Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

McNiggers...again

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/s...100216051.html

More pandering to the nigger and their 'sensibilities'....whatever.

Instead of it being called a Quarter Pounder, they should call it a 'Quarter Pander'.

Da-da-da-dah-dah....I'm hatin' NIGGERS.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    McDees wants some of the play the chicken joints get.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger pandering..... No shame. No shame at all......

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What else is new? McDonald’s has always pandered to niggers and hired niggs.One morning I was wanting one of their high caffeine Frappes to wake me up. So, my work partner and myself decided to go get a quick breakfast from McDonald’s on the way to work. Guess what? Wall-to-wall niggers. From the manager to the floor cleaning chump.All nigger crew!We went to 7-Eleven instead!

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    What else is new? McDonald’s has always pandered to niggers and hired niggs.One morning I was wanting one of their high caffeine Frappes to wake me up. So, my work partner and myself decided to go get a quick breakfast from McDonald’s on the way to work. Guess what? Wall-to-wall niggers. From the manager to the floor cleaning chump.All nigger crew!We went to 7-Eleven instead!
    7-Eleven is staffed by "Slurpee jockeys", but they're humans, and I've done work in some of their locations. The new
    trend of police not arresting or charging niggers has left retail businesses to fend for themselves. 7-Eleven locations
    in our area are going with Philly-style bullet proof plexiglass barriers, with the valuable merch behind them. They leave
    only chip and candy racks out on the floor. The next step is mag locks and security glass everywhere, including the
    beverage cases, but that's a big job. Been getting less HD camera work inside since covid, as every nigger is hoodied
    and masked lately. I recommend PTZ HD cameras outside, to recognize problem niggers, then mag lock them out.

9. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crime??
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never heard of this "Sweetie" or whatever the Fuck it is. McDs near me have almost no niggers, or nigger staff but lots of border niggers with their kids out of control running around. I'm glad the play area is closed. I like having the senior priced coffee or the dollar large soda. I have headphones on and do some light accounting/maffs calculations, as long as no nigger is around.

How do I know they're illegal? Short, ruddy, smells like hell and sweat, dirty, illiterate in speech, loud, with an accent that you know is not proper Spanish. Most people would say that's racist of me. In this case, yes. But for niggers, I won't stand for being called a racist. I'm a speciest.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Never heard of this "Sweetie" or whatever the Fuck it is. McDs near me have almost no niggers, or nigger staff but lots of border niggers with their kids out of control running around. I'm glad the play area is closed. I like having the senior priced coffee or the dollar large soda. I have headphones on and do some light accounting/maffs calculations, as long as no nigger is around.

How do I know they're illegal? Short, ruddy, smells like hell and sweat, dirty, illiterate in speech, loud, with an accent that you know is not proper Spanish. Most people would say that's racist of me. In this case, yes. But for niggers, I won't stand for being called a racist. I'm a speciest.
    You are correct. After my years living in CA, I can spot them right off also. You nailed it, brother!

15. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    7-Eleven is staffed by "Slurpee jockeys", but they're humans, and I've done work in some of their locations. The new
    trend of police not arresting or charging niggers has left retail businesses to fend for themselves. 7-Eleven locations
    in our area are going with Philly-style bullet proof plexiglass barriers, with the valuable merch behind them. They leave
    only chip and candy racks out on the floor. The next step is mag locks and security glass everywhere, including the
    beverage cases, but that's a big job. Been getting less HD camera work inside since covid, as every nigger is hoodied
    and masked lately. I recommend PTZ HD cameras outside, to recognize problem niggers, then mag lock them out.
    I’ve never seen a nigger 7-Eleven manager around here yet,Not saying there aren’t any.But there sure are a lot of nigger clerks working at 7-eleven.Especially on the beach!. Most of them know me and know that I don’t want them waiting on me. They won’t even come near me.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post