LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Savage silverback beats 14-year-old boy to death

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Darryl Vandyke - Google Search.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	251.5 KB 
ID:	16655

A missing 14-year-old Illinois boy was found dead early Friday, and an acquaintance of the boy’s father has been arrested for his murder.

Steven Butler III was reported missing at about 7:30 p.m. Thursday night, according to the Champaign Police Department. The boy’s father told detectives that his son left the family home at about 5 p.m. to mow a lawn and had not returned or answered his phone, the News-Gazette reported.

https://www.crimeonline.com/2021/08/...ther-arrested/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was the "boy" a teenaper?

Because if it was, no harm, no foul!

4. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Son of a bitch!

This was the boy,

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	412.6 KB 
ID:	16657

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Son of a bitch!

This was the boy,

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	412.6 KB 
ID:	16657
    I notice alot of blacks killing white kids lately. More than usual. No outrage about it either. That BLM teaches white kids are born racist and evil. They literally teach that garbage.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I notice alot of blacks killing white kids lately. More than usual. No outrage about it either. That BLM teaches white kids are born racist and evil. They literally teach that garbage.

A nigger buck can cross the street and shoot a 5-year-old white child in the head and it's one tiny article, and never mentioned again. Cops shoot a big raging nigger armed with a machete who is charging at them, and it's headlines around the world with protests, mass rioting, looting and all that other nigger crap.

I bet we won't hear any more about this boy either, going out to mow a lawn for a few dollars (not stealing the way teeniggers do) and getting beaten to death and thrown in a ditch like garbage by that old coon. Who cares about privileged white kids? There are already hints that the nigger may have 'mental problems' so will probably never stand trial. It will all be forgotten, except by the boy's father who will suffer for the rest of his life.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We keep on saying, in the good old days a rope and a nice tall tree would have already been found.

The nigger could get life, but at its age, it'll serve 10 years before being released for "compassionate reasons." Meanwhile that boy looking to earn a little money never had a chance.

acquaintance of the boy’s father
    I want to give the benefit of the doubt here to the father. Anyone can be "acquainted" with a nigger despite wishing otherwise. It might have been a nigger neighbor that almost hit the father's car, or otherwise was causing problems, and then the nigger decided to gets its revenge.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    We keep on saying, in the good old days a rope and a nice tall tree would have already been found.

The nigger could get life, but at its age, it'll serve 10 years before being released for "compassionate reasons." Meanwhile that boy looking to earn a little money never had a chance.

I want to give the benefit of the doubt here to the father. Anyone can be "acquainted" with a nigger despite wishing otherwise. It might have been a nigger neighbor that almost hit the father's car, or otherwise was causing problems, and then the nigger decided to gets its revenge.
    I'm sure everyone in the area was acquainted with the defective old buck and the trouble he caused.

When detectives found that Douglas County had issued a warrant for the silverback for contempt of court, they arrested him.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A nigger buck can cross the street and shoot a 5-year-old white child in the head and it's one tiny article, and never mentioned again. Cops shoot a big raging nigger armed with a machete who is charging at them, and it's headlines around the world with protests, mass rioting, looting and all that other nigger crap.

I bet we won't hear any more about this boy either, going out to mow a lawn for a few dollars (not stealing the way teeniggers do) and getting beaten to death and thrown in a ditch like garbage by that old coon. Who cares about privileged white kids? There are already hints that the nigger may have 'mental problems' so will probably never stand trial. It will all be forgotten, except by the boy's father who will suffer for the rest of his life.

The cuckservative whites let it happen too. That is what bothers me. They are too afraid to even speak out on it. They don't get the nogs will hate them and consider them racist no matter what. Not all but enough do. The cuckservatives are far too afraid of being called racist. I notice that. Or if they do say something about it, they have to imply that race doesn't matter as in all races do it so as not to offend the nogs. Unbelievable. Or they have to have someone like Candice Owens say it for them. Life is just cheap in their "culture". That one Auntie that was driving around with the dead kids on the car for a year about a month ago in Baltimore and to them it is no big deal. WTF. That is their mentality.

And people say the media will bury this story. They probably will. They are a bunch of anti white assholes. But my question is why don't the conservatives make more of it? They need to speak up. And if they are called "racist" they need to say "racist nothing he killed a fucking defenseless kid." Then the other side will bring up Emmit Till but they need to stand their ground.
    Last edited by Celticgirl; 08-13-2021 at 04:47 PM. Reason: adding to thought

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad it was a human boy and not a teenaper! And I’m sure that poor kid endured some muh dickin before that vile savage ape killed him. If I were the boys father, I’d want five minutes alone in a room with that fucking nigger! And I would save the taxpayers years of having to pay for housing that nigger at NU!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Acquainting yourself with a nigger is dangerous. Unless of course you are aquainting it with the business end of a .45!

I had a feeling it was a white kid... what nigger would leave home to do some work?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Acquainting yourself with a nigger is dangerous. Unless of course you are aquainting it with the business end of a .45!

I had a feeling it was a white kid... what nigger would leave home to do some work?

A 14 year old niglet would be going out to get drugs, muh dik some girl, or carjack someone. Mowing lawns is not on their agenda.

Notice the father reported him missing after a few hours, unlike niggers who wait 5 or 6 days, figuring "He be doin' whut he do. He be home soon".

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Too bad it was a human boy and not a teenaper! And I’m sure that poor kid endured some muh dickin before that vile savage ape killed him. If I were the boys father, I’d want five minutes alone in a room with that fucking nigger! And I would save the taxpayers years of having to pay for housing that nigger at NU!
    I'd want FIVE DAYS to be alone in a room with this nigger. Make that MFer really suffer.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I'd want FIVE DAYS to be alone in a room with this nigger. Make that MFer really suffer.
    You’re a better man than me! I don’t have the patience to make it last that long. I’d break it within the first 15 minutes! Lol!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me guess, the boy asked for payment for mowing the lawn.

The nigger sure got his reparations from that slave owning racist 14 year old kid.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have doubts the kid was cutting a lawn for this nigger, due to the fact that few spooks maintain their yards.
    But if there's one way to get a kid to mouth off to an adult, it would be stiffing him for work he performed.
    I had 80+ customers on my newspaper route, at age 11-13, and there were shysters who'd try to cheat a kid.
    I had to pay face value for my week's papers, in full, every Saturday morning, whether I collected what I was owed,
    or not. I had a few no-tippers, and a dozen or so nickle tippers, for 7 days of delivery. But it was the motherfuckers
    that outright stiffed me for 3-4 weeks that really hurt. Some weeks, most of my earnings were uncollected. Needless
    to say, young Ray Cizzums figured out how to get even. However, I never got stiffed for yard work, or snow removal.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All nigger problems can be solved with 3 things. Trees, ropes and morals.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !