Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Gits vaccinated cuz yooz a hustler from da streets, muhfugga!"

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, that'll convince people! They sho' do have the best marketing strategery.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    A two bit hustler/drug dealing nigger telling me it got the vaccine so it could continue it’s street hustle is really going to convince me to take a vaccine that I’ve seen not work!In fact, I’ve known people who’ve gotten very ill from the vaccine. I had the Covid myself. And my wife who got the vaccine back in February, against my will, caught whatever I had. And she had worse symptoms than I did!
    Personally, I think the vaccine is a hoax. I don’t think they know enough about the virus to make a vaccine that is completely safe and works 100% at this time. This is all about the liberals trying to control people. And I am one person that they will never be able to control!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    A two bit hustler/drug dealing nigger telling me it got the vaccine so it could continue it’s street hustle is really going to convince me to take a vaccine that I’ve seen not work!In fact, I’ve known people who’ve gotten very ill from the vaccine. I had the Covid myself. And my wife who got the vaccine back in February, against my will, caught whatever I had. And she had worse symptoms than I did!
    Personally, I think the vaccine is a hoax. I don’t think they know enough about the virus to make a vaccine that is completely safe and works 100% at this time. This is all about the liberals trying to control people. And I am one person that they will never be able to control!
    I don't trust the Rona death injection either. The way they're pushing that shit, and the way the Biden administration loves niggers, this guy quite possibly might of been white before he took it.

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Monkey seez, monkey dooz, GNOMESAYIN'?!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I don't trust the Rona death injection either. The way they're pushing that shit, and the way the Biden administration loves niggers, this guy quite possibly might of been white before he took it.
    I’ve already had the shit! and I can tell you, I kicked its ass! It was no tougher than a common cold. Less than 1% of people that have had it have died from it.Flues have been worse!. The liberals are just blowing this thing out of proportion and fitting it into their own agenda. To try to control us of course!

10. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post

You know fuckin A well niggers are involved in the supply chain of getting the jabs to the patients.

The one brand of jab has to be continuously refrigerated.

What part of refrigerate and nigger could go wrong?

"Well mize reefer runs oudda fuel... that shit warms up but I puts some more deezul in dare and it get cold again".

So some shine ruins a trailer load of jabs and nobody is the wiser.

I'm sure this or something similar to this happens weekly.

"Hey Willie... did you unplug the freezer? Oh yea mothafukka, ize forgots... I be charging my vape sheeeiit!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe I need to rethink moving to Arkansas.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.