Close

Likes Likes:  100
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

New Hayshee earthquake

Yeah, so how is this any different than it's been since the last earthquake, as Mother Nature tries again to delete parasitic savages?

The main supermarket in Les Cayes collapsed, leaving the population of about half a million with dwindling supplies and worries that eventually there would be looting and fighting over basics like drinking water. The local hospitals — already underfunded — were overwhelmed with casualties.
    Looting, fighting, and cannibalizing each other are just what they do, before, during, and after earthquakes. I wonder if the usual dumbass bleeding hearts will rush there to snap up the stray niglets again.

Looks the same to me as it did over 10 years ago. When have bone-lazy niggers ever lifted a paw to fix their own shit? Let's wait for YT suckers to do it. Someone better call Sean Penn.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haiti81-jumbo.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	177.1 KB 
ID:	16692
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those MF'in Hayshuns will have their paws out before the dust fully settles!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...eventually there would be looting and fighting over basics like drinking water.
    Ever wish you'd grabbed something when you had the chance? Just the other day I saw a picture of a nigger holding a plastic laundry basket under the water spigot at a well. Like a screen door on a submarine. One like this:

Name:	00313698.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	16694

Thought I was going to shit myself laughing so hard and wouldn't ya know it, I didn't save it.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember in the days after the 2010 erfkwake, I was very disappointed by the numbers being reported. It took about a week for the press to start reporting the troof -- hundreds of thousands of Haitian niggers were good!

We can only hope that this plays out the same way.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Ever wish you'd grabbed something when you had the chance? Just the other day I saw a picture of a nigger holding a plastic laundry basket under the water spigot at a well. Like a screen door on a submarine. One like this:

Name:	00313698.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	16694

Thought I was going to shit myself laughing so hard and wouldn't ya know it, I didn't save it.

This one? Probably a Hayshee nig.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

YES ! AHHHHHHH

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I remember in the days after the 2010 erfkwake, I was very disappointed by the numbers being reported. It took about a week for the press to start reporting the troof -- hundreds of thousands of Haitian niggers were good!

We can only hope that this plays out the same way.
    Yes! We can only hope! Because the only good nigger is a dead nigger!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Those MF'in Hayshuns will have their paws out before the dust fully settles!
    Don't they ALWAYS!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish there were videos of these niggers scampering around like cockroaches when that erfkwake hit. They’re all wearing ratty clothes that some sports association sent them that were made in anticipation of them winning a championship but the lost

One supermarket collapses and 500k Haitian niggers can’t eat or drink? Hahahaha! You can’t make this shit up. Imagine the stench an earthquake shakes up in this shithole. Shallow graves are disturbed where they kill each other and bury them 2 inches under the ground. Haitian niggers are some of the most vile and filthy beasts of them all. The earth keeps trying to shake the fucking parasites off but they always hang on.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post

" ... and bury them 2 inches under the ground... "

Grind 'em up and make watermelon fertilizer instead?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    latest tally of made-good coons showing just under 800. It must be a muh-dik fest over there right now and much forced muh dikkery. They have to repopulate the purified wogs as quickly as they can.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haiti is devastated, damage could run up to $25.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Haiti is devastated, damage could run up to $25.

I just read an article that wailed, "They were just recovering from the last earthquake". That was 11 YEARS ago, and the niggers did nothing from then until now, except set up mobile whorehouses, rut and shit out more niglets, and sit around, sucking up money from silly nigger lovers.

Hiroshima:
    he restoration process took approximately two years... Already by 1947 most of the streets and the shops were restored, and the survivors began to repopulate even the heart of ground zero.
    And that was after an atomic bomb. In 50 or 100 years, the Hayshee niggers will still be "in recovery" which means "How much YT send us".

Warsaw, after the city was virually leveled:
    During the Warsaw Uprising in August 1944, more than 85% of Warsaw's historic centre was destroyed by Nazi troops. After the war, a five-year reconstruction campaign by its citizens resulted in today's meticulous restoration of the Old Town
    Hasn't anyone learned that helping niggers is like flushing money down the toilet?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, so how is this any different than it's been since the last earthquake, as Mother Nature tries again to delete parasitic savages?

Looting, fighting, and cannibalizing each other are just what they do, before, during, and after earthquakes. I wonder if the usual dumbass bleeding hearts will rush there to snap up the stray niglets again.

Looks the same to me as it did over 10 years ago. When have bone-lazy niggers ever lifted a paw to fix their own shit? Let's wait for YT suckers to do it. Someone better call Sean Penn.

Amy Coney Barrett and Anjelina Jolie and Madonna are probably down there as we speak.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    latest tally of made-good coons showing just under 800. It must be a muh-dik fest over there right now and much forced muh dikkery. They have to repopulate the purified wogs as quickly as they can.

Tropical storm on the way tomorrow. OH well, maybe it will put out any fires started by the earthquake, or by hongry Hayshees barbequing some long pork.

As niggers in Haiti desperately search for survivors from a devastating earthquake, the threat of yet another natural disaster looms over the island.
    The storm could dump four to eight inches of rain, with isolated totals up to 15 inches, the center said, adding that heavy rainfall could lead to flooding and potential mudslides.

>>>the storm changed direction and now threatens the entire country of Haiti. Many are still trapped in the rubble of collapsed buildings, and survivors of the earthquake lack shelter and even food and water.
    Niggers always have to be the center of attention.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/15/w...race-path.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The latest: Coddlers rushing to pick niggers out of the rubble ahead of the coming storm. From the video, they all seem to be white. Why aren't nigger "celebs" rushing to give aid, supplies and money to dey bruddas?

Doctors and aid workers rushed to get flights or transport to southwestern Haiti ahead of a storm on Monday to reach areas flattened by a major earthquake that killed at least 1,297 people and injured thousands more in the Caribbean nation.
    The United Nations called for a “humanitarian corridor” to enable aid to pass through gang-held territories.
    So to help niggers (yet again! Always!) rescuers and providers have to fight off criminiggers?

Thousands of niggers sleeping in the streets would be exposed to rains amid a rising risk of waterborne diseases, such as cholera, according to Jerry Chandler, the head of Haiti’s Civil Protection Agency.
    Let's hope the upcoming storm and the cholera after the earthquake will delete many more nogs.

Governments who won't cough up a few dollars to build a home ramp for a disabled veteran and don't care if seniors end up homeless will once again fork over millions for useless, parasitic, feral cockroaches.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Call Sean Penn or The Clinton Foundation. Then ole Hitlery can boost more cash from the relief efforts.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    YES ! AHHHHHHH
    Racist bucket.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tropical storm on the way tomorrow. OH well, maybe it will put out any fires started by the earthquake, or by hongry Hayshees barbequing some long pork.
    It's a sign from heaven. The shaking didn't work, so now things have to be washed out.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Coon Town liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast