Close

Likes Likes:  100
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I HATE THESE FILTHY SUB-SIMIAN MOOCHERS STINKING UP MY CITY!!!!

This is Haiti but it could be any nigger enclave anywhere in the world, any day of the year:

Since the disaster, gangs have blocked roads, hijacked aid trucks and stolen supplies, forcing relief workers to transport supplies by helicopter.
    Those libtard idiots deserve whatever they get while coddling nigger savages.

https://www.mail.com/int/news/world/...8-stage-set1-7
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't be the only one, who saw the article about mudslides and said "Well, at least they will have something to eat...

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    I can't be the only one, who saw the article about mudslides and said "Well, at least they will have something to eat...

...and something to drink after the tropical storm.

So, the Hayshees dislike international aid:

“We don’t like international aid but it’s not like we have a choice,” says Marjorie Modesty, a community leader in Les Cayes, whose home was flooded and damaged in the dual disasters.
    Good! Now all the libtards and nigger-lovers can go home and let the Hayshee niggers take care of themselves, the way they always have.

Their state-of-the-art medical center:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Haiti needs help, but ‘not from aid workers who never leave their SUVs’.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	716.6 KB 
ID:	16917

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...ave-their-suvs
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123