Close

Likes Likes:  68
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Didn't they make a movie about this in 1952?

Oh yeah, and that movie series had two future presidents, no less!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	edc754ac936086606e24451baa6137f047674ff187f58d3417f4411efbba0389.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	16715
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I know! Who the HELL goes to Turkey for cosmetic (or any) surgery? The thought of it fills me with terror, but maybe it's cheap there, although bargain hunting for surgeons is the dumbest economy ever.

Funniest part is that her cuck, pansy-assed boyfriend - who is only 34 - was going to get "liposuction and sculpting on his abdomen at the same time". I guess he doesn't have enough testosterone or willpower to do it any other way. I can only imagine what the Turks thought of him. He chickened out though when he saw what a mess his moaning lady-love was.

OH, and I see what kind of "college" this is. Even so, do they know they're getting a 400lb mutant who could probably level the place?

The college students, who Harvey might muh dik and squash:
    Attachment 16644
    Attachment 16645
    When I was in college, they put some token retarded human in our major, for political correctness I guess. The poor guy didn't really have a clue, and would just ask question after question, until the professor finally would cut him off and move on. This was a biology major, so I don't think he understood more than 1/10 of what was being taught. Overall, it was just sad and a waste of time. It's not like the guy is going to get an actual job in the field. On second thought, he probably got hired by the fed or state government and is making a six figure salary now, lol. Hope no one takes his stapler.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The description of the disorder sounds like like a typical pavement ape. ADHD with constant urges to eat.... Ive got a boss like this.

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post