Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Television Update...

I don't watch much TV, but some people do and even keep track of the commercials.

I can't verify any of the following info, but it sounds about right.

A spreadsheet of TV commercials shows the following over a 4 month period:

White men have all but disappeared. When they are in commercials they are either old, ugly and sick or they are the partner of a black woman and have no speaking part. In 3 of the commercials the white men are doing laundry and always paired with a little girl to whom they are delivering the clean clothes.

There were zero commercials of White fathers and sons. None!

Equally disturbing, young white boys and teens have also disappeared. The study found a majority of the children were white girls with a black "brother." Mostly TV commercial couples consist of a white woman with a black man. Are they trying to program the young people of today?

Amazingly, in the month of December there was an uptick in good looking white male models. Research determined that in each and every case it was a cologne commercial and every one of those commercials were made in Europe where they still use muscular, masculine white men.

One insurance commercial featured a good looking white guy in his 20's. He was so mind-numbingly stupid that he was incapable of delivering his lines and couldn't even say "Liberty Mutual" the insurance company featured in the commercial.

Over a period of 4 months it concluded that while the African American population in America is only 12% they were in 94.3% of the commercials.

Black males are only 5% of our population yet were in 89.7% of the ads.

White males make up the largest segment of our population, yet were only in 4% of the TV commercials! In most of those cases they are in their 60's to 80's and were pushing medication for debilitating diseases, reverse mortgages (Tom Selleck) or Medicare plans.

While the study had many, many more alarming facts, one that really stands out is that each and every ad for new cars featured a woman driver except for Lincoln.

Only one ad included a white male passenger and he is not behind the wheel, a black woman is. In the commercials for automobiles there were more black women drivers than white women. Again, Europe was the exception here Mercedes and BMW had NO VISIBLE DRIVERS!! They showed the cars cruising highways with license plates that were obviously European but never allowed a view where the driver was visible. I found that very interesting.

The questions:
    Who casts these commercial shoots?

Who directs the directors to cast certain ‘types’?
    How did this trend in commercials happen all at the same time? at federal government direction?
    Can you say conspiracy?
    What is going on here?
    Looks like white lives don’t matter and Black privilege has taken over!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Coon Town, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Politically correct liberal cocksuckers are the ones who cast and edit all commercials. I don’t watch much TV. And if I do it would be TCM or TV land. I only like the old nigger free shows and movies. In this house, we’ve learned to record whatever we want to watch on TV. Our DVR removes all the commercials.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's all about mind control. In another life I did a couple years in film school. You would not believe some of the shit that goes on. Several of the classes I took might as well have been called Manipulation and Nig-Love 101. Once one has learned to see the propaganda, one cannot not see it. I first noticed this trend in the early 90s, but no one I spoke with about it seemed to understand a damned thing.

The main rule of filmmaking is to tell only the story you wish to tell. Exclude. Exclude. Exclude.

As to who or what is really behind it all.... The big question is "why" is this being done.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Subject for a different website,
    but seriously destroy your cable box or TV antenna. Seriously.
    Don't watch anything unless commercial free and streamed and from before 1995 or so, unless it is a commercial free nature show or something.
    EVERYONE and I mean everyone needs to destroy their cable box or antenna or disconnect it permanently RIGHT NOW.
    Women and children are highly suceptible to this propaganda do you want your wife becoming a nigger lover and your children growing up to be nigger lovers? Because that's what's going to happen if you don't stop this pure shite from entering your home and conciousness

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to nigger America, the future South Africa.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaBeef View Post
    Subject for a different website,
    but seriously destroy your cable box or TV antenna. Seriously.
    Don't watch anything unless commercial free and streamed and from before 1995 or so, unless it is a commercial free nature show or something.
    EVERYONE and I mean everyone needs to destroy their cable box or antenna or disconnect it permanently RIGHT NOW.
    Women and children are highly suceptible to this propaganda do you want your wife becoming a nigger lover and your children growing up to be nigger lovers? Because that's what's going to happen if you don't stop this pure shite from entering your home and conciousness
    Agreed 100%, the only channel I watch is court tv.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Politically correct liberal cocksuckers are the ones who cast and edit all commercials. I don’t watch much TV. And if I do it would be TCM or TV land. I only like the old nigger free shows and movies. In this house, we’ve learned to record whatever we want to watch on TV. Our DVR removes all the commercials.
    I also record all my favorite tv shows so I can fast forward through all the nigger-loving commercials.

Unfortunately, I have to sit through some commercials when I watch baseball games live, and some commercials are so far-fetched its ridiculous.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    FUCK niggers and their monkey handlers.