black pipe would get the NIMN-itis
    If a spook fambly was looking at the vacant house next door.
    NIMN = Not in my Neighborhood!

N.A.A.C.P.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    99% of the libtard cucks that publicly slobber on the black pipe would get the NIMN-itis
    If a spook fambly was looking at the vacant house next door.
    NIMN = Not in my Neighborhood!

I read a comment on one usual catch-and-release nigger story, where the nog instantly commited more crimes when let go. It said, in a nutshell, that he would be happy to subsidize the building of a Sec8 nigger nest next to the house of one of these judges and see if that might change their minds about being so lenient with nigger scum.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

19. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I read a comment on one usual catch-and-release nigger story, where the nog instantly commited more crimes when let go. It said, in a nutshell, that he would be happy to subsidize the building of a Sec8 nigger nest next to the house of one of these judges and see if that might change their minds about being so lenient with nigger scum.

I'd be there personally to help hand dig the foundation!

N.A.A.C.P.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's only one successful treatment for niggers and it's called Extermination. Niggers have no place in or value to Human Society.