Close

Likes Likes:  84
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teenaper Nimikae batwinged and suspook pals flee as would-be victim serves them hot lead sandwiches

Suspect Wanted in Fatal Kendall ATM Robbery Shootout Arrested: Police

Months after a botched armed robbery at a drive-thru ATM in Kendall ended in a fatal shootout, a suspect who had been wanted in connection with the incident has been arrested, police said.

Dangelo Davis, 18, was arrested Monday in connection with the Feb. 13 incident that left 16-year-old Nimikae Clarke dead.

Davis was arrested in a separate case on grand theft and carrying a concealed firearm charges, and faces charges of second-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder, and attempted robbery with a deadly weapon in the Feb. 13 incident, records showed.
    https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...olice/2473169/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That guy CLEARLY hated niggers....... Nice shootin'!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I carry a 45.I would be satisfied to hit the perp twice.Chest,then head when it’s down.I don’t have the luxury to waste bullets!
    After all, most gun toting whites hate niggers.You just have to be a little sensible about it. You can’t be obvious because the liberal prosecutor will have a field day on you.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Made a new nigger fountain

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    You just have to be a little sensible about it.
    Yup, 8 rounds in Mr. 1911, gotta be frugal. Besides, ammo is damned expensive, niggers are a dime a dozen.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He plugged that jaboon at least 6 times right off the (jungle) bat. I think he came back, figuring the boon's
    accomplices were there helping out their friend, but we're talking about chickenshit niggers here. They
    left him to die, like the pussies they are. Hat's off to that Spaniard, he was ready for nigger, and got nigger.
    He was fired up to get the other ones, and adrenaline got the best of him. It's easy to go overboard when
    mutual combat takes place, as many Chimpers well know. Good lesson right here: Don't admire your handiwork,
    look for the backup niggers immediately.

7. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Sandy , chutzpah liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I carry a 45.I would be satisfied to hit the perp twice.Chest,then head when it’s down.I don’t have the luxury to waste bullets!
    After all, most gun toting whites hate niggers.You just have to be a little sensible about it. You can’t be obvious because the liberal prosecutor will have a field day on you.
    TRUER words have never been spoken!! Unfortunately nowadays we have MANY libtard prosecutors!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Yup, 8 rounds in Mr. 1911, gotta be frugal. Besides, ammo is damned expensive, niggers are a dime a dozen.
    DAT beez CORRECT maff n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I carry Kimber’s equivalen to a 1911 Colt lightweight 45acp Commander.Although I own both,to me the Kimber SS pro is a step above any factory Commander.It’s buttery smooth Weighs under 2 pounds fully loaded w/8 black Talons(Teflon coated).I reduced the trigger pull down to around 2 pounds and I wear it locked and loaded IWB.It feels and shoots better than any other pistol I’ve ever owned.I truly love this fucking thing! It goes everywhere with me! I practice at the action range at least twice a week with it. My first defensive shot would go to mass(chest) then the head,if necessary.I can’t find black talons anymore!So, I’ll be a little stingy with them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    He plugged that jaboon at least 6 times right off the (jungle) bat. I think he came back, figuring the boon's
    accomplices were there helping out their friend, but we're talking about chickenshit niggers here. They
    left him to die, like the pussies they are. Hat's off to that Spaniard, he was ready for nigger, and got nigger.
    He was fired up to get the other ones, and adrenaline got the best of him. It's easy to go overboard when
    mutual combat takes place, as many Chimpers well know. Good lesson right here: Don't admire your handiwork,
    look for the backup niggers immediately.
    I’ve been in a few firefights and deadly encounters with niggers. Once you get committed to the violence and your brain gets into that mode,it’s hard to control yourself!I haven’t been in a situation like that in a while, and I hope I never again will. If I am, I pray that I have the self-control to handle the situation properly.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will HAPPILY donate to his legal defense!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve been in a few firefights and dealt encounters with niggers. Once you get committed to the violence and your brain collection to that mode,it’s hard to control yourself!I haven’t been in a situation like that in a while, and I hope I never well. If I am, I pray that I have the self-control to handle the situation properly.
    Those African bushwackers are no match for The Crow !

15. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    TRUER words have never been spoken!! Unfortunately nowadays we have MANY libtard prosecutors!!
    True! But if you do your homework and get your self defense kill lawfully, there’s nothing those liberal cocksuckers can do to you! Just remember that ignorance is no excuse for the law. You need to know the laws of your state before acting.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Those African bushwackers are no match for The Crow !
    Actually, as I approach 60 years of age in September, I don’t feel I am as tough as I used to be. I never needed a gun. A 5 inch K bar was more than enough for me to take on a fucking tribe! Although I’m still in great shape,muscular and train,I’m still not as good as I once was.But according to Toby Keith, I’m as good once as I ever was!LOL!

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    True! But if you do your homework and get your self defense kill lawfully, there’s nothing those liberal cocksuckers can do to you! Just remember that ignorance is no excuse for the law. You need to know the laws of your state before acting.
    Tru Dat!! That's why I LOVE living in the "Sunshine State" my brother!! And Gov. DeSantis ROCKS!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tru Dat!! That's why I LOVE living in the "Sunshine State" my brother!! And Gov. DeSantis ROCKS!!
    Regardless,always know your laws!Because DeSantis would not be able to help you if you put yourself in a manslaughter situation.Allways think!

22. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Regardless,always know you laws!Because DeSantis would not be able to help you if you put yourself in a manslaughter situation.Allways think!
    Tru Dat!! And that shyster nigger crump lives in this state. Everytime a nigger is justifiably batwinged that FUCKER is always around!!

24. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tru Dat!! And that shyster nigger crump lives in this state. Everytime a nigger is justifiably batwinged that FUCKER is always around!!
    This is Florida.Gators need to eat too!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers aren't worth more than two shells. Use an axe!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Niggers aren't worth more than two shells. Use an axe!

Axe them befoe they axe you!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast