Close

Likes Likes:  33
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fat, Dead COVID nigger's funeral to double as COVID testing/vaccination event

Funeral of man who died of COVID-19 is turned into vaccine and testing event

A Florida man's last wish before dying of COVID-19 was to get the vaccine. To honor his memory, his family is turning his funeral into a vaccine and testing event to protect the community against the deadly virus.

Marquis Davis, a 28-year-old business owner and father, died on July 26 from COVID-19. He was not vaccinated at the time.

Marquis’ wife, Charnese Davis, described him as a hard worker and loving husband and father who cared after his siblings when his mother died in 2012.

She said he started to feel ill in late July and tested positive for the virus the following day. He quarantined at home but got progressively worse.

“He was losing his breath just by getting up. I was like, this is not normal, you need extra help," Charnese Davis told ABC News.
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/funeral-ma...ry?id=79311556
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Florida man's last wish before dying of COVID-19 was to get the vaccine.
    Too late, nigger.

Jeebus - 28 years old and so damned fat you know it had da die-beetus, blood presshures and all that. I'm surprised it could still breeve. Send its carcass to Niggergeria. I hear they're hongry there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	covid.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	16598
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy , SC Anemia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who are these niggers kidding? That nigger funeral will turn into a shoot out in no time!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Died of the Vid?

Yeah, no underlying morbidity factors here. Jesus H.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Died of the Vid?

What's that statistic, something like 96% of COVID deaths involving some kind of "underlying condition"? And I'm sure a lot of those were niggers.

The nigger couldn't breeves getting up? It already couldn't before COVID.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    What's that statistic, something like 96% of COVID deaths involving some kind of "underlying condition"? And I'm sure a lot of those were niggers.

Morbid obesity is certainly an "underlying condition". Fat nigger would have conked out shortly anyway, but the COVID fairy just loves blubbery nogs.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Who are these niggers kidding? That nigger funeral will turn into a shoot out in no time!

Cue the gunfire!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Cue the gunfire!
    Unfortunately there’ll beTen thousand rounds fired andjust a few bat wings!Maybe niggers should learn how to suicide bomb like their close relative the sand nigger!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Aw no shit. I bet if the powers that be provided an honest accounting, 99.9% of the Vid deaths would be people circling the drain already. I'm so sick of all the bullshit.
    Like this blowfish nigger here. It was a walking stroke already. That or it's heart was already wanting to say "fuck this noise, I'm out".

Name:	Burner.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	16617

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw no shit. I bet if the powers that be provided an honest accounting, 99.9% of the Vid deaths would be people circling the drain already. I'm so sick of all the bullshit.
    Like this blowfish nigger here. It was a walking stroke already. That or it's heart was already wanting to say "fuck this noise, I'm out".

Name:	Burner.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	16617
    Speaking strictly about humans, look at the massive drop in deaths from cancer, heart attacks and even regular flu. There were a lot of people already very sick, who were pushed over the edge by COVID. How many were infected with COVID but didn't really die from it, and how many weren't even infected but it was attributed? In Florida, Lee Memorial Hospital and Florida Community Health Centers reported 100% positivity rate of their tests. Orlando Health got back 512 positive tests out of 522 sent. There were dozens of testing labs that reported 100% or nearly 100%, just in Florida. All across the country, it was desirable to get a positive result so that if someone wasn't insured, whatever the person was really sick from, the feds would pay for the expenses.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Died of the Vid?

Nigger couldn't breeves before it had the Coof.

15. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking strictly about humans, look at the massive drop in deaths from cancer, heart attacks and even regular flu. There were a lot of people already very sick, who were pushed over the edge by COVID. How many were infected with COVID but didn't really die from it, and how many weren't even infected but it was attributed? In Florida, Lee Memorial Hospital and Florida Community Health Centers reported 100% positivity rate of their tests. Orlando Health got back 512 positive tests out of 522 sent. There were dozens of testing labs that reported 100% or nearly 100%, just in Florida. All across the country, it was desirable to get a positive result so that if someone wasn't insured, whatever the person was really sick from, the feds would pay for the expenses.
    Bingo! I live within 20 miles of 3 major hospitals. About 40 miles from the Bay area of San Francisco no less. When the MSM were pissing and moaning about how many people were infected and that there were no hospital beds available, there was nothing but empty hospital rooms with empty hospital parking lots because nobody could visit their loved ones who were hospitalized for other ailments due to the false hysteria.

17. Likes Sandy , Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're literally giving the cootie shots away for free at every pharmacy and grocery store (sto) these days. Was the nigger really that dumb that it couldn't find its way to the free gibs? I thought niggers were supposed to be good at that.

19. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    They're literally giving the cootie shots away for free at every pharmacy and grocery store (sto) these days. Was the nigger really that dumb that it couldn't find its way to the free gibs? I thought niggers were supposed to be good at that.

The best chance of jabbing niggers is where they gather in volume: spook churches, the likka sto, chicken joints, welfare office!

I would just prefer to spread more negative propaganda about the jab so niggers avoid it like work.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's be thankful Big Pharma and niggerlovers haven't started a rumor that the vaccines are made with used oil from KFC. Niggers would be lining up daily to demand a booster shot.