Close

Likes Likes:  51
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger lubs at the grocery store

Last week I made a quick stop and got a 2-for-1 encoonter. A giant buck walked in ahead of me, and it ooked something like "Howitgone" to a niggerpotamus waddling out. I don't know if they knew each other, but it would be just like a niggerbuck to try to get its muh dikk on like that with a fine specimen. The niggerpotamus was four feet wide, and walking through the sliding doors in the middle, everyone else had to wait. Come to think of it, it's amazing it was on its own two legs instead of a motorized cart.

As I pulled a shopping cart out of the stack, a fairly pretty brunette gave me a bit of a smile while waiting for her turn. Later I saw her pushing her cart, with a nappy haired niglet, and a filthy buck. Literally filthy, because when the buck passed me, from 5 feet away its nigger stench almost made me vomit. It was the classic "aroma" of nigger BO, feces, urine, and clothes never washed until the mudshark can't stand it. I can almost understand the 300-pound mudsharks being stupid and desperate, but what was wrong with this one? About 5'6", slender, not bad looking at all.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

"... but what was wrong with this one? About 5'6", slender, not bad looking at all."

Mental illness!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Mental illness!
    BEAT me to it!!

4. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daddy issues. Dad hates niggers, so she has to learn him a lesson.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently white whores who bed down with nasty ass bucks have a rebellious soul and hate God.

7. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Daddy issues. Dad hates niggers, so she has to learn him a lesson.
    That is my take on it as well but with some added explanations. Coalburning, gang joining, down low or outright niggosexual/trans/addadictomy, any other deviant sexual or deviant societal behaviors all do seem to mostly stem from daddy issues but there's more to it that deserves our attention.

I don't think it has to do with dad hating niggers as much as dad not showing proper affection for his family. It must also be reciprocated by the mom.

Dads love their children when they teach them to avoid niggers as much as when they tell them not to run barefoot across the busy highway with open scissors while not chewing their food properly.

Children will appreciate proper boundaries, over time especially, when proper love is shown by example in the home. Kids learn more by example than by rule books.

Children don't rebel against authority as much as they rebel against hypocrisy. If she has daddy issues, most of the time there is a reason for it. Divorce, abandonment, abuse, dissolution of the nuclear family and continuous construction of a welfare state are all factors.

Boys with no (or no good) fathers mostly grow up to seek an improper father figure to replace the relationship they didn't have with their father. This turns them to gangs, homosexual relationships, crime, and all other manner of societal problems.

Girls seek out improper relations with apes and lowlifes because they feel like they don't deserve a decent man who would treat them right. If they are lucky enough to find one, they will leave him for the same reason, thinking: Dad hated mom and treated her like shit. I guess that's just what I deserve, too.

These are numbers talking here and not just opinion. One needs to look no further than divorce/crime correlation statistics to connect the dots.

All the shit wrong with this country could be fixed by men who choose to be proper and righteous fathers, being the physical, moral and spiritual leaders of their homes.

Broken homes lead to broken people but strong fathers lead to strong adults.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-11-2021 at 07:06 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    That is my take on it as well but with some added explanations. Coalburning, gang joining, down low or outright niggosexual/trans/addadictomy, any other deviant sexual or deviant societal behaviors all do seem to mostly stem from daddy issues but there's more to it that deserves our attention.

I don't think it has to do with dad hating niggers as much as dad not showing proper affection for his family. It must also be reciprocated by the mom.

Dads love their children when they teach them to avoid niggers as much as when they tell them not to run barefoot across the busy highway with open scissors while not chewing their food properly.

Children will appreciate proper boundaries, over time especially, when proper love is shown by example in the home. Kids learn more by example than by rule books.

Children don't rebel against authority as much as they rebel against hypocrisy. If she has daddy issues, most of the time there is a reason for it. Divorce, abandonment, abuse, dissolution of the nuclear family and continuous construction of a welfare state are all factors.

Boys with no (or no good) fathers mostly grow up to seek an improper father figure to replace the relationship they didn't have with their father. This turns them to gangs, homosexual relationships, crime, and all other manner of societal problems.

Girls seek out improper relations with apes and lowlifes because they feel like they don't deserve a decent man who would treat them right. If they are lucky enough to find one, they will leave him for the same reason, thinking: Dad hated mom and treated her like shit. I guess that's just what I deserve, too.

These are numbers talking here and not just opinion. One needs to look no further than divorce/crime correlation statistics to connect the dots.

All the shit wrong with this country could be fixed by men who choose to be proper and righteous fathers, being the physical, moral and spiritual leaders of their homes.

Phenomenal insight, Tweak. I agree!

10. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last week I made a quick stop and got a 2-for-1 encoonter. A giant buck walked in ahead of me, and it ooked something like "Howitgone" to a niggerpotamus waddling out. I don't know if they knew each other, but it would be just like a niggerbuck to try to get its muh dikk on like that with a fine specimen. The niggerpotamus was four feet wide, and walking through the sliding doors in the middle, everyone else had to wait. Come to think of it, it's amazing it was on its own two legs instead of a motorized cart.

As I pulled a shopping cart out of the stack, a fairly pretty brunette gave me a bit of a smile while waiting for her turn. Later I saw her pushing her cart, with a nappy haired niglet, and a filthy buck. Literally filthy, because when the buck passed me, from 5 feet away its nigger stench almost made me vomit. It was the classic "aroma" of nigger BO, feces, urine, and clothes never washed until the mudshark can't stand it. I can almost understand the 300-pound mudsharks being stupid and desperate, but what was wrong with this one? About 5'6", slender, not bad looking at all.
    She had covid so she could not smell him.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

SPOT ON!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

You are spot-on. I remember a mudshark I went to high school with. She seemed bright, was not bad looking, but had burned coal since before I can remember. I used to wonder why she hooked up with buck after buck until the day I met her Dad. Drunk, stupid, abusive, unkempt, and lazy. Never met her mother, and honestly don't know if she was in the home. Now, just because Dad is a piece of shit absolves no one for being a filthy mudshark. I've had occasion to know, briefly, several more of the lowly creatures and not all of them had sitations like the aforementioned in their lives, but I'm sure that in a lot of cases it's a factor.

I too came from a broken home, but I got lucky by having two uncles, my grandpa, a neighbor, and a damn good friend all of whom I was able to learn from.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately there are some mudsharks that are good looking.Beause, just because a white woman looks good does not mean she does not have a low self esteem,lack of confidence or bad taste for that matter.Mudsharks are usually fat skanks because they are the ones who mostly have the low self esteem and lack of confidence.But,I have driven many very hot strippers in the limo and have gotten to know them.There was one particular one that was pretty fuckin hot.
    Now,when ol Jim Crow thought one of his dancer passengers was hot,he used his charm,good looks and influence to get his way with her. But not this time. Do you want to guess why? Yes folks, she was a mud shark! .
    The first time I saw the hot chick kissing an ape on the mouth I was sickened.But after speaking to, having to be around her and seeing her true personality come out, I could understand why. The hoe had major issues.Low self esteem and family issues.She also carried herself like a nigger and spoke like a nigger.
    Really was a shame because she was one of the hottest looking dancers at the club.It wasn’t long before she had problems with all the other dancers. I couldn’t stand having her in the limo. I had no power to fire the bitch.So me and one of my little girlfriends at the club set the mud shark up.And just like a nigger, mudshark hoe went for the bait and got herself fired!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes there isn't anything a father can do. If you remember my recollection of Christina Coalburner, an absolutely beautiful girl I had a crush on in our early teens. She was going to be a stunner as an adult. She had a good father, and she had been really faithful at church. Then somehow she burned coal and shat out a niglet.

My sister had some problems with Sandman Sr. being very disciplined and authoritative in raising his kids. After falling in with friends who convinced her she was a "victim" at home, she ran away a couple of times, but she still never thought to burn coal. As adults I had no idea she hated niggers too, not exactly how our dad raised us, but Sandman Sr. despised the "blackies."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most honorable Tweakstick: That right there is a real treasure! You are so bright, your mamma calls you son!

Children don't rebel against authority as much as they rebel against hypocrisy.

17. Likes tweakstick, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This ^^^ ought to be engraved into a stone monument somewhere because it's dead-on correct.

If I may, I'd like to add something to this.

Make no mistake, regardless of their ages, your children are paying attention whether it's apparent or not. Being raised properly, I've always conducted myself as a kind man and a gentleman. Chivalry is not dead.
    I loved my wife dearly and treated her accordingly. Though there were never any overt or improper displays of affection in front of my children, for them to see me hug or kiss their mother was a common practice. They saw the respect I had for her in my actions. For instance, I'd come home from work and rather than just toss my lunch box on the kitchen counter assuming the lunch box fairies would wash it out and pack a fresh lunch for the next day...I'd often say something like "hey hon, that snickers bar was a nice surprise, thanks". I took nothing for granted.

Setting an example for my sons on how to be a proper and civilized adult male and husband. My daughter saw that too and learned how to expect to be treated.

In short, your children are watching and forming their own opinions and morals.

We need fewer heathens and more real men to set an example for their children.

19. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes there isn't anything a father can do.
    Though I believe the vast majority of kids that turn bad fall into the category of bad parenting, you are absolutely correct. Some kids, you just can't help, teach or reach.

I believe that mental illness accounts for the lions share of them.

When you get right down to it, when anyone doesn't see any truth or situation, no matter what it is, for what is self evident to the rest of us, then that person is insane to some degree. (If the words self evident truth sounds familiar, they should be. There's a reason they picked them for our Declaration of Independence. Anyone who doesn't see our rights as God given and unalienable is therefore insane - but I digress, as usual)

It's easy to spot someone as insane if they think that fairies are real. Most people don't recognize the more subtle forms of mental illness - like doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

The burner knows deep down on some level that her nigger is evil. He has probably already told her that he is, straight up - in the form of mudshark sunglasses. She chooses to go down the path anyway. How is this not insanity?

She's been told. She's seen it. She knows better. She does it anyway.

P.S.
    Guys, I have to say thank you all for the kind words. I am humbled by them.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 08-13-2021 at 06:15 AM. Reason: P.S.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

21. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Though I believe the vast majority of kids that turn bad fall into the category of bad parenting, you are absolutely correct. Some kids, you just can't help, teach or reach.

I believe that mental illness accounts for the lions share of them.

When you get right down to it, when anyone doesn't see any truth or situation, no matter what it is, for what is self evident to the rest of us, then that person is insane to some degree. (If the words self evident truth sounds familiar, they should be. There's a reason they picked them for our Declaration of Independence. Anyone who doesn't see our rights as God given and unalienable is therefore insane - but I digress, as usual)

It's easy to spot someone as insane if they think that fairies are real. Most people don't recognize the more subtle forms of mental illness - like doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

The burner knows deep down on some level that her nigger is evil. He has probably already told her that he is, straight up - in the form of mudshark sunglasses. She chooses to go down the path anyway. How is this not insanity?

She's been told. She's seen it. She knows better. She does it anyway.

P.S.
    Guys, I have to say thank you all for the kind words. I am humbled by them.
    They are WELL deserved, Brother Tweak!