Close

Likes Likes:  98
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The Thud's carried something like 18 750 pounders, which is mind boggling. A old special forces guy I know
    told me how they used to spot traffic on the Ho Chi Minh trail, then watch the F-105s plaster the trucks and
    troops. He said "Spooky" would come after dark, and mop things up with mini-guns. They knew exactly what
    communists needed back then - the same thing they need now.
    AGREED, Ray. Communists got what they fuckin' deserved then. So did the fuckin' Pinkos. We need to get back to that and FAST.

2. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    AGREED, Ray. Communists got what they fuckin' deserved then. So did the fuckin' Pinkos. We need to get back to that and FAST.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (9).jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	16748

I've been seeing this photo op of the Taliban leadership in the Afgan presidential palace and thinking it would have been a lovely place for a JDAM.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semper Fi brother! I was a 6132! Helicopter Dynamic Component Mech.
    That's the Corp's own SC Anemia, loading up F-4s with 500 pound crowd pleasers.
    I was just a dirty leg 11B that never deployed. Hoo hah !

6. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semper Fi brother! I was a 6132! Helicopter Dynamic Component Mech.
    Marine Aviation, Ooh-Rah! Were those 'normal' helo's or Ospreys? I'm too fuckin old to have been in one (rode around in plenty of UH-1's though) but I heard an Osprey can accelerate like a mofo. You have any experience with those?

SFMF!

8. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Marine Aviation, Ooh-Rah! Were those 'normal' helo's or Ospreys? I'm too fuckin old to have been in one (rode around in plenty of UH-1's though) but I heard an Osprey can accelerate like a mofo. You have any experience with those?

SFMF!
    Traditional helos. Ospreys came in as I was heading out. Never got to fly in one.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    My dad, a Korean War veteran, said his company got stuck disposing of tens of thousands of fused 90mm
    anti-aircraft rounds. They were marked "Unstable", and had skull and crossbones signs all around the ammo
    dump they were in. Bulldozers created 20' deep x 100 yard long pits, and these guys human chained them
    down there, and re-stacked them, before burial. They were told "One of you fucks up, and we'll all be mince
    meat", and "Don't worry, you won't feel a thing". All the klutzes, retards and fuck-ups were excluded from this detail. There were no negroes present.
    No movie about them has ever been made, and none ever will be (unless Hollywood makes yet another nigger fraud movie out of it, with magic niggers saving the day from incompetent whitey).

There are so many TRULY unsung white heroes throughout history, remembered only by their families and close friends. Meanwhile, every nigger chimp that sat on its lazy black ass and collected a paycheck from the U.S. government gets its own movie from the fake news media that makes the chimp out to be a magical flying hero that won a war with its mystical ape super-powers.

12. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12