Close

Likes Likes:  100
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by i aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    i wish there were videos of these niggers scampering around like cockroaches when that erfkwake hit. They’re all wearing ratty clothes that some sports association sent them that were made in anticipation of them winning a championship but the lost
    :d

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kenny_leahmissbachday-worldvision.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	16762

Name:	enhanced-buzz-27910-1373374251-11.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	186.4 KB 
ID:	16763

Name:	13434807_10204899419003931_14644663494074467_n.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	16761
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It's a sign from heaven. The shaking didn't work, so now things have to be washed out.

There's no pleasing those baboons! A box of rice isn't good enough for those parasites?

One of the first food deliveries by local authorities — a couple dozen boxes of rice ("Uncle Ben's?") and pre-measured, bagged meal kits — reached a tent encampment set up in one of the poorest areas of Les Cayes, where most of the warren's one-story, cinderblock, tin-roofed homes were damaged or destroyed by Saturday's quake.
    How much can a cinderblock hovel with a hammered beer can roof be damaged? Niggas need to stop whining. They have lots of water now to cook their Uncle Ben's.

Edit: New dead nigger toll - 2,189. Maybe Niggergia can send them a few shipments of locusts.

https://www.mail.com/int/scitech/health/11042954-desperation-pressure-aid-increase-haiti-quake.html#.1272-stage-set7-2

Last edited by IseDaDiva; 08-19-2021 at 09:39 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    There's no pleasing those baboons! A box of rice isn't good enough for those parasites?

How much can a cinderblock hovel with a hammered beer can roof be damaged? Niggas need to stop whining. They have lots of water now to cook their Uncle Ben's.

Edit: New dead nigger toll - 2,189. Maybe Niggergia can send them a few shipments of locusts.

https://www.mail.com/int/scitech/health/11042954-desperation-pressure-aid-increase-haiti-quake.html#.1272-stage-set7-2

Maybe their ancestors should not have killed the whites that made that island prosperous. I don't know what to tell them.

5. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Memo to Mother Nature:

Name:	13e.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	16769
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes SC Anemia, IseDaDiva, Coon Town liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Memo to Mother Nature:

Can't stop laughing

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Memo to Mother Nature:

You might get your wish. I don't know if niggers being killed by other niggers are included here. Start sticking pins in your voodo dolls, everyone.

The U.S. government is still working with Hayshee authorities and others to determine the extent of the damage and casualties. Faller said a U.S. Geological Survey assessment projected there could be more than 10,000 nigger deaths.

Get this: Only niggers!

Adding to the problems, a major hospital in the capital of Port-au-Prince, where many of the injured were being sent, was closed Thursday for a two-day shutdown to protest the kidnapping of two doctors, including one of the country's few orthopedic surgeons.

Goddam savages KIDNAP the few witch doctors they have left and close the primitive hospital (where I wouldn't trust them to lance a boil)! If you have enough energy to carry out kidnappings you don't need our dollahs. And we're supposed to feel sorry for those black bastards, who as usual with groids, are their own worst enemies.

This one doesn't appear to be on the verge of starvation. It's lucky it didn't end up on the menu:

Name:	Haiti; challenges remain.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	172.8 KB 
ID:	16772

https://www.mail.com/int/news/us/110...8-stage-set1-3
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    This one doesn't appear to be on the verge of starvation. It's lucky it didn't end up on the menu:

Name:	Haiti; challenges remain.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	172.8 KB 
ID:	16772
    Doesnt matter what continent or what decade. Rwanda is a good example. Niggers gonna nig, whine and bitch incessantly about anything and everything.

Provide emergency food relief, warlords are going to steal and horde it. Air drop condoms and birf control, they'll make water balloons and burn the pallets.
    Go in and dig wells for drinking water, they'll steal and sell the pump for scrap metal and use the hole to shit in.
    Teach them any sort of agriculture, they'll eat the seeds and bitch that they didn't grow.

I swear you could show up with nutritious hot meals and they'd complain that they weren't spoon fed.

Fuckin niggers, just die out already.

Name:	313B856200000578-3447812-Nigerian_boy_now_named_Hope_pictured_was_emaciated_and_riddled_w-m-77_1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	153.3 KB 
ID:	16773

Anyone ever wonder how this twunt met her demise?

13. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Goddam savages KIDNAP the few witch doctors they have left and close the primitive hospital (where I wouldn't trust them to lance a boil)! If you have enough energy to carry out kidnappings you don't need our dollahs. And we're supposed to feel sorry for those black bastards, who as usual with groids, are their own worst enemies.

I spit out my coffee! That reminded me of when Sandman Sr. would say about a fat nigger on TV, "The cannibals back in Africa would smack their lips over that."

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Doesnt matter what continent or what decade. Rwanda is a good example. Niggers gonna nig, whine and bitch incessantly about anything and everything.

Provide emergency food relief, warlords are going to steal and horde it. Air drop condoms and birf control, they'll make water balloons and burn the pallets.
    Go in and dig wells for drinking water, they'll steal and sell the pump for scrap metal and use the hole to shit in.
    Teach them any sort of agriculture, they'll eat the seeds and bitch that they didn't grow.

I swear you could show up with nutritious hot meals and they'd complain that they weren't spoon fed.

Fuckin niggers, just die out already.

Name:	313B856200000578-3447812-Nigerian_boy_now_named_Hope_pictured_was_emaciated_and_riddled_w-m-77_1.jpg 

I do recall a pack of nigger leeches invading Italy and complaining about the pasta they were fed (they wanted Africoon food, maybe roasted rats or mosquito burgers), if you can believe that - well, of course, you can. It's niggers. As my mother used to say, "Give them an inch and they'll take a mile."

That foolish bitch giving water to that stringy, stray niglet runs an orphanage in Niggergeria and took the sprog there. The Niggergerians thought it was a witch and wouldn't feed it. Yes, they are like us.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 08-20-2021 at 10:43 AM.

17. Likes Sandy , Coon Town liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

That foolish bitch giving water to that stringy, stray niglet runs an orphanage in Niggergeria and took the sprog there. The Niggergerians thought it was a witch and wouldn't feed it. Yes, they are like us.
    I guess I never bothered to look into that. That picture has been around for years and I figured that idiot and the little burnt hobbit would be buzzard shit by now. Wishful thinking .

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I never bothered to look into that. That picture has been around for years and I figured that idiot and the little burnt hobbit would be buzzard shit by now. Wishful thinking .
    I notice the Haitians hate the Clintons. Did the Clintons steal money meant for them or something? I guess I get why they would be mad but at the same time it's not like the Clintons owed them anything. If they had a functioning society they would not have to depend on the Clintons.

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

In 2009, campaigners against the practice reported around 15,000 children were accused of witchcraft in two of Nigeria’s 36 states over a decade and around 1,000 had been murdered. It’s a growing problem in the country.
    Extreme Nigger Parenting. But, yeah, let "humanitarians" expect donations to help primitive, superstitious, brainless savages who believe in niglet witches and whose main industry is email scamming.

May as well try to shovel water as try to get them out of the Stone Age.

23. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I notice the Haitians hate the Clintons. Did the Clintons steal money meant for them or something? I guess I get why they would be mad but at the same time it's not like the Clintons owed them anything. If they had a functioning society they would not have to depend on the Clintons.
    The Clinton's raised well over $100 million in the aftermath of the last Haitian erfkwake, but kept most of it while the starving niggers ate dirt cakes.

25. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    The Clinton's raised well over $100 million in the aftermath of the last Haitian erfkwake, but kept most of it while the starving niggers ate dirt cakes.

It wouldn't have made any difference if the nigs got the 100M. The HNICs would have taken most of it and built themselves palaces and the every-day nogs would still be living in tin-can shacks, eating dirt cookies (and each other) and rolling out mobile whore houses. Niggers are owed nothing at all.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 08-20-2021 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Reason: Wine

27. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I think your photo is shopped Bruh here is the real one...
    Name:  nig nigger lover charity in africa henessy newports.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  8.6 KB

No idea who that is and don't want to know really but why not just get "open to all niggers" tatooed all over her legs instead?

Earthquakes + Monkeys & monkey built buildings = Hilarious!

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Coon Town liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the earthquake made 2189 significant improvements to that backward hell hole.
    Proudly deplorable

31. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Looks like the earthquake made 2189 significant improvements to that backward hell hole.
    Nice!

Name:	images (1).jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	16827

Personally, I think they're short changing us. Let's hope for another 2k buried under the rubble.

33. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haiti earthquake made good toll rises to 2,200, more than 300 niggers still missing
    I love the touching photos they post:

"OOOK! Ou est mon enfant??"

Name:	haitisowWorld news by mail com.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	879.0 KB 
ID:	16833
    Oxiliene Morency cries out in grief after the carcass of her 7-year-old-sowlet, Esther Daniel, was recovered from the rubble
    Don't niggers reach menopause like human women? Do they just keep shitting them out until they croak from old age? Great Grandmammy here has a 7-year old sprog? Well, HAD a sprog.

The buck on the left looks like it's taking the opportunity to cop a sneaky feel of Granny's udder.

https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/...8-stage-set1-2

35. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The buck on the left looks like it's taking the opportunity to cop a sneaky feel of Granny's udder.
    That's a buck?!

37. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a buck?!

I don't know. I looked carefully but can't really tell. I know those bucks are fond of those white tanktops/undershirt things. Could be a tranny but I doubt it makes a difference what it is.

39. Likes Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast