Close

Likes Likes:  38
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

This Will Piss You Off...Mother of Chicago Cop Killers

All I can bring myself to say at the moment is that this bitch needs to be a wind chime along with her shitbeast sons and I'd happily oblige.
    **I know it's hard but watch till the end**

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why didnt they batwing this nigger in the middle of the hospital then toss its lifeless bpdy on top of its shitbag sons and load them up with lead too? This is fucking disgusting!

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd open every set of doors in the hospital with that spigger's face, then punt her 10 feet into the gutter.
    I feel sorry for that female officer, but why the fuck is she doing a job that most men can't handle ?
    Plenty of women are physically capable, smart, and can shoot very well, but they just are not ready
    for the evil that men do. One look at those two retards is all I'd need to be at Defcon One: Cocked Pistol

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great parenting skills for sure.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dey goo kiuds. Dey dindu nuffin.

Fucking nigs make me sick. Too bad mammy wasn't batwinged by security. Too bad both of her shitskin, spigger offspring weren't batwinged by the cops.

Typical
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

8. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say take the savage monkey mammy down to the morgue and have them perform an autopsy on it while it;s still alive! When I worked security at Yale New Haven hospitol in the early 80’s,I used to watch them do autopsies during lunch.I’d like to sit and laugh as they peel the monkey’s face and saw it’s skull open with a Dremel!

10. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deyz gud boiz, dindu nuffins.
    Why don't Police Officers just issue the Goodification Shot upon arrival?
    Would make life so much simpler for everyone else, that's for sure. And save us taxpayers so much in cash, too !
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    All I can bring myself to say at the moment is that this bitch needs to be a wind chime along with her shitbeast sons and I'd happily oblige.
    **I know it's hard but watch till the end**

FUCKING nigger cunt!!

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I say take the savage monkey mammy down to the morgue and have them perform an autopsy on it while it;s still alive! When I worked security at Yale New Haven hospitol in the early 80’s,I used to watch them do autopsies during lunch.I’d like to sit and laugh as they peel the monkey’s face and saw it’s skull open with a Dremel!
    Must have been a STRONG SAW!!

16. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    At least remove her monkey-maker before turning her loose, so she can't shit out another one.
    I never did a hysterectomy before, but I'd take a crack at it. That's how you learn !

18. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    The fucking dremel style tool they use makes an autobody shop grinder look like a child’s toy! When I was in my early 20s, i used to like watching autopsies.I figured it would toughen me up in case I was ever in a real suburban warfare situation where I’d have to see a lot of blood and guts.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    At least remove her monkey-maker before turning her loose, so she can't shit out another one.
    I never did a hysterectomy before, but I'd take a crack at it. That's how you learn !
    Why waste your time. Just stands the nigger hoe on it’s head and pour in a 5 gal container of pool chlorine and let sit overnight! That’s more humane than it’s pimp would do! Lol!

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    It would require the toughest blades. They'd make it look easy to cut through pig iron!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Videotaping herself walking through the hallways and stairways? She was hoping someone would do something stupid so she could sue. She didn't give a damn about her son. Niggers will take advantage of their own and walk all over their own to get a chance at "Gibs me dat"

26. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post
    Videotaping herself walking through the hallways and stairways? She was hoping someone would do something stupid so she could sue. She didn't give a damn about her son. Niggers will take advantage of their own and walk all over their own to get a chance at "Gibs me dat"
    Last year immediately following the batwinging of St.Floyd of Fentanyl there was video of a Chimpout where a UPS truck was stuck in the middle of a road because of "mostly peaceful" protesters.
    Anyway the driver not wanting to become the next Reginald Denny kept driving for as far as he could till he got stuck.

In the process, he ran over a nigger who in the video was still trapped (and alive) under the rear wheels. Meanwhile, the other niggers who had by that point managed to get the rear door open, were literally using the trapped nigger as a step stool to get into the back of the truck and loot.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking spigger, proof that nigger jizz causes DNA degradation and dehumanization of the coal burner.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

29. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post