Close

Likes Likes:  85
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

OJ Chimpson beez afraid of Los Angeles 'cuz 'Nicole's real killer' might batwing him

O.J. Simpson avoids Los Angeles, for one very specific reason

One would think that running back O.J. Simpson avoids going to Los Angeles because that’s where he killed two people 27 years ago. He avoids L.A. for a different, but related, reason.

“I have trouble with L.A.,” Simpson recently told Tim Graham of TheAthletic.com. “People may think this is self-serving, but I might be sitting next to whoever did it. I really don’t know who did this.”
    And he never did pay the millions in settlements owed to the families of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman, either.

Not that the person he defames would ever see any money; they’d have to get in line behind the families of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman, who are still trying to get the millions that Simpson owes.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/o-j-s...qfYqZlcDTk02HS
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Strange is it not that I don't recall officer Chauvin leaving the scene at high speed with half of the city's Police in Hot pursuit nor do I recall any national 'White Lives Matter' hysteria even for a money hungry coalburner. Perhaps Chauvin's defense team should have said.... 'It was a P.O.S so you must acquit'

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    OJ should be scared - he butchered two people, and got away with murder. I'm an edged weapon fan myself, and
    wouldn't hesitate to carve up OJ like a tuna fish. I could have his head off, 2 buckets of guts out, and his torso
    quartered in 15 minutes flat, then whistle toodley-doo, and do a river dance.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    OJ should be scared - he butchered two people, and got away with murder. I'm an edged weapon fan myself, and
    wouldn't hesitate to carve up OJ like a tuna fish. I could have his head off, 2 buckets of guts out, and his torso
    Yeah, but a quick death is too good for that savage nigger beast. Sure, its ex-burner was no fucking loss. but young Goldman might have actually made something of himself...if he had had the opportunity to quit banging a mudshark.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Ok WTF?
    God creates everything for a reason... take a jigs dark skin. To protect it from being burned in the sunlight when working the fields (in addition to color coding warning humans to beware).

It's nappy hair. Because coon personal hygiene is non-existent, nappy hair is like the floor mat in your truck. If you want to wash it you can, but if you don't it still looks about the same.

The nigroes 12" dick. That would be for getting up in that muh poosey on those 300 pound mammies to ensure reproduction of the species continues.

But those boot lips and jet engine size air intake?

What could those possibly be for?

Any Doctors of Niggerology care to take a stab at this?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

SHEEEITTT...
    Remind me never to piss you off!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now,that sounds like more fun than hog hunting!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets help him find the real killer.

This white invention may help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35677519-african-man-smiling-in-hand-held-mirror.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	151.3 KB 
ID:	16586

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH, FFS! Can't someone batwing that smug groid, gloating over getting away with murder, and make him shut his bootlips?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    SHEEEITTT...
    Remind me never to piss you off!
    Tweak - My favorite gag, running in from an offshore party boat trip, was putting a fish's head, with mouth agape,
    in one of the head's toilet bowls. Did it at some house parties back in the day, just to get the girls screaming.
    OJ's head would be a perfect comedy piss portal for some viral videos. I'm ready to get it done !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    OJ is one of the dumbest niggers alive and that is his greatest accomplishment as that is no easy feat. Pleas tell me you guys have seen this world’s stupidest nigger on twatter. Haha I am not on the shit platform but my brother in law has shown me clips.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's face it - he was just another semi-literate, overpaid Nigger feetsballer. Spawned by a Drag queen that died of Aids its sprog was in a S.F street gang (what a surprise) and as a teenaper did time at a Correctional centre, ie., elementary N.U. Yes sir, O.J ticked all of the boxes.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    Let's face it - he was just another semi-literate, overpaid Nigger feetsballer. Spawned by a Drag queen that died of Aids its sprog was in a S.F street gang (what a surprise) and as a teenaper did time at a Correctional centre, ie., elementary N.U. Yes sir, O.J ticked all of the boxes.
    Orangutan Jism Simian could easily have been replaced with a silverback.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oj-book-cover.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	16588
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    But those boot lips and jet engine size air intake?
    What could those possibly be for?
    Any Doctors of Niggerology care to take a stab at this?
    The smashed-flat nose gets those blubber lips in close, whether it's a refreshing drink from a water buffalo's ass,
    or going balls deep when tooting on the African meat whistle. Those horse nostrils enable the tremendous suction
    such DSL's are capable of, even with the customary chiggun bone stuck through them.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The smashed-flat nose gets those blubber lips in close, whether it's a refreshing drink from a water buffalo's ass,
    or going balls deep when tooting on the African meat whistle. Those horse nostrils enable the tremendous suction
    such DSL's are capable of, even with the customary chiggun bone stuck through them.

Damn... never gave that a thought but you may be right! When the down low buck is slobbering on the African tar paper roll meat whistle... it doesn't have to come up for air!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a football accident.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chimpout's unofficial poet laureate.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the silver back is worried about those Columbian drug cartel thugs? The fucker thinks anyone is going to buy that?