Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Knock on the door...

So I'm at home watching Hulu during a late night laundry load. It's roughly 3 in the morning and I hear a knock on my door. I'm thinking to myself the only person it could be is my landlord asking me to turn down the TV or something. I open the door and all I see is teeth. A nigger is at my door. He asks if I have a phone he could use. I lie and say I don't have one. I can't remember what he said but I get slightly tongue tied in fear and mumble some nonsense. He says "I ain't trying to be weird, but I'm stranded on the side of the road, do you have a phone I could use out here?" I lie more sternly this time and say again "I don't have one." The buck rolls his eyes and luckily walks away. I go back to my show and hear tires screeching a couple seconds later. My best guess is that he was trying to flag down traffic on the main road I live on. When my alarm went off saying my laundry was done I went to grab a laundry basket and my gun for obvious reasons. Luckily the nigger didn't return but I wasn't sure what to expect. I was too afraid to go to sleep at this point for obvious reasons. Niggers don't take "no" very well but luckily this wasn't nigmart so he didn't have the option of talking to someone else, which is a standard response to no for a nigger. I'm slightly worried this nigger might return and try to burn the house down because that's what niggers do as you all well know. This could have ended way worse (the nigger shoving his way in to do God knows what). Scary night to say the least. I'm guessing he was at a nearby bar getting "crunk" if his car broke down at all. I didn't ask details. 3 in the fucking morning and trying to make his problems yts.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone,let alone a nigger knock on my door at 3am. they will hear the universal sound of a shotgun shell being chambered in my 12ga pump.Followed by me shouting “Motherfucker! You have 2 seconds to start running!” And I count very fast!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    . When my alarm went off saying my laundry was done I went to grab a laundry basket and my gun for obvious reasons. .
    No way I'm opening my door at 3AM without a gun ALREADY in my hand. And the teef surprised you? You didn't know what was on the other side of the door before you opened it at 3AM?

I'm not trying to be harsh my friend but dayum!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eyes and teef floating in space means it's time to open fire, in my neck of the woods.....

Colin Flaherty said it best : The negro isn't lost, it does not need a light, it does not need to use your phone, it's
    car is not broken down, it does not need "fitty cent".
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	16713

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only time I would open my door at 3 am is if I see flashing red and blue lights outside, and even then I’d have mr. 1911 in my hand.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah this wasn't one of my brighter moments. But the last time I had a knock on the door after dark it was just a girl looking for her cat. My instinct from being a kid was thinking don't answer but my inner dumb ass was like "well you're an adult now blah blah blah" but yeah. Nigger at 3 am? We all know I got lucky here.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    No way I'm opening my door at 3AM without a gun ALREADY in my hand. And the teef surprised you? You didn't know what was on the other side of the door before you opened it at 3AM?

I'm not trying to be harsh my friend but dayum!
    Yeah definitely not one of my brighter moments.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Eyes and teef floating in space means it's time to open fire, in my neck of the woods.....

Colin Flaherty said it best : The negro isn't lost, it does not need a light, it does not need to use your phone, it's
    car is not broken down, it does not need "fitty cent".
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	die-hard-3-678x381.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	16713
    Colin Flaherty is DA' MAING!! I remember his videos and youtube censoring them!!

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many years ago when I lived closer to town, it was almost dark... not pitch dark yet... when the front doorbell rang.

I looked out a bedroom window before answering. I saw a shine on the front step holding a pizza box, so I quickly retrieved my pistol.

I waited for it to go away, but it rang again, and again for the third time.

Typical nigger MO would be for it to go around back, kick in the door then take my shit.

To avoid the latter, I opened the door slightly asking "What do you need"?

The spook bix nooded something about breaking down and wanting to come in and use my phone. He must have been holding the pizza box behind him or off to the side as I no longer saw it.

Prior to opening the door when I had looked out the window, I had spotted a car two houses down parked on the road with the 4 ways flashing.

I told the coon "phone is out of order" and closed the door. It knuckled off carrying the pizza box under its arm so I would assume it was empty. It shuffled down the road to the parked car, which then immediately "pulled off" as the niggers say.

So the car goes from broken down to pulling off in a matter of minutes.

The pizza box he was initially holding horizontally as he was ringing was obviously empty.

I think I was going to get robbed!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post