Close

Likes Likes:  57
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Farting in the ER

Last night I had the misfortune of an ER visit because I managed to slam my finger in the car door, bad. I definitely needed sutures and the duct tape fix was not gonna get it.

They were busy as hell with patients parked in the hallways and I was put in a room with 6 recliners, all occupied by the time they sat me there.

I almost NEVER see a nigger around here but of course in the chair right next to mine was some 20-something buck, mumbling incoherently and high as fuck. And, he kept throwing his blanket off being butt-naked under it. Eventually the staff came in a jabbed him in his monkey ass with what I could only guess was ketamine.
    Anyway, the damn thing finally shut up and went to sleep and began farting.

Imagine if satan had a steady diet of Surströmming and cabbage and let it stew for a week. So help me God I was ready to leave and drive the 40 minutes to a different hospital. The most foul thing I've smelled in 63 years, everyone was complaining till they finally had mercy on is and rolled it away somewhere.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Imagine in satan had a steady diet of Surströmming and cabbage and let it stew for a week. So help me God I was ready to leave and drive the 40 minutes to a different hospital. The most foul thing I've smelled in 63 years, everyone was complaining till they finally had mercy on is and rolled it away somewhere.
    On the upside, you won't have to trim your nose hairs for several years, because they've been cauterized.
    I won't go in an ER, due to my shitty Obamacare insurance. If I die, well.... we all gotta go sometime.
    I'll pay cash at a doc-in-the-box urgent care location, and avoid the gaseous groid experience....

3. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, man, I'm not laughing at you, but that's some funny shit right there.

Hope your finger is OK...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last night I had the misfortune of an ER visit because I managed to slam my finger in the car door, bad. I definitely needed sutures and the duct tape fix was not gonna get it.

They were busy as hell with patients parked in the hallways and I was put in a room with 6 recliners, all occupied by the time they sat me there.

I almost NEVER see a nigger around here but of course in the chair right next to mine was some 20-something buck, mumbling incoherently and high as fuck. And, he kept throwing his blanket off being butt-naked under it. Eventually the staff came in a jabbed himin his monkey ass with what I could only guess was ketamine.

Imagine in satan had a steady diet of Surströmming and cabbage and let it stew for a week. So help me God I was ready to leave and drive the 40 minutes to a different hospital. The most foul thing I've smelled in 63 years, everyone was complaining till they finally had mercy on is and rolled it away somewhere.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !! Nothing WORSE than nigger farts!!

6. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, chutzpah liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they wheeled it back to the loading dock, near the food service dumpsters, right by the door to the morgue and left it there.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad they didn't give him a shot of drain cleaner.......

9. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to go to hospital for knee meniscus surgery around one year ago.The hospital is located in a rural area were niggers hardly live for miles and miles. But even at 4:30 AM, when they wanted me to show up, the waiting room was full of niggers.I guess when you’re a nigger on government aid all the time and don’t work, you can go to the hospital at your convenience.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I had to go to hospital for knee meniscus surgery around one year ago.The hospital is located in a rural area were niggers hardly live for miles and miles. But even at 4:30 AM, when they wanted me to show up, the waiting room was full of niggers.I guess when you’re a nigger on government aid all the time and don’t work, you can go to the hospital at your convenience.
    It's a lot like that around here except instead of niggers, the ER's are usually packed with messican brats with runny noses and diaper rash. They don't give a rip because they know the state will pick up the tab

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I truly believe that you could go to an ER in the middle of Antarctica and find niggers waiting there.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I truly believe that you could go to an ER in the middle of Antarctica and find niggers waiting there.
    For sure. That's their doctor's office/pharmacy. They waddle in at 300 pounds and cry raycizzums when they're
    not seen immediately. They're always pregnant, or say they are, and are jumped ahead of everyone, so the hospital
    doesn't get sued when the shitling is born retarded, which is a foregone conclusion anyway.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I almost NEVER see a nigger around here but of course in the chair right next to mine was some 20-something buck, mumbling incoherently and high as fuck. And, he kept throwing his blanket off being butt-naked under it. Eventually the staff came in a jabbed him in his monkey ass with what I could only guess was ketamine.

Imagine if satan had a steady diet of Surströmming and cabbage and let it stew for a week. So help me God I was ready to leave and drive the 40 minutes to a different hospital. The most foul thing I've smelled in 63 years, everyone was complaining till they finally had mercy on is and rolled it away somewhere.

OUCH - that must hurt l like hell!

I experienced something like that when I went for an MRI 1 1/2 years ago. I was waiting in the empty hall to be called when a jet-black nigress on a stretcher was rolled past me. The stench that assaulted my nose made my eyes water and I very nearly hurled. It was so bad I had to leave the hall until the miasma cleared even though I risked missing my call for the MRI.

I have never in my life smelled anything that foul, and I have a skunk on my property who regularly lets fly with stink bombs.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a lot like that around here except instead of niggers, the ER's are usually packed with messican brats with runny noses and diaper rash. They don't give a rip because they know the state will pick up the tab
    Legal Mexicans would not bother me one bit.I used to run a crew of them. But illegals, would bother me!

17. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers use the ER's as regular Dr. visits. So do illegals, leaving people truly in need of emergency care to wait forever.

19. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    Niggers use the ER's as regular Dr. visits. So do illegals, leaving people truly in need of emergency care to wait forever.
    Another favorite trick is to call an amberlance, get to the ER then walk out just that much closer to da club or wherever they wanted to get to. A really expensive 'taxi' that they'll never pay the bill for. Happens all the time.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another favorite trick is to call an amberlance, get to the ER then walk out just that much closer to da club or wherever they wanted to get to. A really expensive 'taxi' that they'll never pay the bill for. Happens all the time.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I suppose a steady diet of chitlins, collard greens, pickled pigs feet, Hostess Cupcakes and Colt 45 could produce a fart of epic stench.....

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I suppose a steady diet of chitlins, collard greens, pickled pigs feet, Hostess Cupcakes and Colt 45 could produce a fart of epic stench.....
    Man I'm not kidding. I've ripped a few bad ones in my day but that nigger left the most foul, rank, vile smelling stench I've ever had the misfortune of being assaulted with. Really hard to believe it was actually flatulence. In 63 years, that was the worst by a mile.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man I'm not kidding. I've ripped a few bad ones in my day but that nigger left the most foul, rank, vile smelling stench I've ever had the misfortune of being assaulted with. Really hard to believe it was actually flatulence. In 63 years, that was the worst by a mile.
    It probably melted the paint off of the hospital walls.