Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Apelanta Public Schools now segregating niglets

Parent files complaint against Atlanta elementary school, alleges it’s segregating classes

“She said that’s not one of the Black classes, and I immediately said, ‘What does that mean?’ I was confused. I asked for more clarification. I was like, ‘We have those in the school?’ And she proceeded to say, ‘Yes. I have decided that I’m going to place all of the Black students in two classes,’” Posey said.

Posey said she insisted her child be placed in a class with white students. She said Briscoe explained her child would be isolated.

“I explained to her she shouldn’t be isolated or punished because I’m unwilling to go along with your illegal and unethical practice,” Posey said.

The Poseys recorded a call with an assistant principal where they complained about the segregated classes. The administrator confirmed it was the principal’s decision and seemed to offer an explanation for why the classes were set up this way.

“I just wish we had more Black kids, and then some of them are in a class because of the services that they need,” the administrator said on the recording.
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/par...CXJTESRXUTMJE/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They SHOULD be isolated. In a wood chipper.