Likes Likes:  84
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Suspect Wanted in Fatal Kendall ATM Robbery Shootout Arrested: Police

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...olice/2473169/

I know it was wrong and personally, I would have quit while I was ahead... but I think it was pretty damn funny the victim boosted the pistol from the stupid nigger, then I got a warm fuzzy feeling to see him return and empty the damn thing in the dead nigger carcass.

Probably looked like the smoke was break dancing along the curb

While he was at it, he should have backed up over it, then done a reverse curl on it or at the very least, a neutral drop.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I will HAPPILY donate to his legal defense!
    Me too. I regularly contribute to Rittenhouses' defense fund as well.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I know it was wrong and personally, I would have quit while I was ahead... but I think it was pretty damn funny the victim boosted the pistol from the stupid nigger, then I got a warm fuzzy feeling to see him return and empty the damn thing in the dead nigger carcass.

Probably looked like the smoke was break dancing along the curb

While he was at it, he should have backed up over it, then done a reverse curl on it or at the very least, a neutral drop.
    I couldn't help myself.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Niggers aren't worth more than two shells. Use an axe!
    A nigger is only worth an ax, but it deserved lead on this instance, because it had a gun. Too bad the other two were not batwinged as well.

I know he was furious 4 minutes later, but looks like, to me, the State has a case. The point is, a nigger is already dead, yet, dealing with it even if it is dead will still get you in trouble! Just the aggravation of going to court and spending money for a lawyer. Useless niggers!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I can’t find black talons anymore!So, I’ll be a little stingy with them.
    Winchester doesn't make Black Talons anymore. They are teflon-coated and can defeat Police Body Armor, or so they say. There was so much negative press because of their supposed ability to penetrate body armor, that Winchester pulled them off of the market. The real reason they are coated is too help extend barrel life and be easier on the rifling.

The first performance rounds I bought when I had just turned 21 and purchased my first Glock were Black Talons, and I still have a box of them chambered in 9mm. I switched over to Hydra-Shok shortly afterwards, tho.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winchester doesn't make Black Talons anymore. They are teflon-coated and can defeat Police Body Armor, or so they say. There was so much negative press because of their supposed ability to penetrate body armor, that Winchester pulled them off of the market. The real reason they are coated is too help extend barrel life and be easier on the rifling.

The first performance rounds I bought when I had just turned 21 and purchased my first Glock were Black Talons, and I still have a box of them chambered in 9mm. I switched over to Hydra-Shok shortly afterwards, tho.
    Black talons being coated w/Teflon and being able to penetrate police body armor is a myth.Black talons cannot penetrate police body armor and they were coated w/Teflon,they were coated w/Lubalox.Lubalox was used for the intent of reducing barrel wear.
    Doctors and the liberal media hyped up the black talon Bullets. They said that the hollow point on it had sharp edges and caused irreparable wounds that doctors could not fix. I remember seeing videos and pics. It was all bullshit but it caused Winchester to discontinue the black talon series.
    I do remember them making these Ranger SXT lawman lawman Bullets that I picked up around 10 yrs ago at a gun show.They appeared to be exactly the same bullet. They just changed the name. Now, I’ve seen rangers series bullets recently. But I believe they’re not black anymore.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4E6B3EA9-1B1F-47ED-83BB-588FEB495E6D.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	296.4 KB 
ID:	16719

12. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    But I believe they’re not black anymore.

Dats cuz Winchester beez rayciss. LOL

I've never heard of Winchester Rangers, I'll have to look into that. Now that it is actually possible to purchase ammo again, at least locally (Thank you so much for that Biden!)
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dats cuz Winchester beez rayciss. LOL

I've never heard of Winchester Rangers, I'll have to look into that. Now that it is actually possible to purchase ammo again, at least locally (Thank you so much for that Biden!)
    Winchester rangers weren’t an ammo you could walk into any store that sold ammo and purchased. But gun shows and some of your more specialized shops would have it.As far as ammo being available again. It’s spotty. And prices do seem to be coming down a bit. But it’s still not readily available in every caliber.I noticed the pistol calibers are coming back very slowly. That’s because we’ve had 10 million new gun buyers in less than two years. And the panic buying didn’t help either.
    I think now that everyone knows that corn pop is all hot air,guns and ammo will be much more available by the end of the year. But we’ve got to be patient, because it’s got to catch up before the shelves are as full as they used to be. As far as the price,I think the soaring gas prices will have their inpact on all retail store prices.I know handgun prices may be staying staying up where they are.We got to wait and see.All thanks to cornpop the comatose liberal puppet!

16. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black talons being coated w/Teflon and being able to penetrate police body armor is a myth.Black talons cannot penetrate police body armor and they were coated w/Teflon,they were coated w/Lubalox.Lubalox was used for the intent of reducing barrel wear.
    Doctors and the liberal media hyped up the black talon Bullets. They said that the hollow point on it had sharp edges and caused irreparable wounds that doctors could not fix. I remember seeing videos and pics. It was all bullshit but it caused Winchester to discontinue the black talon series.
    I do remember them making these Ranger SXT lawman lawman Bullets that I picked up around 10 yrs ago at a gun show.They appeared to be exactly the same bullet. They just changed the name. Now, I’ve seen rangers series bullets recently. But I believe they’re not black anymore.

I remember those bullshit stories. I'm a nurse and "muh irreparable wounds" is nothing more than an anti-scientific myth. And those "doctors" who get the plum speaking roles on controlled media outlets like CNN are all frauds and quacks, like Fauci. Real medical professionals who know actual science are never given a voice in the fake news media.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I remember those bullshit stories. I'm a nurse and "muh irreparable wounds" is nothing more than an anti-scientific myth. And those "doctors" who get the plum speaking roles on controlled media outlets like CNN are all frauds and quacks, like Fauci. Real medical professionals who know actual science are never given a voice in the fake news media.
    What about the irreparable wounds and fatalities that niggers cause to their human victims! If I’m pulling the trigger in self-defense or to save the life of a friend or loved one, I don’t want irrepairable damage! I want the perpetrator to go to hell right there. I train to double tap.And I may possibly get excited,and empty out a whole mag into vital organs.If I use my12ga pump,the meat wagon crew will need a shovel when they come to clean up the criminal pile of shit! Lol!

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Hydra-shocks and Gold Dots in both my 9 and .45. I don't want Shitericus to suffer. 🤣

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "...ended with the death of a teen."

So tragic. You're breaking my heart at the thought of all the potential of young Shitavious never realized.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12