Close

Likes Likes:  183
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

While I'm normally a fan of gorilla glue over duct tape...

More problems on African American Airlines.

Mammy takes time off from it's hard work to take it's 13 y/o punk kid on vacation in Maui. Little nigger shows it's appreciation by trying to explosively decompress the cabin and kill everyone on board. Crew duct tapes said nigger to it's seat:

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aren't live animals supposed to go in the cargo hold?
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger mammy will be filing suit shortly against the airline no doubt.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals will just feel sorry for it and allow it to grow big and strong in jr NU.Then release it so it can try killing again! You can’t rehabilitate a murderous nigger.Personally, I think it ought to have been given a flying lesson without a parachute.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The nigger mammy will be filing suit shortly against the airline no doubt.
    Beyotch be calling ben crump, the shyster!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    More problems on African American Airlines.

Mammy takes time off from it's hard work to take it's 13 y/o punk kid on vacation in Maui. Little nigger shows it's appreciation by trying to explosively decompress the cabin and kill everyone on board. Crew duct tapes said nigger to it's seat:
    Any evidence that it was a little jig, other than conspicuously avoiding any pics of the "child" ?
    90% of the time, when they play "Secret suspect", it's a spook. They are counting on that shred of doubt.

7. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course no federal air marshals on that trip

Attempting to kick out a window seems like a good reason to open fire on the beast.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Any evidence that it was a little jig, other than conspicuously avoiding any pics of the "child" ?
    90% of the time, when they play "Secret suspect", it's a spook. They are counting on that shred of doubt.

Look at the bottom middle of the screen at 00:05.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Little nigger shows it's appreciation by trying to explosively decompress the cabin and kill everyone on board. Crew duct tapes said nigger to it's seat:
    I've heard it suggested that airliners should have lockable detention 'closets' installed for unruly, dangerous passengers. I honestly don't think that's such a bad idea. Of course that'd be a head exploder for the libturds. It would keep the passengers and crew safe and negate having to divert a flight and further inconvenience everyone.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post

"... Personally, I think it ought to have been given a flying lesson without a parachute."

Since niggers must fly, they should be restricted to airlines that still operate aircraft with rear "airstairs". A convenient method of groid removal and or the beginning of a niggers first "parachuteless" lesson

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Too bad airliners don't actually 'eject' the blue ice (frozen contents from the lavatory) like the myth once suggested.

It'd be fun to see if they could squeeze this little bastard down the shitter and eject it. Could take some effort though. I envision it would be like one of those Play-Doh extruders we had as kids. Then one last giant flush.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Good eye for the schvugger there, Diva. I didn't catch it. That must have been a hoot, seeing the little
    cocksucker taped to the seat. I hope the flight wasn't diverted. They should send the buffarilla mammy
    a large bill for the costs in that event, and put the whole tribe on the no-fly nigger list.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good eye for the schvugger there, Diva. I didn't catch it. That must have been a hoot, seeing the little
    cocksucker taped to the seat. I hope the flight wasn't diverted. They should send the buffarilla mammy
    a large bill for the costs in that event, and put the whole tribe on the no-fly nigger list.
    It was diverted to Honolulu. Everyone was inconvenienced and a ton of money was wasted - all because of one feral niglet. The beast should have been gagged, tied up, and thrown in the luggage compartment.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was diverted to Honolulu. Everyone was inconvenienced and a ton of money was wasted - all because of one feral niglet. The beast should have been gagged, tied up, and thrown in the luggage compartment.
    How much you wanna bet they put those flying monkey's right on another aircraft, with no charges filed against
    nigger junior ? The excuses came one after the other - "He's jus a chile", "He wuz scurred", "He's bipolar", "He's
    mentally ill", etc. etc.. Then the accusations - "How dare you put yo hands on my chile", "He am trama-tized fo
    life", "Ya'll be raycizz". Meanwhile, Rob O'Neil, the SEAL who shot Bin Laden, is banned for life, for taking his mask
    off for 30 seconds.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Since niggers must fly, they should be restricted to airlines that still operate aircraft with rear "airstairs". A convenient method of groid removal and or the beginning of a niggers first "parachuteless" lesson
    Niggers shouldn’t need to fly. They should be subjected to living in the jungles of Africa for all their lives.They can fly from tree to tree on a fucking vine like the apes they are!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be inhumane unless the wild little bucklet is chained and gagged. No animals should be subjected to the screeching and ooking of the thing.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So that's why the only news I saw about this, one brief segment, showed only a frame of the video. I should have known it was a nigger from how fast the Lame Stream Media stopped talking about this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	And just like that.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	264.4 KB 
ID:	16662
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should just tie niggers to the bottom of the wings.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should be transported by boat. Preferably back to their native habitat.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "He's jus a chile", "He wuz scurred", "He's bipolar", "He's
    mentally ill", etc. etc..
    Yup...the Daily Mail were blaming wicked whitey as the ' poor child has autism ' and wasn't to blame. 90% of their readers will side with their fabricated nonsense too....that's the sad part.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast