Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Lezbo Alien Freak Chimpcongo Mayor Lightfoot Nixes Bag Pipes for Dead Female Cop

Over phony COVID-19 concerns.
    Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot fired the latest salvo against the Chicago Police Department (CPD) in a press conference Wednesday, firing back at officers over comments made about a planned bagpipe tribute for fallen CPD officer Ella French that was scrapped by a deputy supervisor.

Lightfoot accused Chicago police of “hijack[ing]” fallen officer Ella French’s procession from the University of Chicago medical center to the Cook County medical examiner’s office when they massed to perform the tribute, as is reportedly traditional for the Chicago Police Department.

As the Daily Wire reported previously, Lightfoot claimed the bagpipe tribute was scrapped because of COVID-19 concerns. The Cook County medical examiner’s office responded by telling a WGN reporter that there were no COVID-19 restrictions governing bagpipe tributes.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/lori-...agpipe-tribute

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GettyImages-1322365617.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	16677
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post

Someone should have hijacked Mayor McNigs car.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did see that mutant show up at Officer French's Memorial and try to say something. ALL of the officers there turned their backs to the bitch.

Name:	550328.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	359.0 KB 
ID:	16683

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I did see that mutant show up at Officer French's Memorial and try to say something. ALL of the officers there turned their backs to the bitch.

Name:	550328.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	359.0 KB 
ID:	16683

As they should have!!!

There is so much historicsl tradition when it comes to memorializing a Line of Duty Death... anyone attempting to interfere with the process should be shot.

For the shit she pulled, If I were that coon mayor, I'd be afraid my PoPo body guards wouldn't have my back, even if they are niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So playing bagpipes spreads COVID? I doubt that hideous little troll even knows what that is. How disgraceful. Imagine if a nigger cop got shot this way, and playing cRap music and twerking at its funeral was disallowed? Riots, burning, looting - the whole nigger thing would occur.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So playing bagpipes spreads COVID? I doubt that hideous little troll even knows what that is. How disgraceful. Imagine if a nigger cop got shot this way, and playing cRap music and

twerking

at its funeral was disallowed? Riots, burning, looting - the whole nigger thing would occur.

N.A.A.C.P.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    So playing bagpipes spreads COVID? I doubt that hideous little troll even knows what that is. How disgraceful. Imagine if a nigger cop got shot this way, and playing cRap music and twerking at its funeral was disallowed? Riots, burning, looting - the whole nigger thing would occur.
    Aw Diva, you disappoint me child.

Name:	tenor.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	547.8 KB 
ID:	16695

Well since you're in the great white north you get a pass on this one. Don't know if you heard about it but the illustrious governor of California, Gavin 'short bus' Newsom published some 'guidelines' for those who were going to ignore his highness edict NOT to gather for Thanksgiving dinner last year.

Among the tards list were:

No laughing, singing or playing woodwind instruments cuz that kind of foolishness spreads your exhaled breath around. Nope, not kidding.

11. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw Diva, you disappoint me child.

Name:	tenor.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	547.8 KB 
ID:	16695

Well since you're in the great white north you get a pass on this one. Don't know if you heard about it but the illustrious governor of California, Gavin 'short bus' Newsom published some 'guidelines' for those who were going to ignore his highness edict NOT to gather for Thanksgiving dinner last year.

Among the tards list were:

No laughing, singing or playing woodwind instruments cuz that kind of foolishness spreads your exhaled breath around. Nope, not kidding.

I have a hard enough time keeping up with the BS around here! But coming from California, that does not suprise me one bit. No laughing? Ooops.

Wait til you get your new Governor - Caitlyn Jenner - looking lovely here as 'she' inspects the border. No one says a word about IT wanting to shut it down, the way they did with Trump. Oh, right - can't criticize a tranny. That's un-PC and transphobic.

Name:	caitlyn.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	16699
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait til you get your new Governor - Caitlyn Jenner - looking lovely here as 'she' inspects the border. No one says a word about IT wanting to shut it down, the way they did with Trump. Oh, right - can't criticize a tranny. That's un-PC and transphobic.

Name:	caitlyn.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	16699
    I just got my recall ballot in the mail yesterday and ya know what? I'd vote for that freak if I thought he/she would close our fuckin border for once. Cut taxes and get rid of some of the government overreach. That's why there's a mass migration out of CA right now. Taxed to death, regulated to death, and everything, especially housing is insanely expensive. My apartment is in the Central Valley, it's a desert wasteland. Hot as balls, dry, ugly and could easily be ANYWHERE in Arizona, New Mexico, REAL Mexico or Central Texas. But, you'd think it was perched atop a cliff in Malibu overlooking the ocean for what I pay in rent.

Yeah, if I believed Jenner, I'd vote for him. Who cares? Its actually the media and not him that's flaunting his transwhatever. Hey, if he ain't touching children, sexually harassing women or peeping into windows....I dont give a rip about his personal choices.

Oh yeah, did you know theres about a two year waiting list to rent a one-way U-Haul out of this shithole? Yup, I'm serious. The exodus is really that massive. The last two years, for the first time in history, California's population has actually declined and it's mostly all because of Newsom.

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just got my recall ballot in the mail yesterday and ya know what? I'd vote for that freak if I thought he/she would close our fuckin border for once. Cut taxes and get rid of some of the government overreach. That's why there's a mass migration out of CA right now. Taxed to death, regulated to death, and everything, especially housing is insanely expensive. My apartment is in the Central Valley, it's a desert wasteland. Hot as balls, dry, ugly and could easily be ANYWHERE in Arizona, New Mexico, REAL Mexico or Central Texas. But, you'd think it was perched atop a cliff in Malibu overlooking the ocean for what I pay in rent.

Yeah, if I believed Jenner, I'd vote for him. Who cares? Its actually the media and not him that's flaunting his transwhatever. Hey, if he ain't touching children, sexually harassing women or peeping into windows....I dont give a rip about his personal choices.

Oh yeah, did you know theres about a two year waiting list to rent a one-way U-Haul out of this shithole? Yup, I'm serious. The exodus is really that massive. The last two years, for the first time in history, California's population has actually declined and it's mostly all because of Newsom.

It doesn't really matter how mentally ill he/she is, I guess, as long as she/he doesn't force the tranny agenda on everyone including school kids, but the part that gets me is that "Caitlyn wants a wall" Brilliant! *applause!* "Trump wants a wall" *tear that racist, sexist, Nazi apart!*